SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since SM's phone was used that night apparently, and showed up on Heather's phone bill, why use a pay phone at all? Just not getting that part, unless SM really was out calling her in the middle of the night and TM really did keep his phone from him.

Also wasn't the call was about four minutes? In talking time that is fairly long, not just "hey, meet me"...so a fairly intense amount of conversation is likely to have taken place. Seems like a "luring" call would be much shorter. Wonder what was aid to eventually convince Heather to go out and meet him. Just seems a strange amount of minutes to arrange a pick-up or meeting site. Maybe Heather was resistant at first, but somehow he got her to relent. I guess I would think a panicked SM, false or otherwise, would just be saying "hurry, it's urgent, she is after me" i.e rather than going into a lengthy conversation at that hour from a pay phone. Just so odd...and JMO

Does it make sense that SM called HE from a payphone and then walked to her apt/condo and that is what happened during the time there were no calls back and forth? I am not sure if it falls into the timeline or not just curious if it fits. I find the gap strange. I know plenty of 20 yr olds that spend countless hours on their phones for Social Media so maybe that is when she was posting all of that stuff? This case is seriously confusing me. Nothing makes logical sense.

Apparently the pay phone was at 10th Ave. I have no idea where that is.

Could someone link to Hoppy's photos of the hearing? I haven't seen them yet and am not sure where to find them. TY!

Does anyone have the date of the text from SM to TM saying sorry for my choice blah blah blah--not sorry I cheated but sorry for my choice in who I picked to cheat with. (Paraphrased)

atallya place is a real place near their home and was also the name of a photo album somewhere of hers..maybe photo bucket?

also, I remember during the Casey A days, don't know if any of you were following that case or remember that case...but I remember she was also big into that show "one tree hill", it was her fav and I recall some of the episodes were almost identical to what was going on in the case or what Casey was lying that was going on..about an kidnapper and the description of the alleged nanny..cant recall all the exacts.but there was something about Casey story and one tree hill,I do recall that.

I have never watched the show in my life so I am clueless..but does anyone know if there is episode similar to TM and THESE current goings on? you almost wonder when these type of people that live in a mindset of fantasy and not reality. there always of coarse is that Hollywood/acting TV flavor to it as well. anyway to find out if maybe TM seen something on an episode of her "addiction" show she screen names herself after,that is similar to this going on with her?

desperately trying to find something we can understand with logic with an illogical thought process TM apparently possesses. even though a good bit more than we had before, was revealed yesterday, but I am certain there is a GREAT deal even more yet that we still don't know that could turn this all on a dime. Computers that were confiscated and what they reveal, documents and journals that were hinted at yesterday, am sure they contain a wealth of info too. I apologize again, I am not very tech savvy and don't know how to do all these links and research..just throwing thoughts and ideas around with the rest of y'all :)

This actually may be real simple. It's easy to complicate things and make more out of them.

Heather would feel comfortable getting into SM truck with him. She wouldn't think he would hurt her or she wouldn't gave gone to PTL. Heather gets to PTL. Says she will call SM when there. The Ms live very close by. HE calls him and then sees the lights if the truck. She hops in the front seat where TM pops up from behind and strangles her. This only takes seconds to do. Throw her phone and keys into the water and away they go either with or without the body,

Murder takes only seconds. There was no need to sit and talk there.

It is very reasonable they pulled up HE voluntarily got in the car, TM strangled her from back seat and they left in 3 minutes. Not a stretch at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the black pick up truck have tinted windows?

It doesn't look like it.
16iiqrr.jpg

Where are you getting this from? Is this from a new MSM article? If so can you post a link?

If that is where the pay phone was, the only one on 10th Ave. is at Myrtle Waves Water Park. That's 5 minutes from Heather's apartment. It is not the closest one to Heather's apartment though.

My head is absolutely spinning after catching up on what I missed between last night and this morning...wow! SM handcuffed to a bed at night, TM controlling his cell phone and social media privileges...sheesh. This whole thing is just getting crazier by the day. Someone needs to just step up and tell where Heather is.

There's a kangaroo with a payphone according to Google ... Not local so unsure ...

Someone with the name Makaroni saying there is a kangaroo with a pay phone actually made me smile while sorting trough these sad details this morning. Not intended but thank you for that smile Makaroni.

"State prosecutors presented phone and text message logs showing that Tammy Moorer had threatened Heather Elvis prior to her disappearance in mid-December, 2013. Then, no phone calls or texts were exchanged between the Moorers and Elvis until Dec. 17 the night Heather disappeared. At 3:41 a.m., all phone data ended for her cell phone."

BBM. This is from a WMBF article , the same statement was in a Myhorrynews article. Was this confirmed during the bond hearing, or are the reporters assuming that because other texts/phone calls were not mentioned during the bond hearing there were not any phone calls or texts exchanged after the Nov. 5th texts between TM and HE until Dec. 18th ??

Also, I want to thank Hoppy for her excellent reporting on the bond hearing yesterday !! The details in Hoppy's reports compared to what the local media has reported is unbelievable. THANK YOU HOPPY !!!!

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24997143/moorers-denied-bond-ahead-of-heather-elvis-murder-trial

I believe there was no contact After the text from TM to HE. HE roommate said she was trying to move on. HE herself said in a text to TM she didn't have anything to worry about. To our knowledge they don't have any record of contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member