SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Solicitor spoke about the fact that they have searched the water at PTL -basically the equivalent of an ultrasound - and that none of Heather's items (phone, purse, etc) were found -- making it clear that they've been able to look to the river bottom PRETTY DARN GOOD -- and have found nothing of Heathers. I did not make note of them stating they'd gone all the way to Winyah Bay - but again - I could've missed that. We start writing----they keep talking! We were all scrambling because they didn't make it clear that there could be NO MICROPHONES in the court room. Everyone was pulling those off and putting them away right before the hearing started! Think we had the mindset we'd be able to listen to everything after the fact and grab details -- then it was like, DARN - gonna have to get it all down freehand! LOL

"Several rescue diving crews in addition to a Coastal Carolina University team with a scanner did an “ultrasound like scan of the riverbed to Winyah Bay” but have not found her body, Elder said."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...imony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html#storylink=cpy

There had to have been microphones because they had some audio of it on the news.

is it possible to have a thread to post actual news articles and not just the links? it has been my experience with the JBR case that after a certain time articles are removed from the internet and links go dead. if we could save the actual article we will be able to go back to what was reported at the time it was happening and have a reference for when we are on trial watch.

I don't think we can because of copyright laws. But I would be awesome to get a ruling from a mod.

Yes I had same issue and even though I can see all the pictures now with this link when I double-click on 1 picture to try to blow it up it doesnt bring it up.

Is there some trick to get 1 of the pictures in the link to get full size?

I just tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. They only partially enlarge with Firefox, and enlarge to take up the whole screen with Internet Explorer.

"One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th."

Found the above on WS and then I found this:

Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue

from myhorrynews
Thank you, but did LE ever say WHERE on 10th Av N the pay phone was at? I ask because there IS an actual payphone at the Kangaroo Express.

Attachments

• SideViewKangarooExpress192910thAveN.jpg
    SideViewKangarooExpress192910thAveN.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 42
trying to catch up here ,so maybe you all can answer me this
Isn't it odd that they(Moorer's) withdrew $5000 but had $10k in a safe?
Do you all think that SM had a clue that Heather was going to be murdered when he called saying he was leaving?
The truck that was videotaped ,was TM and/ or SM in it? The duration of time at PTL was awfully short ,I don't feel a murder took place there or even that the Moorers actually committed that crime . I feel they (or at least TM did)hired someone to do away with Heather (which is why TM was so smug,imo).

The money thing is sticking out to me too. Payoff? Liquid asset plan?
The short timeframe of to/from PTL makes me wonder if she was picked up by SM and delivered to the M house ...remember TE calling it a 'den of sin'?
Or was she delivered quickly to a third party we have yet to know about?
Kidnapped....harmed...then handed off. Or harmed...taken ....disposed of.

So much to find out.
And they sure didn't count on so many surveillance cameras along the pathway.

And I will ask again, who the h-e-double L thinks it is in any way, shape or form appropriate for those kids to be at these very very adult court proceedings?

I pray so much for those kids. God knows what they heard, saw, felt and knew.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Why would he go thru so much trouble to intentionally create a phone trail that leads clearly back to him? Wouldn't be easier to just dispose of the phone? I know a lot of people think they're dumb but that's just an epic level of stupid.

I am not saying I even think this happen. I just don't think that everything the state has presented makes sense. IF they had control of her phone, I think the purpose of all the calls was to show she was intent on getting ahold of him when he could care less.

If she then arrived on her own, then I don't buy what LE has stated in the arrest warrant about her being murdered there. I also have doubts about the IE in the car. I hope they have it on tape.

So Tammy DID send photos of the ... you know... so that statement they say there was no communication between sm and Heather is technically right but it was tm communicating? ? Hmmmm... stranger than fiction...

Yes. She did send that stuff to Heather.

I don't believe they destroyed her phone until 6 am.

I wonder if TM searched Heather's phone before destroying it for messages/photos/videos/calls she may have received from/sent to SM? Her phone data ended at 3:41, but maybe the phone was still working up until around 6am after TM had satisfied her curiosity?

Thank you, but did LE ever say WHERE on 10th Av N the pay phone was at? I ask because there IS an actual payphone at the Kanagaroo station.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Kangaroo was in both of the responses I gave to you.

Forgive me if this has been answered already, but some pages back, I saw someone mention that they said yesterday that they don't believe Heather or any of her belongings are in the river at PTL, is there a source for this? I forget who said it and what page it was on now.

Hi Ellee, Poppy posted on page 36. I hope this is the info you need. And many many thanks to Poppy!

A couple things...someone mentioned that the first call from SM could've been a voicemail to HE. IIRC the picture from the hearing says something like a call is made that lasted 4.82 minutes. That would be a long voicemail for sure, but if he was rambling on it could be possible. I found the wording of "returning" his calls strange and thought maybe she was replying to a message.

Someone else was questioning why the call was so short to the roommate... Maybe HE was distraught and wanted to talk so she called her. Maybe she was asleep but the call woke her and she answered....heard the crying and asked if she was okay. HE may have said something along the lines of "sidney called, he is leaving his wife, I am conflicted...lets talk tomorrrow when you are awake". I had a friend who would often make late night calls but if I wasn't awake she never pushed me to stay on the phone.

Lastly, and this is really creepy...I hate that my mind is going here.. But what if LE confronted SM with surveilance tapes of his truck in a location with movement detectable in the cabin... He could have said they were having "relations" when in fact the movement was an attack of some sort on Heather?? Maybe the IE charge was a way of holding them since he admitted to doing something on tape... Again, I know this is crazy and maybe way off, but it's just a thought.

I just tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox. They only partially enlarge with Firefox, and enlarge to take up the whole screen with Internet Explorer.

Thanks everyone. I use IE and all of a sudden it works now when I click on 1 photo to blow it up. You are right though that it only partially enlarges it but it is good enough and at least larger than the thumbnail.

Thanks to everyone for providing that 2nd link that works for us.
I didnt want to say anything when I was having trouble viewing and am glad others brought this up, because usually its my own fault somehow that I cant do things on the computer. :)

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Kangaroo was in both of the responses I gave to you.
To clarify, I am not asking where the Kangaroo Express is. I am asking if LE has ever said the exact address of where the pay phone that SM used on the night of Dec 18th was. I have seen reference to 10th Av N, but not a specific address. I am trying to figure out if that pay phone that SM used was at that same Kangaroo Express that Heather used the day of her date.

"One of the receipts found in Heather's car was timestamped 4:18pm, Dec 17 from the Kangaroo at Seaboard & 10th."

Found the above on WS and then I found this:

Myrtle Beach Kangaroo on Mr. Joe White Avenue

from myhorrynews

Mr. Joe White Avenue is the same as 10th Ave. North (we seem to have more than one name for most of our roads here.)

To clarify, I am not asking where the Kangaroo Express is. I am asking if LE has ever said the exact address of where the pay phone that SM used on the night of Dec 18th was. I have seen reference to 10th Av N, but not a specific address. I am trying to figure out if that pay phone that SM used was at that same Kangaroo Express that Heather used the day of her date.

Ok, gotcha:

1929 10th Avenue North

according to the report in this paper
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html
the videotape from the house and business surveillance showed a Ford F-150 with a silver tool box in it. As I recall ,it was the red truck that had the toolbox not the black Ford.

The black one also had a toolbox.

Attachments

• blacktruck2.jpg
    blacktruck2.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors