SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #29***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW-at this point I have confirmation and links that Heather got gas at the Kangaroo Express at 1929 Joe White Ave/10th Ave N. This is the one near Seaboard, further away from the 17 bypass. I have pictures that show it has a payphone that has all it's parts (doesn't mean it works). I do NOT have confirmation of the address of the pay phone SM called from around 2:29 on Dec 18th. I only know that one was on 10th ave N.

Okay thanks Ghostwheel. That's the first time I have seen the receipt addy confirmed by MSM as being the Seaboard/10th ave location.

At any rate if sm used that phone at Seaboard/10th ave or the one at 17 bypass/10th it seems that is somewhat far from his home? It's a good 11 miles from 10th ave N to his house. It is close to the Tilted Kilt, though and one of the IE locations at Broadway at the Beach.

Yes. It is in the PR. Store #3221
The more I read/see about the places these two Ms went that evening and night into morning, the more I believe they followed her that entire day and evening. I'd like to know if the date remembers either a red pickup or a black pickup showing up at each place he & Heather went.

If they followed Heather to her parents, to the McDonald's and the Kangaroo, then followed Heather and SS on their date, until he dropped her off then they would've known about Murrell's Inlet (spelling?), right?

So were they sending these IE photos to Heather's phone, while she was on her date? Then, after SS drops Heather off, did SM go to the payphone on 10th Ave and call her with some bogus story. Was it a voicemail or did she talk to him and immediately after call BW? Perhaps she originally thought better of getting involved but began to be concerned and started calling the payphone number and then the cellphone.

Does anyone remember the Twitter post by heather about shots being fired in her neighborhood...when was that post. I know it was before she moved.

I wonder if SM told her, in that payphone call that TM had gone off the deep end, that she was going to kill him, others, or even Heather's family, etc. I just wonder if maybe TM was threatening to kill others (either SM & Other family members or even Heather's family) if Heather didn't meet her and him at PTL.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! One crazy woman has caused so much damage.

I think the charges were because TM sent PHOTOS of them doing it to Heather.

IE from everything I can see is showing yourself in public. Sending naked pictures is something totally different. Everything I find is underage, so it's not helping. Well, I guess it kind of does because no charges are IE. Ie is in public. I guess the point is, if they were in their home and sent these pictures to Heather, this charge wouldn't be valid. You can't be charged with IE while in your home.

yeah, no kidding. tomorrow will be spent preparing for surgery and six months recovery.... y'all chill, after Friday I'll be here non stop! (that was your warning, muhahahaaa!!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Well praying You have a successful surgery and recovery !!! Hurry back !

hockeymom, this is what I just read in the link.

Deputy solicitor Donna Elder told the court that Tammy and Sidney Moorer were having sexual relations in different locations around the Myrtle Beach area at about the same time Elvis disappeared.

I copied that from the article. I am so confused.

First post, I've been reading the forums here awhile. Up until today, I really had nothing to add that hadn't already been covered. But, based on the timeline of the truck caught in surveillance tapes, I had a thought that I had not seen mentioned. The surveillance system at the Moorer home should have damaging evidence on the night he/they went to meet HE at PTL as to what time the truck left, who left in the truck and what time the truck returned and with whom. If it's a private system, that footage saves to a DVR and could possibly be retrieved even after being deleted. If the system is through a commercial security company those records could be subpoenaed.

Has anything ever been mentioned about Heather's driver's seat? I know her Dad drove it home from PTL. I wonder if he had to move the seat back.

:Welcome1::greetings: Goober!

Is it correct that LE was not able to get a search warrant until they had the ObJ charges and/or IE charges? When did they know about the phone calls and texts? So even with the phone stuff and whatever they found at PTL, it still wasn't enough for a search warrant?

I know this post will be wayyyyy behind, but I'm still catching up since yesterday.

You just know TM had to have been MORTIFIED beyond anything else, even the fact that she was at a bond hearing for murdering someone, that her hubby-dubs revealed that "six month deal" to his attorney. She's such a braggart and obsessed with posting about her wonderful house, vay-cays, hubby, rock-star life-style etc., that she just has to be ate up that SM revealed those embarrassing details. Ha!

I just laughed at her ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! what a sorry, sorry story. I mean really, how does life lead to this? I can't say I've had to deal with a cheating hubby, but he did once get awfully flirty with some chick when he called Verizon. (lmao, don't judge) I nipped it in the Bud. clearly I did it right, he's never pissed me off that way again and, we'll, the Verizon chick is alive as far as I know, and we are currently laying in bed together. (each on our Verizon phones rofl)

sigh.

:rollercoaster:

OMG, I finally got to the end of this thread!

:trainwreck:

:takeabow:

Oh, wait, there's another post. :nevermind:

Stop that- slow down!

:slap:

:eek:fftobed: Tomorrow's another day...and another few threads to catch up on!

G'nite!

Dear Jesus :eek: how in the world do you take a selfie of that :waitasec:

You'd have to have arms that stretched 2 feet

Ewwww, I was trying to avoid saying/asking but does anyone remember back when this case first started and someone posted that TM had texted a photo to Heather with SM's head in a certain place ??? I can't even put it into words on here ! ( that particular one would have been pretty easy for TM to snap a photo)Like I said" Ewwwwww' !'mm

Oh man, I don't understand why Heather didn't change her phone number to stop those harassing texts and messages from "the MRS" or at least have the M's cell numbers blocked by the carrier altogether so she never had to deal with them again. All the major carriers offer free number blocking and you don't even need a court order to do it. You can do it yourself online (I've done it myself on Verizon). She was scared and was being harassed, but it doesn't appear she had anyone advising her on the simple steps to take (like an adult in her life who surely would have advised immediately blocking the M's, at a minimum). If only....

wow...you really could be onto something here...maybe something happened in one of these episodes involving a murder and hiding a body...i don't have hulu or netflix but i will see if my local library has some discs

thanks

I have both and will soon be recovering from surgery. remind me of this on Friday if nobody knows! lol! my post surgery homework!

I wonder if it's possible LE doesn't have any physical evidence to show Heather is dead, but is instead going to use the fact that she hasn't used social media since 12/18, no credit cards, wouldn't just get up and run off, etc?

Per the myrtlebeachonline link listed upthread- SM was caught shoplifting a DVD.

that's really neither here nor there but I was curious as to what he'd stolen.

Sent from my KFTHWI

Hmmmm :waitasec: I wonder. There are sooo many Disney films to choose from :wink:

I wonder if it's possible LE doesn't have any physical evidence to show Heather is dead, but is instead going to use the fact that she hasn't used social media since 12/18, no credit cards, wouldn't just get up and run off, etc?

I think that is very possible.

What TM never understood and probably never will is H.E. wasn't the problem, H.E. was a symptom. The problem was she was not in a trusting, monogamous, honest marriage. Take away Heather and chances are some other woman would have caught SM's eye. A man who will cheat is a man who will cheat. TM can claim it didn't matter but clearly it did, very much.

I hope they have alot more than what is released so far. Im sure they are holding alot back. With what we have read, there is nothing even proving HE is dead. :(

after yesterday, I'm far more confident in their case and what has yet to be made public.

Justice is coming, Heather!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members