SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've paid attention to many of the missing petite blonde cases.
What made you state that BW believes, "any female blonde and petit" young woman "was abducted by a serial killer"?

Imo, BW is only suggesting that there may be a connection between some of the cases (possibly a transient perp or truck driver for instance), not that all of them are definitely victims of the same perp.
Why ignore a possible connection to some of these cases? With the newish ever emerging influx of social media that allows young people to put themselves out there (not realizing they may draw unwanted attention), I'm not at all offended that someone is tracking their likeness hoping a connection can be made as to how they ended up victims.
If no one shows them as a group, for the purpose of trying to bring awareness to their likeness and the fact they're missing, how will attention be given to this all too common threat to these girls?

I'm at a loss to understand why BW receives flack for pointing out the possibility that some of these cases could be related to the same perp. Or, possibly, their social media habits could provide a way where a perp could spot them and track them through. Is there any LE type organization set up to investigate this possibility? Our country is in the dark ages as far as uniting the individual states' information although progress is being made (but far from complete or unified).

Who is to say, a perp such as this couldn't switch his type to petite young brunettes?

I am not saying it can't be possible. It just seems he keeps adding more every time a blonde petit girl goes missing and totally ignores the facts in the case or the potential suspects that have already be named.

keep in mind that those are re-bloggs, words and pictures written by other tumblr users she follows. kind of like retweeting other peoples tweets. Doesn't eliminate the possibility that she could have been in a certain mood when re blogging posts on her timeline, but certainly not her own words.

How does one know?
On Pinterest, I've caught on that people re-pin what they think are good/cool images and ideas. How does one know the author or who pinned an idea or picture first?

On tumblr, who gets credit for what or how does this work?
If someone is drawn to a statement though, the reader can assume it resonated with the person to tumblr it (what's the term for this?).

Obviously, Heather has become a part of most of our hearts and family. She is your niece, your friend's daughter, your sister.. and she is missed deeply. Let's remember to be respectful of her family, her friends and the information given through msm and via family.

So true, and beautifully said. We need to bring this beautiful little girl back home to her family.

I've paid attention to many of the missing petite blonde cases.
What made you state that BW believes, "any female blonde and petit" young woman "was abducted by a serial killer"?

Imo, BW is only suggesting that there may be a connection between some of the cases (possibly a transient perp or truck driver for instance), not that all of them are definitely victims of the same perp.
Why ignore a possible connection to some of these cases? With the newish ever emerging influx of social media that allows young people to put themselves out there (not realizing they may draw unwanted attention), I'm not at all offended that someone is tracking their likeness hoping a connection can be made as to how they ended up victims.
If no one shows them as a group, for the purpose of trying to bring awareness to their likeness and the fact they're missing, how will attention be given to this all too common threat to these girls?

I'm at a loss to understand why BW receives flack for pointing out the possibility that some of these cases could be related to the same perp. Or, possibly, their social media habits could provide a way where a perp could spot them and track them through. Is there any LE type organization set up to investigate this possibility? Our country is in the dark ages as far as uniting the individual states' information although progress is being made (but far from complete or unified).

Who is to say, a perp such as this couldn't switch his type to petite young brunettes?

jmho. Hopefully this above topic will drop like a rock in the ocean, crawl into the pits of the earth and sizzle into eternity. The person mentioned is a sensationalist, opportunist, egotistical (I could keep going) fraud.

I feel sorry (understatement) for the families he continually victimizes and gains "hits" using their names. Makes me want to throw up. When I have suggested to hire an attorney/p.i. in the past (to the Elvis family), it's def not this guy. I keep praying his self serving site is shut down or he runs out of money. One can only hope. I want the Elvis family to hire someone reputable, low key..the person's focus is not a website but helping their clients. again. all moo and that jazz.

I am not saying it can't be possible. It just seems he keeps adding more every time a blonde petit girl goes missing and totally ignores the facts in the case or the potential suspects that have already be named.

Because he's trying to point out there might be a connection through new social media devices/habits or some connection that hasn't been identified.

I don't believe he's saying they are all positively connected to the same perp but some of them could be related. He's trying to stress the point there may be a connection somewhere and feels authorities don't consider the possibility seriously enough. I don't know and don't want to put words in BW's mouth but that's how I interpret his efforts.

Because he's trying to point out there might be a connection through new social media devices/habits or some connection that hasn't been identified.

I don't believe he's saying they are all positively connected to the same perp but some of them could be related. He's trying to stress the point there may be a connection somewhere and feels authorities don't consider the possibility seriously enough. I don't know and don't want to put words in BW's mouth but that's how I interpret his efforts.

The only thing I know is all them girls he has listed are missing. Some for a long time some for a short time. LE needs to find them girls.

From thread #2 here on WS-
Luckyladee posted the following on 12/29 post #331 (I don't know how to quote posts from threads that are closed to bring a post into an open thread-sorry):

"I'm not sure where the info is coming from, but Heather did not carry a purse. She usually put her license, debt card etc in her pocket. The car was locked, no keys, no debit card, but her license was in the car. The car was not parked in a parking space,. . ."

So this is where we got the info about no purse, license in car, door locked, and the way the car was parked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for bringing this up in this thread. I believe that quote was actually from Lady Hawwke, HE's aunt. I remember her saying HE didn't carry a purse (at least I'm pretty sure I remember it being her saying that). Now, I know where the info about the license came from as well. Thanks, again :)

It says on FB that Jamie Lynn Cross was found alive, I hope it's alright to post it here!

WMBF just had breaking news: Jamie has been found safe and no crime was committed!!
YAY

I just got a news alert on my phone that says police confirm Jamie Lynn Cross was found safe and they will release details shortly.

The Elvis family needs to hire a reputable attorney (someone with the families best interest at heart) this person also needs to be paid. Working pro bono is part of the oath, however, it takes money for someone to travel and pay associates. As I've stated, (and I know this because I'm very close to attys) good attorneys have a p.i. to help investigate "situations".

Monica Caison is the most amazing person (to me). She works with little to no recognition and the uncertainty of being reimbursed for her time/expenses. She also dives in head first with the knowledge she is going to deal with frustrated, angry, sad parents, family and le. How does she do it? She is amazing. That's a true hero. It is. Until we (people on this earth) have more Monica's, we have to pay people to help. All jmho.

Yes I just saw Jaime was found as well and was coming to post! Hope they release details soon.

I just got a news alert on my phone that says police confirm Jamie Lynn Cross was found safe and they will release details shortly.

That's wonderful news Ashley!!!!! Great job all the way around with the videos and posting! You are priceless.

That's wonderful news Ashely!!!!! Great job all the way around with the videos and posting! You are priceless.

Thank you. I wanted to get out and get more video for you all soon but I have been recovering from surgery. I know time is of the essence but I just haven't been able to. :(

LE must of thought car and apartment was NOT a CRIME scene...........
I wonder why???
no presser? hardly any info?
could it be she has disappeared but no crime? like the runaway bride?
No pings because she has another phone?
Just thinking out loud.........does HE ever been treated for depression?

If Heather has an iPhone that was synced with an iPad tablet her text messages may have appeared there to give LE a reason to search Peachtree Landing first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member