Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newly posted request via http://facebook.com/FindHeatherElvis

Bill Barrett
HORSE SEARCH TEAMS NEEDED TOMORROW! Please immediately CONTACT with the CUE Center for missing persons https://www.facebook.com/priscilla.prevette

Priscilla Prevette
Lives in Catawba, North Carolina
Like · · Share · 3 minutes ago near Myrtle Beach, SC

Locals, or anyone with contacts in the area that can help, please make contact with Priscilla at CUE, ASAP. This was posted under "Recent Posts by Others" on the FHE Facebook page....

#FindHeatherElvis :heartbeat:

jmho. Hopefully this above topic will drop like a rock in the ocean, crawl into the pits of the earth and sizzle into eternity. The person mentioned is a sensationalist, opportunist, egotistical (I could keep going) fraud.

I feel sorry (understatement) for the families he continually victimizes and gains "hits" using their names. Makes me want to throw up. When I have suggested to hire an attorney/p.i. in the past (to the Elvis family), it's def not this guy. I keep praying his self serving site is shut down or he runs out of money. One can only hope. I want the Elvis family to hire someone reputable, low key..the person's focus is not a website but helping their clients. again. all moo and that jazz.

These girls are missing so if one parent or one girl sees his article so be it. I hope it scares the hello out of these kids. I really don't care for Nancy Grace but she does get the word out on the missing.

LE is being very tight lipped about this. Heather came in from a date at 2am, and then either made or received a call at 3 am and left the house. My theory is that she went to meet someone. LE would have the number the call came from. LE also would have already questioned her roommate, co=workers, friends, etc etc to see who she was dating or possibly going to see that night. The fact that LE is not saying ANYTHING says A LOT. It would be a stretch that a stranger took her , when she had just gotten a call from someone she knew before she left the house, and was probably going to meet. My guess is the person she was going to meet is the person LE is saying nothing about. I think the fact that they are saying nothing means they are close to making an arrest, or at least have a strong suspect.

BBM I tend to agree with this. LE KNOWS allot by now...........without much correct info there is very little to sleuth and help with this case :(

Sketch of Springdale Police Impersonator who sexually assaulted female.

131023083841_springdale.jpg

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/253857/2/Police-Man-Impersonating-Officer-Sexually-Assaults-Woman

keep in mind that those are re-bloggs, words and pictures written by other tumblr users she follows. kind of like retweeting other peoples tweets. Doesn't eliminate the possibility that she could have been in a certain mood when re blogging posts on her timeline, but certainly not her own words.

But not all of them can be attributed to reblogging. There are numerous ones that she personally wrote out herself and posted. They're scattered throughout her whole tumblr but she was much more frequent with her personal posts in the beginning (back some time ago) of her profile. Her most recent ones from right before she disappeared were def reblogged.

BBM I tend to agree with this. LE KNOWS allot by now...........without much correct info there is very little to sleuth and help with this case :(

We probably all need to get back to our lives and leave it to God and LE. Hope one day there will be a discovery and we'll know what happened. But with all the press that this has gotten, it seems there hasn't been much progress in finding Heather. By now someone, somewhere should be talking.

I am back to thinking about the stolen LE Vehicle. Someone so bold to steal a LE vehicle, probably has the means to alter the vehicle somewhat, and is likely involved with cars. Maybe a bodyshop guy or repairman. The profile of such a guy would like to have control, and would like to have more authority than he does. He may go out of his way to involve himself in legal situations.

Do you know anyone like this?

Is HE's place/condo known as a resort as well?
I've been looking and don't see any info about security being covered as many places around there are advertised as being available for short term rental as well as purchase and just rental, rental.

I've been trying to see if security cameras are mounted anywhere but have come up empty.

Is HE's River Oaks?

Many ponds and small lakes on the surrounding golf course. Are the golf courses open this time of year?

Locals, how far is the cell tower at 9th Avenue and Cates Bay Road from Woodward Avenue Conway, SC?
Also, how far is this area from the Peachtree Boat Landing? TIA

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=957203#.UsXo8vRDsud
Woman abducted and sexually assaulted in Horry County
by Continuous News Desk
Posted: 10.10.2013

Foxfire thank you for bringing that up! I mentioned it in the last thread & said I was gonna look up the towers. Completely forgot!

Real quick - anybody know the carrier of Heather's cell plan? If so, we can find out the towers primary ownership and service signal range.

The perp could be affiliated with a resort. He may know who moves in and out and what units are occupied or not.

Thank you. I wanted to get out and get more video for you all soon but I have been recovering from surgery. I know time is of the essence but I just haven't been able to. :(

:hug: Get well soon Ashley.

If Heather has an iPhone that was synced with an iPad tablet her text messages may have appeared there to give LE a reason to search Peachtree Landing first.

If she had an iPhone they could just use Find My iPhone or even have Apple do that. It's harder to open an iPhone to remove its sim & battery than it is to do that to a different kind of phone. The way her phone just gave out concerns me.

]We probably all need to get back to our lives and leave it to God and LE.[/B] Hope one day there will be a discovery and we'll know what happened. But with all the press that this has gotten, it seems there hasn't been much progress in finding Heather. By now someone, somewhere should be talking.

BBM. I'm gonna keep on sleuthing in a respectful manner. If LE in the MB area had solved all the disappearances over the years, I'd take a vacation (get some sun, eat some cake). However, the MBPD and HCD have proven themselves to be 0 for 8 or 9 now? They did not hold press releases/conferences when BD went missing or for that matter.. anyone else. Are they understaffed, under-qualified, underpaid or all of the previous mentioned? Who knows. The MBPD doesn't have to answer to anyone publicly or privately. jmo.

The question still remains. How many times have you met someone at a boat launch (if it didn't have to do with fishing). I think the answer for everyone is zero times. All moo.

Several times. Mostly when I was younger, but it most definitely happened more than a few times.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My boys meet their friends at the boat ramp near our house all the time. It's a hangout in our neighborhood, playground next to it...lots of water sports people around here so it's normal. Then again, our boat ramp is out in the big wide open, not down a desolate dark road. It's also well lit here.

But not all of them can be attributed to reblogging. There are numerous ones that she personally wrote out herself and posted. They're scattered throughout her whole tumblr but she was much more frequent with her personal posts in the beginning (back some time ago) of her profile. Her most recent ones from right before she disappeared were def reblogged.

Interesting as anybody could have done that then, correct?
I fear perps are using their victim's social media to make it appear the victim was safe at a later time than they really were safe.

IMO, not that many women who are abducted, unless by a known person are found...if she is gone via some other reason, there is probably a better chance (i.e accidental death, etc.) Not many LE agencies have great stats in finding people who are abducted by strangers or by people not known to friends and family. I mean, where to start? JMO

If she had an iPhone they could just use Find My iPhone or even have Apple do that. It's harder to open an iPhone to remove its sim & battery than it is to do that to a different kind of phone. The way her phone just gave out concerns me.

One of her most recent tweets had a photo attached with a screen shot of what appears to be a text on some type of texting app & if it was taken from her phone (& I'm only assuming that it was hers...) she doesn't have an iPhone. I can tell by looking at the icons at the top of the screen. I wondered if I was mistaken though bc I know droid phones don't have a screen shot feature or do they nowadays? Although you can download apps that can take screen shots I guess. Now that I just went back & looked at it again... It might be a screen shot of the FB messaging app.

Foxfire thank you for bringing that up! I mentioned it in the last thread & said I was gonna look up the towers. Completely forgot!

Real quick - anybody know the carrier of Heather's cell plan? If so, we can find out the towers primary ownership and service signal range.

Jersey*Girl, YW, but the reason that I posted the question was to find out the distance from the abduction of the rape victim 10/2013 Conway, SC, to the cell tower where the rape occurred.

My boys meet their friends at the boat ramp near our house all the time. It's a hangout in our navigator hood, playground next to it...lots of water sports people around here so it's normal. Then again, our a tramp is out in the big wide open, not down a desolate dark road. It's also well lit here.

Ooh, my guys, too. Especially the 20 yr old. We've got several boat ramps, from popular to secluded...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members