SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd photo from the top, shown here:

33uz8mg.jpg

Is this a CUE search? I'm a little surprised because smoking is a HUGE no-no during a search. It has the potential to ruin evidence. Police officers are never allowed to smoke when searching for any kind of evidence, especially a body.

This is a big NO NO in this area anyway. As locals should know this area is prone to fires and with all the dead leaves and pine needles around there should not be cigarettes out there! If any of you are on the searches and see anyone smoking, PLEASE ask them not to. Windsor Green is just now recovered from the last fire.

I hope during the wee hours tonight that someone comes forward with some concrete evidence as to where Heather is. I hope for the best but fear the worse. Somebody knows something and it will surface at some time. Only a monster could harm his young girl with a life ahead of her. Talented and beautiful, pray for her safe return. Monday is a new day. What will it bring?

Thanks so much we are glad to have you!! I hope this works as well. People must know that this is not going to go away and anything they know needs to be shared..

I see that there have been some tips taken from the tent and I would dare ask what they are but do you know on a scale of 1 to 10 about how strong they seem to be? My thoughts only

I know that she spoke with her roommate after she came home from her date...but does anyone know if she posted anything at all on her blogs after coming home also? She was all over the place online...Which could lead to a clue of where or whom she could have met...

This is gonna sound so silly and I know it's probably the first thing that was done when heathers car was found but they did check the boot yes? I just needed to ask just in case even though I know they must have..

I'm trying to catch up. I must need coffee....or something but what is a boot??

Anyway I wonder if her dad notice the rearview mirror was adjusted..

I'm trying to catch up. I must need coffee....or something but what is a boot??

Anyway I wonder if her dad notice the rearview mirror was adjusted..

It's British English for trunk.

Another thing I keep thinking about are the vast numbers of military in the area. Even the military from Jacksonville, NC frequent MB. If they're single they have plenty of money to spend on whatever they want.

Does anyone know if she dated or favored military guys?

I mean no disrespect to the military, just brain storming.

Answer to the boot (?). Yes it was checked.

The more I think about it, it seems likely (IMO) that the perp knew 2 things. 1) that HE's roommate was out of town and 2) that she didn't have to work until friday.

Right? Or did they just luck out?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10093890&postcount=897

Quote from LadyHawkke in last thread:

"Re: the above posts by Margarita, I have come across something which I think could be important connecting Amber and Heather, but since it is from facebook, I am paraphrasing. I hope this is allowed! Let me know if I should provide the link. TIA

Amber's fiancee, JTS, made a fb post on December 23 sending prayers out to our family. He said he didn't know what was wrong with Myrtle Beach, that his fiancee Amber was murdered seven months ago, and that she worked at the Tilted Kilt too. He said he didn't know if they met each other, but that he was wishing us the best."

I went to Amber's fiancee's fb page and it really broke my heart. His profile pic is one of them together, and there are many other photos of them together, loving tributes, loving messages to her, etc. They looked like such a happy couple. He has joined groups such as support groups for families of murder victims, etc. Seems to be a strong victim's advocate and compleeeeeetely heartbroken over Amber's murder. It was wonderful for him to reach out to your family and send his best, Lady Hawkke, as well as provide you with this information.

The Tilted Kilt connection between both Amber and Heather is one that can not be ignored. This is a huge possible connection, imo.

Could both of these ladies have been the victim of a jealous admirer or ex, someone from the TK, an employee, contractor, customer, etc...

BBM - Absolutely. The TK connection is critical here, imo.

The more I think about it, it seems likely (IMO) that the perp knew 2 things. 1) that HE's roommate was out of town and 2) that she didn't have to work until friday.

I thought this too. That's why I was thinking maybe friends of her roommate. Thus the response people know stuff their not talking thing.

May today be the day that brings us the break in Heather's case that we all have been searching for.

All of your efforts are greatly appreciated towards bringing this beautiful young woman home to her family who clearly is so lost without her. They, and her community, deserve answers.

:heartbeat: #FindHeatherElvis :heartbeat
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me if Heather used 4square to check into places?

Seems so, if there is a perp. Would also be a good time to take off and hope your absence would not be noted for a few days. I am still torn as to what I think in this case. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm