SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is, but from the beginning, even with all the talk about all the other missing girls, I feel like this is personal. JMO, but my theory would be that there was some sort of social gathering and something went wrong, got out of hand, etc. People involved are young (possibly under the influence of something) and freaked out. Since nothing has come out yet, I'm thinking it's a small group (maybe just 2 people plus HE). Maybe it was a fight, maybe it was some sort of accident, maybe it was an OD. Someone knows something and is scared to come forward. I don't know, but seeing the videos from her Dad and the recent FHE FB posts make me think this.

Then again, from the lack of info from the police/MSM, it seems like there is very little evidence which IMO would maybe not be consistent with the above theory.

I agree that there's something about the situation that feels personal, though I'm not convinced it's foul play or even harm. Taking her purse and her phone (even if it hasn't been used) makes me think she might have left on her own for some reason, possibly related to the sorts of drama you're talking about.

If any of you remember the Kristi Cornwell case in Blairsville, GA- Cell tower info is ultimately how her brother found her body. Carringer's phone pinged the tower in the area Kristi was abducted from, they started looking at him for that very reason.

Granted, the UC tower probably did not have much traffic. But hopefully HCPD was able to get the same info the GBI got in Kristi's case. If they have a POI in mind, and his phone pinged in the area that night ...

Remember it well, Knox.. Right up the road from my home in north GA. Two women abducted by two different stranger sexual predators, from the same rural area, only 19 months apart. This is one of many reasons that I am very skeptical of the FBI statistics on stranger abductions & sexual assaults.

I don't know what it is, but from the beginning, even with all the talk about all the other missing girls, I feel like this is personal. JMO, but my theory would be that there was some sort of social gathering and something went wrong, got out of hand, etc. People involved are young (possibly under the influence of something) and freaked out. Since nothing has come out yet, I'm thinking it's a small group (maybe just 2 people plus HE). Maybe it was a fight, maybe it was some sort of accident, maybe it was an OD. Someone knows something and is scared to come forward. I don't know, but seeing the videos from her Dad and the recent FHE FB posts make me think this.

Then again, from the lack of info from the police/MSM, it seems like there is very little evidence which IMO would maybe not be consistent with the above theory.

[modsnip] Whether its one person who is responsible or more than one, I believe that there is a 'clic' of people who know what happened to HE. I really think that LE has a strong person of interest, They just lack the evidence to hold him/her/they. They must be pulling all stops to gather evidence if they went as far as ask someone who might have talked to HE all the way from CA.

IMO if LE has a POI it's someone she knows & not a serial killer or RSO. Even if they don't have a POI, I still feel she probably went to PTL on her own accord & went somewhere else with someone she knows personally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope during the wee hours tonight that someone comes forward with some concrete evidence as to where Heather is. I hope for the best but fear the worse. Somebody knows something and it will surface at some time. Only a monster could harm his young girl with a life ahead of her. Talented and beautiful, pray for her safe return. Monday is a new day. What will it bring?

I guess the best way to find out is someone call T Mobile ATT or Verizon and see if you can get her cell phone records. When they say no just give them that article. :floorlaugh:

Ok sorry had to give my brain alittle release.

It all boils down to reasonable expectation of privacy.

I work in mobile phone business.... I didn't see the entire thread.... what info is needed?

I hope during the wee hours tonight that someone comes forward with some concrete evidence as to where Heather is. I hope for the best but fear the worse. Somebody knows something and it will surface at some time. Only a monster could harm his young girl with a life ahead of her. Talented and beautiful, pray for here safe return. Monday is a new day. What will it bring?

Welcome Creek-Ratz. I see that you are a verified insider in Heather's case (still getting caught up here, so many posts).
Tomorrow is a new day indeed!!! We are all hoping for Heather's safe return and trying to help figure out anything that can to help bring her home!

:grouphug:

I don't think it exists any longer...
I think it is. They still have a website that talks about security cameras, I looked it up a few nights ago then I drove past there on a Waccamaw Blvd. Looks like they've painted it hot pink so you can't miss it.

Service industry people in MB are composed of real shady characters. Whether its one person who is responsible or more than one, I believe that there is a 'clic' of people who know what happened to HE. I really think that LE has a strong person of interest, They just lack the evidence to hold him/her/they. They must be pulling all stops to gather evidence if they went as far as ask someone who might have talked to HE all the way from CA.

A lot of service people are young, college kids so its not fair to toss everyone in the same barrel.

If it's someone Heather knows they were possibly just getting off work, (restaurant manger, waiter, hostess, bartender). I looked at the TK, they closed at 2 am, would she have ever worked that late as a hostess? Usually the dinner crowd is gone by 10 pm.

Question: What are the rules on posting registered sex offenders? I know the rules changed when we were on the Haleigh Cummings threads...

Question: What are the rules on posting registered sex offenders? I know the rules changed when we were on the Haleigh Cummings threads...

I don't know, email the mods. That's a good question.

Yes, and there's a strip club right around PTL if I'm not mistaken, mentioned upstream??

That's right. Fantails. I was trying to research a closing time for that place, thinking if it closed at 3 am, then it would be dumping them out around the time Heather was last accounted for, meaning maybe she could have been in gas station or fast food place that a Fantails patron(s) was visiting too. I discovered though, that there is no set closing time (as per Fantails website). They will stay open as long as they have customers.

Does anyone know how much longer CUE will be here and if so, what areas are planned next?

Yes, and there's a strip club right around PTL if I'm not mistaken, mentioned upstream??

are you kidding ? LMAO I thought they kept those indoors..

Sometimes the helium balloons escape! Thanks for the fun, margarita25. Especially after seeing Mr. Elvis on video today. Hope they catch whoever is responsible for Heather's disappearance and her family's deep grief.

Does anyone know how much longer CUE will be here and if so, what areas are planned next?

Beba, couldn't find any info except I am pretty sure the search will continue tomorrow. I know that they did search their hearts out today because they were all wore slap out..

After reading the article: 'More bones discovered during Myrtle Beach area search, origin undetermined' - Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2014 4:24 pm | Updated: 2:30 pm, Sun Jan 5, 2014.

I am counting 5 different locations where bones were located. Although they have yet to be confirmed as human. If they turn out to be. Due to the distances of separation, etc. Imo, this would indicate multiple remains. Don't understand why an anthropologist is not on scene assisting in the search to verify if the bones are human..

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loc...cle_a225d6c6-7586-11e3-8f27-001a4bcf6878.html

The bones discovered Saturday were in a different location than those earlier in the week. A determination hadn't been made as to whether the bones belonged to an animal or a human.

Other volunteers searching by horseback said they found additional skeletal remains Saturday, but their origins also remained undetermined.

About 150 volunteers turned out Saturday

Volunteers hacked through the thick underbrush with machetes

Beba, couldn't find any info except I pretty sure the search will continue tomorrow. I know that they did search today.

After reading the article: 'More bones discovered during Myrtle Beach area search, origin undetermined' - Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2014 4:24 pm | Updated: 2:30 pm, Sun Jan 5, 2014.

I am counting 5 different locations where bones were located. Although they have yet to be confirmed as human. If they turn out to be. Due to the distances of separation, etc. Imo, this would indicate multiple remains. Don't understand why an anthropologist is not assisting in the search to verify if the bones are human..

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/loc...cle_a225d6c6-7586-11e3-8f27-001a4bcf6878.html

The bones discovered Saturday were in a different location than those earlier in the week. A determination hadn't been made as to whether the bones belonged to an animal or a human.

Other volunteers searching by horseback said they found additional skeletal remains Saturday, but their origins also remained undetermined.

About 150 volunteers turned out Saturday

Volunteers hacked through the thick underbrush with machetes

I hope they find Heather soon. I don't feel like it's going to be the outcome we've all hoped for but her poor dad doesn't look like he can handle much more. My heart is breaking for him.

What is taking so long now to determine if the remains are human or animal? Didn't we know within 24 hours when the first remains were found?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Missing Forum Discussion
SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - Threads #1 #2 #3 #4
Total Views> 157,500+
Total Posts 2,900+

Findheatherelvis FB Page 27,000+ Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors