SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to speculate about who they are asking to please come forward, to end it tonightt...
But, I don't want to get to close to anything investigators might have good reason to keep to themselves for now.

Also, if the family suspect that a specific person knows something, I just can not fathom how they are holding it together. I would want to camp outside this persons door and beg her to tell what she knows. Or shout this persons name publicly. They must have good reason not to have done that.

I want to speculate about who that fb post could be aimed at...
But, I don't want to get to close to anything investigators might have good reason to keep to themselves for now.

Also, if the family suspect that a specific person knows something, I just can not fathom how they are holding it together. I would want to camp outside this persons door and beg her to tell what she knows. Or shout this persons name publicly. They must have good reason not to have done that.

As I stated in an earlier post, if it's someone(whether the perp or accomplice) in HE's social circle the rumors will start. I think more than one person is involved and that makes 1 too many to keep it secret. Let's keep our fingers crossed that someone's conscience will motivate them to talk.

So selfless and courageous. I guess they're all members of a "club" they'd rather not belong to, so to speak. Breaks my heart but so inspiring that they are joining together to try to help another family with the heartache they've experienced themselves. Gives you a little more faith in humanity, doesn't it?

RE: I guess they're all members of a "club" they'd rather not belong to

Yes, nosysw, the families of the missing/murdered all belong to the involuntary fraternity of the new life's normal. This means that their lives will never be the same as it was the day before their loved one went missing, or was abducted or murdered. They are the most genuine folks that you will ever meet. Many dedicate the remainder of their lives, committed to seeking justice, advocating, preventing, searching, and spreading awareness of the Silent Epidemic. Most of CUE, and I would venture to guess that TES consists of the involuntary fraternity members.

CUE Center National Conference-2010 - YouTube

2010 CUE Missing Person Conference

Since my posts are gone I guess I was the one who brought Admin in. I do apologize to you all. I have read the TOS, but I guess I still don't get it. I thought we could reference as long as we didn't link, or put the author down, or if it was the page owner it was ok..but I guess I was wrong...So I think I should not mention FB again until I understand the rules better. :)

I will re-word my statement. I hope I don't break any rules with this :) My hunch is that LE has a person of interest and they are waiting on one of two things to happen to be able to move on it. 1-find HE or 2-a person who knows who did it to come forward and talk. I think sending someone to CA to see if she is there is just covering all the bases and doing thorough investigating, but I don't think they actually believed she was there for a minute. I think they already know who is responsible.

:floorlaugh:
Omg, cgs, maybe that's not supposed to be funny, but I am roooooolling on the floor, sorry.
Thanks for that, I needed that. That was hilaaaaarious!

Aw, he's just looking for some loving :loveyou: Anytime, always happy to be of service ;)

On the FHEF page, there was a request to like the Find Zach Malinowski Page. On the FZMP..there is a post of a new missing person, Greenville area ?

Jared Marr, male..age not given but early 20s . ( official report just filed today , could not find it , but post says missing since noon on 12/29/2013.

In looking for news on Jared, I found the Fox News page in Greenville. There is post there of another young man missing from the Greenville area.

.Micah Spires , missing since 12/22/2013

https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinanews?filter=2

Zach's page..https://www.facebook.com/findzack

Bringing this forward:

25KHeatherBW-1_zps6ce27413.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850

Police investigating disappearance of Socastee woman

Horry County police are searching for Heather Elvis, 20, of Socastee after she was reported missing Thursday night by her father, according to Lt. Robert Kegler with Horry County police.

Kegler said Elvis was last seen at her parents house on Tuesday night and the last time her cell phone pinged was Wednesday morning at 3 a.m.

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

I wish I felt more confident, re: a POI, but in most cases, LE has not hesitated to say they have a person of interest, even if they do not name him or her. JMO

Or at least indicate they believe a crime has been committed.

Tower dumps( data such as numbers/locations) have been a tool used by LE without warrants for the last 20 years.....
Snipped-More at Link
On the night she went missing, Carringer’s mobile phone pinged a cell tower in Union County around 11:30 p.m., providing information investigators – and ultimately, Richard Cornwell – used to pinpoint her remains.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/brother-finds-cornwells-remains-prime-suspect-kill/nQpNb/
If any of you remember the Kristi Cornwell case in Blairsville, GA- Cell tower info is ultimately how her brother found her body. Carringer's phone pinged the tower in the area Kristi was abducted from, they started looking at him for that very reason.

Granted, the UC tower probably did not have much traffic. But hopefully HCPD was able to get the same info the GBI got in Kristi's case. If they have a POI in mind, and his phone pinged in the area that night ...

I wish I felt more confident, re: a POI, but in most cases, LE has not hesitated to say they have a person of interest, even if they do not name him or her. JMO

Or at least indicate they believe a crime has been committed.

It occurs to me that if they do have a POI, and he is a hardened serial kidnapper and killer, anyone in his family/close circle could be in danger if he thinks they've started to suspect him.

It occurs to me that if they do have a POI, and he is a hardened serial kidnapper and killer, anyone in his family/close circle could be in danger if he thinks they've started to suspect him.

I would hope if they suspect a possible serial killer in particular, they would at least bring him in to check his alibi, not leave him out there while they try to find her, JMO. Many such people have something outstanding they could be held on for a bit. We often see POI's arrested for some minor infraction while they investigate.

Again, I hope I am wrong and they do have a POI.

quoting myself for reference:

I assumed this was being done already, immediately after her car was found at PTL.

Can somebody please do me a favor-- I'm trying to help shed some light on some of the cell phone, ping, warrant discussions here. There is a list of many of the specific warrants, as attachments, somewhere around this page: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201717&page=14 from Jessica Ridgeway's case which shows how LE virtually immediately secured warrants for every cellphone carrier to show everyone's cellphones who pinged in the area during a certain window (must have been thousands of numbers to look through).... I am trying to find the posts but am getting too sick and upset over there, I just can't do it right now, I tried...I think a link to these warrants will help clear some things up here. (Foxfire, you were there during the ARS verdict, you know what I'm talking about...)TIA

*warning, it is extremely graphic over there. Do not go over there unless you are willing to be scarred for life. :( That's why I say someone should go over there who has already been over there and can "handle it", know what I mean.

http://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Case_Details.cfm?Case_ID=272

Thank you JaelynK for pulling the search warrant documents (linked above) referring to Jessica Ridgeway's case and cellphone carriers.

Thank you eileenhawkeye for originally posting all these on this page of Jessica's thread:
GUILTY CO - *Guilty Plea* Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #24
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9990611#post9990611

Agree but I also think that a friend that knew of a secret relationship or spouse/gf of the secret relationship could be in danger as well. This is speculation on my part.

I don't know what it is, but from the beginning, even with all the talk about all the other missing girls, I feel like this is personal. JMO, but my theory would be that there was some sort of social gathering and something went wrong, got out of hand, etc. People involved are young (possibly under the influence of something) and freaked out. Since nothing has come out yet, I'm thinking it's a small group (maybe just 2 people plus HE). Maybe it was a fight, maybe it was some sort of accident, maybe it was an OD. Someone knows something and is scared to come forward. I don't know, but seeing the videos from her Dad and the recent FHE FB posts make me think this.

Then again, from the lack of info from the police/MSM, it seems like there is very little evidence which IMO would maybe not be consistent with the above theory.

Agree but I also think that a friend that knew of a secret relationship or spouse/gf of the secret relationship could be in danger as well. This is speculation on my part.

That's an interesting thought as well. I hadn't thought of the secret part. I don't think I could keep secrets at 20. Someone has to know something. I really hope their conscience gets to them and brings this family answers.

I tend to agree bobcatkimberly that it is more likely some type of accident that happened after some aspect of her being at the landing got out of control and the people/person she was with panicked and made some really poor choices.
I've thought this from the start. And it's also why I feel like there has to be some trace of HE out there at the landing. People keep saying it's like she disappeared without a trace and I do not like that thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member