SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know exactly the distance of how far apart all 4 findings of the bones have occurred? Is there a map yet of this? TIA

Screen Shot 2014-01-05 at 9.14.05 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-01-05 at 9.13.25 PM.jpg

I hope this works, this is a new computer and I've never had a mac before…the first picture shows 501 & Waccamaw Blvd. to the left and Dick Scobee Drive at the top (which turns into Forestbrook Road when you cross over the 501) with River Oaks Drive near the bottom.

The second picture shows the areas that were searched this weekend…hope this helps! (And yes, I have no clue how to crop these :tantrum:)

I used Google Earth street view up Peachtree to 544 (west) and didn't spot any.

look for pairs of big balloons

*sometimes we need a little levity around here to help keep us sane :heart:

what about news coverage out of the immediate area...say 50 miles north or west? anybody in those areas ?

no problem ..

Here in Charleston (about 100 mi) I haven't seen anything, which doesn't mean it hasn't been covered as I haven't been watching too much local news in the past week or so. There is a blurb about HE on the local stations webpage way down on the bottom of the page, a post that many would probably miss. There are too many murders etc going on here in Charleston for them to give too much coverage to a girl in MB I guess...

http://www.live5news.com/story/24368435/hundreds-join-search-in-sc-for-missing-woman

Maybe LE already has a suspect or suspects / POI pr POI's and have all the information on why and what happened.

But now they need to find HE to complete the probable cause to the case.

If this was the case then the only thing LE needs is to find is HE and nothing else.

And maybe the concern is if they go full blown to the media this could possibly only hurt the chance they have to getting the person or persons responsible for any criminal activity if any associated with HE charged with the appropriate charges.

And maybe it is leading to something much larger. But still have everything else they need except HE.

Just an opinion.

Personally... this is what I think too. I have a feeling LE has a POI and/or suspect but is waiting on the one tip/lead (or location of HE) that will give them enough to obtain a search warrant and/or make an arrest. I also think that's why not much has been said about the investigation because they don't want to jeopardize anything. I truly believe this is the case & I truly hope I'm right.

Mods have issued several warnings regarding discussion of posters on facebook. It is not allowed.

No more warnings. Zero tolerance. Any more discussion of posters on facebook and TOs will be issued. This includes anyone that responds to a post regarding posters on facebook. Don't go there. Leave it be.

Salem

I don't think it exists any longer...

I'll try to remember to drive by there tomorrow and check it out...my children's dad usually stays at the Country Inn on his rare visits, and I always thought he chose it because of it's stellar location

I'll try to remember to drive by there tomorrow and check it out...my children's dad usually stays at the Country Inn on his rare visits, and I always thought he chose it because of it's stellar location

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Omg, cgs, maybe that's not supposed to be funny, but I am roooooolling on the floor, sorry.
Thanks for that, I needed that. That was hilaaaaarious!

funny:floorlaugh:..I think the BP gas station/Subway sandwich shoppe is there now across from the Days Inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member