Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
great news!
it's also posted on nancy grace's webpage that they will be discussing the case on tonight's episode. The tagline read: "where is 20 year old heather elvis?" i'm so glad the case is finally gaining some publicity and i hope it helps to bring her home.

The only problem I have with the drug theory is why meet somewhere at 3 am that the cops patrol. Why not just meet where the drugs are or at He's condo. There was no mention of any funds being drawn out of her bank account. Nor any mention of any of her tip money missing. I am sure she had something or somewhere she stashed her tip money at in her condo.

1. You can tell if anyone is coming (cops).
  2. PTL is remote and Cops are busy at night. Wouldn't necessarily stay in the same location for too long IMO.
  3. HE didn't want middle-man or drug dealer to know where she lives.
  4. Middle-man doesn't want HE to know where s/he or drug dealer lives.
  5. Free/inexpensive drugs

Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hth

is a RSO allowed to work in tattoo parlors? bars? public places? just wondering trying to sleuth who HE might of gotten close to other than a drug dealer.......

Did we determine if she would make tips, as a hostess? Aren't hostesses usually paid a straight wage?

Hostesses get tipped too, especially in places like that. Also, in some places the wait staff has to split tips with table busers and hostesses.

Some thoughts:

I know when I was a restaurant server, the hostess could make or break my night by how they seated the tables. Hypothetically, if I was given 2 tops all night and another server was given 4 tops... then I would be making less $ then the other server...and thus, I would hold the hostess responsible.
In real life, I have seen servers make hostesses cry for just this type of thing. Wonder if there was someone who was not happy with how HE did her job? Just a thought. Not something I really think plays into this case...but since anythings possible... just thought I would throw it out there.

2. PTL is remote and Cops are busy at night. Wouldn't necessarily stay in the same location for too long IMO.

possibly listen to ploice scanner to know where LE is???

I'm just not buying the car was left there at 3 am Wednesday. If the cops patrol that area wouldn't they have seen a car there someday Wednesday night.

It's also posted on Nancy Grace's webpage that they will be discussing the case on tonight's episode. The tagline read: "Where is 20 year old Heather Elvis?" I'm so glad the case is finally gaining some publicity and I hope it helps to bring her home.

Thanx for sharing, scaredtopost...

'Alone we can do little, but together we can accomplish anything" Quote: Hellen Keller..

'I am sure most folks has seen this excellent example of Awareness and the American public':

An AP photographer, looking for a way to illustrate unusually cold weather, snaps a picture of a 20-year-old and ends up reuniting a family. Read the heartwarming story: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=9382739

I thought she was a waitress.

Pretty sure she was a hostess.

Hostesses get tipped too, especially in places like that. Also, in some places the wait staff has to split tips with table busers and hostesses.

I think maybe each establishment handles tips differently...In my restaurant experience I never had to tip out a hostess. Bartenders and bus staff, yes, but not hostesses. Wonder how they do it a Tilted Kilt.

The only problem I have with the drug theory is why meet somewhere at 3 am that the cops patrol. Why not just meet where the drugs are or at He's condo. There was no mention of any funds being drawn out of her bank account. Nor any mention of any of her tip money missing. I am sure she had something or somewhere she stashed her tip money at in her condo.

The area isn't patrolled that frequently if in fact HE arrived there in the early hours of the 18th and a patrol didn't come across her car until late on the 19th.

And my sister is a bartender and always has plenty of cash on hand.
So it's all plausible, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that Nancy Grace is going to have a segment on Heather tonight. I'm happy that this is getting national exposure, but it makes me think that LE is no where close to solving this. If something soon were on the horizon, I don't think Grace would be getting involved. But I do hope her involvement forces LE to answer some questions and inform the public.

Reading Terry Elvis's post and seeing his broken heart and spirit should torment the one or ones that did this, justice will be served here. I feel it and those that did it will pay. If you're reading this, do the right thing and confess, end this families torture. If you're reading this and you do NOTHING...one day you will pay You will get caught.

I don't think HE was ever at PTL... too many places between her condo and PTL to meet someone for a drug deal or for any other reason.

And if HE wanted to score drugs, I am sure she could of scored drugs from a busboy or a regular customer where she worked.

Hopefully coverage on Nancy Grace will lead to more national media outlets picking up the story. It would be great if increased media interest leads to LE being forced to hold some press conferences, but if they still stay mum, I could see the national media not being able to report on the case for more than a day or two. :/

Pretty sure she was a hostess.

I think maybe each establishment handles tips differently...In my restaurant experience I never had to tip out a hostess. Bartenders and bus staff, yes, but not hostesses. Wonder how they do it a Tilted Kilt.

I just seen the little black pouch on the side of her skirt so I assumed that's where she put her tip money.

The area isn't patrolled that frequently if in fact HE arrived there in the early hours of the 18th and a patrol didn't come across her car until late on the 19th.

And my sister is a bartender and always has plenty of cash on hand.
So it's all plausible, I think.

My problem is the car. I'm just not sure if she was meeting someone or if it was a stash point. To me if the cops patrol it you wouldn't even take the risk.

I apologize for being OT..... I was trying to find more information about the two young men reported missing in the Greenville area. Jared Marr and Micah Spires. Last night I read about them missing from posts their family made on the Greenville Fox News website. https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinanews?filter=2
I have not found any official statement about them being missing..but am still looking.

I did run across this news article. not connected to any missing person but happened in Union SC.... disturbing and creepy...

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/vie...mbalming-fluid-stolen-from-Union-funeral-home

I'm just not buying the car was left there at 3 am Wednesday. If the cops patrol that area wouldn't they have seen a car there someday Wednesday night.

Maybe their patrol isn't that frequent??

I don't think HE was ever at PTL... too many places between her condo and PTL to meet someone for a drug deal or for any other reason.

And if HE wanted to score drugs, I am sure she could of scored drugs from a busboy or a regular customer where she worked.

Depends what kind of drugs.

Maybe their patrol isn't that frequent??

I just think it is more plausible to think she drove to someone's house that was close. She got in some kind of fight with them and they either broke the phone or did something to He and got rid of the phone. Then they stashed the car at the boat ramp during the day Wednesday. I think they would do it during the say because it wouldn't draw attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member