SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for being OT..... I was trying to find more information about the two young men reported missing in the Greenville area. Jared Marr and Micah Spires. Last night I read about them missing from posts their family made on the Greenville Fox News website. https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinanews?filter=2
I have not found any official statement about them being missing..but am still looking.

I did run across this news article. not connected to any missing person but happened in Union SC.... disturbing and creepy...

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/vie...mbalming-fluid-stolen-from-Union-funeral-home

I saw a news update or something that Jared Marr was found safe.
I was also looking to find info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends what kind of drugs.

I don't want you to think I am saying your theory is wrong because I am not. I am just offering a different perspective. Truth is anything could have happened so no theory is wrong at this point.

Depends what kind of drugs.

Maybe...but knowing the area, I cannot imagine anyone picking PTL as a meeting place. There are just too many other places, more convient to meet someone without being seen or raising suspicion if LE did happened to be patrolling the area.

Sharethelight...thank you for the update on Jared Marr

Hopefully coverage on Nancy Grace will lead to more national media outlets picking up the story. It would be great if increased media interest leads to LE being forced to hold some press conferences, but if they still stay mum, I could see the national media not being able to report on the case for more than a day or two. :/

eileenhawkeye, imo, it depends on the results of the verification of the skeletal bones, that were located during the HE search, in multiple locations. In the worse case scenario, if they are determined to be human and from multiple persons. All hell will break loose, imo..

Sharethelight...thank you for the update on Jared Marr

Yesterday I found that WTOC reported an update that his family reports he was home and safe. I'm not in this area so I have no idea where WTOC broadcasts.

interesting post by others..on FHEF..about an hour ago

eileenhawkeye, imo, it depends on the results of the verification of the skeletal bones, that were located during the HE search, in multiple locations. In the worse case scenario, if they are determined to be human and from multiple persons. All hell will break loose, imo..

yes, I hope so, then there will be coverage and more people will go home to their loved ones.

One of the guys who is friends with the family and frequently posts updates and answers on the FB page is asking for everyone to search their own areas today--makes sense.
Search any vacant house you own, all your properties etc etc.
He is asking that everyone search their own areas between International Drive and the landing. I have zero concept of how large an area this may be.
I'm hoping that people will search their properties. I hoped this would've been something that was already done but if not then locals search all your properties and be safe.

Did we determine if she would make tips, as a hostess? Aren't hostesses usually paid a straight wage?

It is standard practice for the hostesses to share in the tip pool that servers split among bussers, expos, bartenders and hostesses. I made $$ as a hostess in busy restaurant back in the day.

I don't think HE was ever at PTL... too many places between her condo and PTL to meet someone for a drug deal or for any other reason.

And if HE wanted to score drugs, I am sure she could of scored drugs from a busboy or a regular customer where she worked.

I agree.

Although I don't work in the service industry, I have many friends that do and drugs are readily available in that environment. I'm sure that's not the case everywhere, but it has been with the people I know.

If HE wanted to do a deal she wouldn't go to PTL in my opinion. I am of the opinion, like you, that she was never at PTL. Whoever is responsible for HE's disappearance, if that person exists, left her car there and is someone who is familiar with the area enough to know that PTL is remote enough and just out of the way enough to not be detected.

I also don't get the feeling that she knew her abductor. Anything is possible though at this point with what little information we have.

Drug dealers deliver. They also aren't folks you would suspect of being a drug dealer, ie the bus boy.

I don't know if it's been discussed yet but what was the weather like on the Wednesday and Thursday that we have really no account for? Someone said Tuesday night (Wednesday morning) there was a big bright moon and it was clear out. What about the next two days until Thursday night when her dad supposedly (I say this because not sure what's verified) retrieved the car.
I'm wondering because if some type of accident did occur between HE and whoever she may have met, there would likely be some evidence of whatever happened. But if it rained or was really windy then maybe it'd be harder to find.
I kept hearing the water was searched but it looks (from the aerial views) very woodsy around the landing was the land near the parking area searched?

I'm not sure Foxfire....I think it will depend on who the bones are believed to belong to. If LE thinks they are prostitutes, runaways, or anyone who the media never reports on, then I doubt hell is going to break loose.

Many pictures here of the CUE search efforts.

Very concentrated on the railroad tracks.

1526636_10201302717194687_20694949_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/84244739178/

Either I missed the answer, or no one knows the answer, so I'll ask again?

Why the huge infatuation with Tidewater Rd?

Unless there has been a tip that has not been announced by LE, I don't know why there are so many resources tied up in that area.

There are security cameras at 4 locations along that Rd. I will not list the businesses but I assure you they are there and functioning.

Could those security cameras have picked something up?

Why the huge infatuation with Tidewater Rd?

Unless there has been a tip that has not been announced by LE, I don't know why there are so many resources tied up in that area.

Respectfully snipped.

I would assume because they keep finding bones when they search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member