SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I insane or was that the last place Natalee Holloway was? Is it a chain?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It is a chain.......Aruba, London, Cozemel Mexico and now I just heard MB
I have been to Cozemel and Aruba's and they are a very wild bar there. (10 years ago)

Am I insane or was that the last place Natalee Holloway was? Is it a chain?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes... and yes it is a chain (as well as Senor Frog's... they are sister companies)... there are only 3 Carlos n Charlie's in the US.. one of which is here in MB

Timeline, or lack of a timeline...I think I missed how they know she left her house after her date and went to the landing? Was this information her roommate gave them based on HE's call to her? Her car wasn't found for a couple of days, so when her dad says she never went there at this time of night, how did they know when she actually went there?

About "this time of night", I think LE and probably even the family knows way more than we know. It would appear based on this article that they know where she was headed or where she was up to a certain point. Maybe phone pings??
Or maybe I've just read into the little they did say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notice the tat ?? on HE left wrist on the new photo being shown (modeling one) and the ring.

http://bit.ly/1f96LtB

"Elvis, 20, was dropped off at her River Oaks apartment sometime between 2 and 2:30 a.m. Dec. 18 after returning home from a date, according to an Horry County police report.

The report said her car, a 2001 Dodge Intrepid, was in her driveway Dec. 18. when her date dropped her off. It was found Dec. 19 at the Peachtree Boat landing, about six miles south of her apartment."

Well, that confirms that she never took her car to her date. I think there was discussion over it in an earlier thread. Also if she arrived around 2AM from her date she was most likely at home when she posted on tumblr from 1:53 until 2:09, unless she hauled out the door right after arriving.

That website keeps reporting the wrong times and dates. Where are they getting their info?

ok sorry going nuts....will try to find a link but some bones found lately were animals

The picture of Heather Nancy is showing and the missing poster are really different. I realize one is a glamour shot, but she looks really different. Which one is more current? Which one would be more helpful to the public in helping to find her?

Have to keep in mind that it's TV. Tabloid TV some might say.

We can't discuss on here but are you talking about the one that mentions Dec. 15th?

Yes Hun..sorry I'm still learning the rules and didn't realise it couldn't be discussed!
It's very scary stuff!
I really hope this was looked into even thou the times are out!

That website keeps reporting the wrong times and dates. Where are they getting their info?

Aren't these dates correct? She left for her date presumably before midnight the 17th and If she came home from the date at 2am that would have been the 18th. In the wee hours of the 18th but still Wed the 18th.
And her car was seen by the patrol officer some time on Thursday the 19th.
Did I miss something? Sorry if I have I've read entirely too much today.

Thinking back in time, after going out on a date, you call and talk about it with BFF.....but aren't you ready to just relax esp after a few drinks? get in your pj's......???? Wondering if she was followed by someone, didn't have her door locked and was surprised?
Also she recently moved out of parents house, no disrespect but why?
My daughter age 20 left our home because we were to strict......wanted her home at a decent time, boyfriend had to leave at a certain time etc. She left in a HUFF. Just thinking out loud.........

Passionflower
I've thought the same things about why she may have moved out. If there was a relationship her parents didn't approve of or something. But a lot of 20 year olds move out-it's just time for them to grow :) and be out of the nest.
I have a 20 year old who is away at school and is thankful to be home on breaks (and thankful to be on her own while away at school) but a lot of her friends who didn't go away to school are now having conflicts with their parents, mostly over rules-I get it-and are moving out. It's just that time of life.

Mamacita is great with timelines...let me see what she's up to...I wonder if she had her baby yet? Maybe that's why I haven't seen her! :baby:

i'm here! yes, baby is here! he just neverrrrrr wants to be put down, so i've been worn out! haha.

i haven't been following this case, but you ask and you shall receive. i'll work on it and get ya'll a timeline as soon as i can :) <3 thanks for always thinking of me margarita! <3

NG doesn't go out looking for missing people, she spreads the word!!!

Yes, careless phrasing on my part. I should have said, as a result of the information in her show.

Aren't these dates correct? She left for her date presumably before midnight the 17th and If she came home from the date at 2am that would have been the 18th. In the wee hours of the 18th but still Wed the 18th.
And her car was seen by the patrol officer some time on Thursday the 19th.
Did I miss something? Sorry if I have I've read entirely too much today.

I guess it depends who you ask. I am going by HE's earliest Tumblr post.
<pubDate>Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:53:05 -0500</pubDate>

From myhorrynews.com
Elvis, 20, was dropped off at her River Oaks apartment sometime between 2 and 2:30 a.m. Dec. 18 after returning home from a date, according to an Horry County police report.

From WMBF News
Her mother said her date dropped her off at her house. Heather called her roommate to tell her how she had a great time. That is the last time anyone will admit to talking to her.

From Fox News
the young woman who was last seen at about 2:30 a.m. on Dec. 17.

Miami Newsday
She was dropped off at home around 2:30am December 18 - See more at: http://www.miaminewsday.com/nationa...lea-for-information.html#sthash.CD8M03Rc.dpuf

WISTV
The last time anyone spoke to her was about 3 a.m. on Wednesday, December 18, after she went on a date.

The picture of Heather Nancy is showing and the missing poster are really different. I realize one is a glamour shot, but she looks really different. Which one is more current? Which one would be more helpful to the public in helping to find her?

I can only speculate as to why Nancy Grace chose the photo she is showing of Heather. In my opinion, the photo of Heather on the missing poster is the one that would be more helpful to the public in helping to find her.

Another good reason for a Presser from LE would be so that they could release accurate information to the Press. Isn't that what one is for in the first place?

Now that National News outlets are finally picking up the story, they will be pulling information from local news sources and other channels that may not be official and entirely accurate!:banghead:

I can only speculate as to why Nancy Grace chose the photo she is showing of Heather. In my opinion, the photo of Heather on the missing poster is the one that would be more helpful to the public in helping to find her.

I agree, NG producers probably just thought it was a beautiful photo............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee