SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get overwhelmed coming to this site and seeing all the missing people. It makes me sad sometimes. Makes me wonder why it happens so much and so often.

I understand your feelings on seeing the list,as I'm reminded that evil can be anywhere and one must never let their guard down.

Do you remember what the source was for the neighbor calling it in? I've read all the MSM news and don't remember seeing it there.
Was it someone posting here? Was that verified information or just rumor? I remember reading this info in the early threads but I do not remember it ever being stated on an article. So I've chalked it up to rumor.

The only thing I've read about the car being found at the landing is that an officer patrolling the area notices the abandoned car and called her dad. (I did not interpret this to mean that the officer recognized whose car it was, I interpreted it as he checked the vin number to see who it was registered to and then made a call. Maybe I'm wrong)

If someone did call in to say it had been there since mon it could be because they intentionally were trying to goof the timeline,

or maybe HE car was there mon night late, she left, came back Tuesday night late then it sat until dad came,

Or maybe they were ju

The source for the car being there since Monday night is an early video, it is said to be inaccurate info iirc.

http:////www.wmbfnews.com/story/24273295/horry-county-police-investigating-missing-woman?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9657951

It's troubling that the date is still off. She was supposedly last seen and last heard from at 2am/3am on 12/18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to think that's a typo since it does say 12/18 above that. Did you open the page?

Can someone give me the info on where I can check to see if the guy I mentioned above is a RSO in Kentucky please? TIA

Did we ever find cell tower locations?

This is for Conway, SC: http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Conway-South-Carolina.html

Yes, here's the link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10065882&postcount=103

RSO is "Registered Sex Offender." RM is the initials of a particular person some sleuthers have thought might be connected to this case.

I think I have this right: we can talk about registered offenders and their public record in a non-harassing way. Things like their crime and where they live/work/etc. in relation to the victim.

To add to this, RM is a name associated with Brittanee's case.

Can someone give me the info on where I can check to see if the guy I mentioned above is a RSO in Kentucky please? TIA

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/

Maybe HE deleted some posts. It is strange if a person posts things daily or multiple times a day to SM that there weren't post after Nov 29th.

I wonder if she made a new page under a different name.

Does Heather's condo's property employ a contract security guard company by any chance to drive the property, enforce pool rules, respond to noise complaints, etc.? Is this a gated community? Guard house?

Wait. The same RM? I haven't followed Brittanee's case very closely.

Yes, that's actually why I was reading what I saw on him. Have followed BDs case more than closely for years. He was noted as POI on her case. Creeps me out the similarities found between HE, AB & BD but it's hard to connect to him so he's not a POI in HE & we can't talk about him if I'm understanding correctly.

Does Heather's condo's property employ a contract security guard company by any chance to drive the property, enforce pool rules, respond to noise complaints, etc.? Is this a gated community? Guard house?

Do we know if its single or double is it multi floored.

Brainstorming on this as a possible scenario:

Heather is at home, snuggly and comfie after her date. There is an intruder who comes into her condo (either before she gets home, lying in wait, or enters after she is already home. Maybe Heather is even in bed at this time and wakes up to an intruder(s)).

He holds a gun or knife to her and says grab your purse, phone, keys (ugh, that doesn't fit, but I'll keep going with it) (wait, unless robbery could be associated) and says, "Let's Go, Drive.".

He takes her to a planned location. Either his residence, or an abandoned building, etc.

He later drops her car off at PTL.

Has anyone done an assessment of her condo unit and where she lived. Like history, layout etc..

How old was HE when she did the modeling portfolio? Was it ever sent out to agency? She is gorgeous.

Has anyone done an assessment of her condo unit and where she lived. Like history, layout etc..

one poster said it was not the best side of town ...........I think the remains of someone was pretty close to where she was living also

not gated ,as one of our fellow sleuthers (is that a word?) posted a video of herself driving through the complex..plus you can go on GoogleMaps and get a good idea of the layout.

not gated ,as one of our fellow sleuthers (is that a word?) posted a video of herself driving through the complex..plus you can go on GoogleMaps and get a good idea of the layout.

Thank you for reminding me. There are still some videos I haven't had a chance to watch yet that Ashley posted. Going back, thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny