SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a photo on HE's twitter https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis about being on a boat. Do any of the locals recognize this area?
BM7BKsTCcAAIdAq.jpg:large

NG said years ago jaw bone found on Drum island.........where is that locals?

That was actually 6 months ago. They tested to see if it was Britnee's or Gayle McCaffrey's . It was neither. I really hope they find HE soon. The sooner the better. Gayle McCaffrey has never been found, and what happened to her is the big elephant in the room. EVERYONE knows, but LE doesn't have enough to make an arrest stick. So sad.

That is the Boathouse. It is located just across 501 from HE condo. They have parties there every Sunday in the Summer with live music and lots of drinking.

:loveyou: THANK YOU!

Oh, that does sound like lots of fun. And Myrtle Beach seems like a great place to visit. So many wonderful people there :D

First time I've heard that on here lol! but yay thanks!

Carolina Ash By room mates on Britnee's case was the girls she was with at 2 hotels in MB spring break when she disappeared on vacation. I take it she didn't know all of them well. They fought.........1 was mad because she 'borrowed' shorts.

Aha. Hmmm not sure why NG thinks that's important.

Does anyone in MB think there may be a SK there???

Possible, but I still think this one is someone she knows. Because of the 3:41am call, because of where her car was found, a place familiar to her.

Re: the two above. I agree. Infact I feel like there very likely is because of all the disappearances. But I don't think they got HE.

That is the Boathouse. It is located just across 501 from HE condo. They have parties there every Sunday in the Summer with live music and lots of drinking.

Yup, Very popular with the locals too. And the Summer Concert Series sometimes has pretty big names too. (And for free.)

I'm a local who has been lurking this community since HE's disappearance.

Just a comment about the controversial twitter/instagram pic. It's clearly a screenshot from facebook chat, so HE would be on the right, she's the one that created the vulgar emoticon image, not the gentleman.

But.... It's a pontoon boat that she is on.... Most people her age would have fishing boats like the ones in the background..... IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was actually 6 months ago. They tested to see if it was Britnee's or Gayle McCaffrey's . It was neither. I really hope they find HE soon. The sooner the better. Gayle McCaffrey has never been found, and what happened to her is the big elephant in the room. EVERYONE knows, but LE doesn't have enough to make an arrest stick. So sad.

Interesting comment on the Horry County Police Department "Official Page" on FB about that RSO posted yesterday at 3:27am.

So here's a twitter question. Let's say your tweets say "tweeted from Maggie Valley, SC." Are you actually in Maggie Valley?

So here's a twitter question. Let's say your tweets say "tweeted from Maggie Valley, SC." Are you actually in Maggie Valley?

Yes.

Now, guys, that's my last post for a bit. I just got some bad news. A friend of my family died today. So I'm gonna go see what I need to do.

Thanks, I saw that earlier and after everything else I've seen on HE SM it didn't alarm me. Never even noticed it was to/from DH.

I honestly have to say her response is what shocks me more, and the fact that she found it funny enough to repost from Instagram to Twitter. Makes me wonder if she knew he was an RSO or just thought he was harmlessly "funny." I have a niece HE's age that sometimes doesn't get that some things people say are inappropriate, and not really all that funny. They may be "harmless" if said by someone your age & OBVIOUSLY completely immature, but not an older man that disgustingly enough is also an RSO.

Yes.

Now, guys, that's my last post for a bit. I just got some bad news. A friend of my family died today. So I'm gonna go see what I need to do.

I am sooo sorry.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

It's in the twitter post 11/24, click on the Instagram link. Sorry on my phone and I can't link it right. But honestly to me it looks like she took a screenshot of the pic after she sent it to him. You can see his response in the bottom left corner of the pic.

Right, I posted this too and nobody noticed. It definitely looks like it's from facebook so she would be on the right.

FHEFB page now asking if anyone has seen recent truck activity in or out of the duck hunting area of Oatland (near Georgetown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper