SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comment on the Horry County Police Department "Official Page" on FB about that RSO posted yesterday at 3:27am.

I lived a few miles from Huntington Beach State Park until June 2013. It's not open 24 hours and they charge to get in. There is a gate on Hwy 17 that is physically locked during the evening hours.

There is an oyster recycling center very close by, it's pretty remote. I went back there crabbing a long time ago with some friends. I didn't know it was back there and I had passed by there a million times.

I wish we knew if any of this Facebook or other SM stuff means anything...if she was abducted and it was someone she knew, it may well. If a random, probably not. Or is there anything in there to make her want to leave? Either temporarily or otherwise?

I'm 99% sure that the texts/messages/etc on the right, are always the texts sent by the user of that phone. Meaning HE is the one who sent the picture.

Really? It looks like the exact color scheme of facebook - pre the new phone update. facebook even shows "active ___ minutes ago" like that picture does. i can't think of any other program that does that.

Actually I think I am seeing that a little differently now MaiMai. I was thinking it was a Droid messaging app & she was on the LT, but now I see that is him in the profile pic. It looks like he is referring to her not gaining weight in his message. So it appears that she sent this message to him first. I think based on the color and the "!" this may be the Droid version of the FB app in the messenger. Does anyone else have it? I would imagine she sent this to him thinking it was funny, I have seen it before but still don't think it's appropriate. Although I am sure she didn't know he was an RSO.

Actually I think I am seeing that a little differently now MaiMai. I was thinking it was a Droid messaging app & she was on the LT, but now I see that is him in the profile pic. It looks like he is referring to her not gaining weight in his message. So it appears that she sent this message to him first. I think based on the color and the "!" this may be the Droid version of the FB app in the messenger. Does anyone else have it? I would imagine she sent this to him thinking it was funny, I have seen it before but still don't think it's appropriate. Although I am sure she didn't know he was an RSO.

i have a droid with facebook chat but i have the messenger app (separate from the fb app) and it's newly updated and looks totally different.

i have a droid with facebook chat but i have the messenger app (separate from the fb app) and it's newly updated and looks totally different.

It looks nothing like the fb chat app on my droid, but I have an older version.

It doesn't look like a FB chat on an iPhone that hasn't been updated to IOS7 but I am checking one now that has been updated to see. What is the significance of the "I" in the top right corner? Is there any other chat program that would start with "I"

There is a photo on HE's twitter https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis about being on a boat. Do any of the locals recognize this area?
BM7BKsTCcAAIdAq.jpg:large

The Boathouse ... bar/restaurant near her house

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn't look like a FB chat on an iPhone that hasn't been updated to IOS7 but I am checking one now that has been updated to see. What is the significance of the "I" in the top right corner? Is there any other chat program that would start with "I"

My apologies I typed a "!" above, should be a "i" for info-FB messenger has that. But I have the update & it doesn't look like that at all. No bar even, just he profole bubbles. I don't think this would matter anyway since HE had a droid instead of an iPhone.

following case since beginning- seems that someone HE knows or aquainted with. Know someone who worked with her who said she also met people online. Seems like she met someone at landing or met more than one person and they dropped her car at landing. Hope though she left voluntarily and contacts her family soon. Websleuths- great investigating! Also a Carolina Girl - very familiar with the beach lifestyle as have a mid 20 y daughter there- out at Broadway tonite.

South Carolina, near Georgetown.

I think thats the same one I posted, and they are asking if anyone has seen recent truck activity going in or out of Oatland.

Now the other FHEFB admin is posting to the admin that posted about the trucks to be careful of what is posted on the main page. weird..wonder if they got a tip at the tip tent tonight?

That property appears to be vacant. It's 93 acres, 50 of that being ricefields, it even has a pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper