SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on Good Morning America this morning. They showed the text HE sent her dad as well as the photo of her in the truck. She looks so happy!

It was on Good Morning America this morning. They showed the text HE sent her dad as well as the photo of her in the truck. She looks so happy!

I missed this were you able to tell what clothes she was wearing in this photo?

If the deleted post everyone is referring to is the one I am thinking of, then I am questioning the legitimacy/authority of the person who originally posted it. This person got a lot of scrutiny in the early stages for being rude with replies, etc so I am wondering why this person is allowed to post on behalf of the family? or why isn't this person given the pw to the page to post from the actual page instead of from his personal account?

I am not saying he isn't helpful, I am sure he is probably a tremendous asset to the family but his approach seems to be misaligned with that of the official account holders.

There are posts from him on the actual page, in fact on is pinned to the top right now. I think he posts on both sides....

There is a photo on HE's twitter https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis about being on a boat. Do any of the locals recognize this area?
BM7BKsTCcAAIdAq.jpg:large

Y'all! This is a pontoon boat she has been out on before. So someone she knows owns a pontoon boat! They're looking for a pontoon boat. Is this the one they're searching for?

I missed this were you able to tell what clothes she was wearing in this photo?

Yes she was wearing a black and white shirt it looks geometrically or tribal in design and I think kaki pants. I recorded it and took pictures of this but I know I can't post them on here since we don't have a msm link for it yet

Y'all! This is a pontoon boat she has been out on before. So someone she knows owns a pontoon boat! They're looking for a pontoon boat. Is this the one they're searching for?

Exactly my line of thinking....yes I called the CUE Center tip line.

I've seen that as well. When (If) Heather is found, the family will be notified first. It won't be announced in a reply to a FB post. My brother hasn't really thought that far in advance. But, I would imagine, after having some time to process whatever the information may be, he will decide how to inform everyone. My heart aches. I'm not sure how much more I can take. I'm even less sure of how much more Heather's parents can take. I wish I could take away their pain. I wish I could wake up in the morning and find this was just a bad dream. But it isn't. It's real life and it's really frightening. :cry:

I can't even imagine. You're all in my prayers. I wish I could take even a little of your pain...

The pontoon boat picture is blowing my margins.

Here's the video from Good Morning America that shows the picture sent to her dad.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-returns-home-date-vanishes-trace-21498394

Glad to see this coverage on ABC Good Morning America

Lt Kegler said her home was undisturbed

MOO continues to be that a local whom she knew is responsible for this. I think she met that person at PTL and got out of her car, locked it and got into another car and that is when something happened to her. I think that person is watching all this. I hope they realize that this is not going away and that the Elvis family and all the volunteers and news media will only press on. The truth will come out. It's time to step up and talk and let this family put some resolution to this nightmare.

Last night at a local event the entire crowd bowed its head in prayer for this family. The community loves this family.

The pontoon boat picture is blowing my margins.

What really caught my attn is she was on it w a few others that seen to be TK girls too.

I actually do mean margins not mind...(making my screen all wiggly and weird)....though it is interesting about the pontoon boat pic, considering the discussion around a pontoon boat in this case.

....and speaking of new information. It appears that the redacted police report mentions a surveillance video regarding a business with a drive thru.

I know these videos are in black & white, but now I wonder if LE has a better idea of what HE was wearing. Of course, if she is sitting a car at an automatic bank teller there may not be a way to tell. But if it is a video of her walking to her car in the background of a video I would think there is a better chance of knowing now.

Who knows maybe it is one more bit of info to jog someone's memory.

I may have missed this link in the past threads. :blushing:

Do we have a copy of the redacted police report?

TIA

I may have missed this link in the past threads. :blushing:

Do we have a copy of the redacted police report?

TIA

The video was mentioned by Heather's father on the NG show. It did not appear that he has seen it. And no, no police reports have been made available.

Has it been mentioned by LE how they know HE went missing 'in the early morning hours' other than the fact that her last cell phone record was at 3:41? Is it possible that she went there in the middle of day?

If this involves someone who knows her, then there would almost have to be some form of communication to get her out there that time of day. One doesn't just go to a boat landing at 4 in the morning to meet someone unless it is planned. But if they went later, it could be that they actually saw the person, in person, and made plans to meet there later. Overthinking maybe, but just seems to me that there would be some sort of evidence linking her to going there that early in the morning, or some evidence that she was actually there that early in the morning. If no one saw her from 2:00 on on the 18th, she could have gone to the landing at any time between then and when they found her car, and not necessarily made plans via telephone...

Just trying to figure out how they can not have any leads...seems there would almost certainly have to be some sort of communication between HE and the person and if not by telephone that you can trace, then maybe it was done in person.

I've seen that as well. When (If) Heather is found, the family will be notified first. It won't be announced in a reply to a FB post. My brother hasn't really thought that far in advance. But, I would imagine, after having some time to process whatever the information may be, he will decide how to inform everyone. My heart aches. I'm not sure how much more I can take. I'm even less sure of how much more Heather's parents can take. I wish I could take away their pain. I wish I could wake up in the morning and find this was just a bad dream. But it isn't. It's real life and it's really frightening. :cry:

:please: come home Heather.

Please stay strong LadyHawkke. :grouphug:

I haven't posted since about thread #3 or 4 but I'm really feeling that we have naturally all dug too deep and the answer is somehow right under our nose.. At this point I think it was well planned by someone who knew her work schedule, her home address, car.. Etc

I still can't decide if she met someone at PTL or if this was indeed a way to throw the investigation off track.? I'm still sticking to my guns however that as I posted many times.. LE withholding certain facts from the public is actually doing damage! If you will all notice after new details cane up on NG show.. Like the Mexican restaurant "tips have started pouring in"

I would give anything to know what these tips are so that maybe some more of us locals could recall more details about that night that looking back could be related.

This is my humble opinion of coarse but does anyone agree we need a little more to crack this case open and help find Heather??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14