SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its http://picyou.com/user/holaimheather. It's in my post above. That stumbleupon I missed. Thanks Arione!
Thank you for the help with that link Jersey Girl! My computer has been moody this week!

TY...She had so many. surprised she didn't have "ask" fm.

But she did have spring-almost the same~
http://new.spring.me/#!/user/featherrrrr/timeline

and here's a video she was in for a friend's school project, with interesting locations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7AInj-5Ezo&feature=youtu.be&a

She's supposed to have her own youtube channel, but I haven't found that.
:seeya:

:eek:fftobed:
All you lovely people, good night.

:pullhair:
Beginning back on about page 18, my pages started taking forever to load and my thanks button quit working again.
For every ten times I press it, it only works once. I refresh, refresh, refresh, which brings me another thanks or two at most.
So, thank you one and all for your posts and hope tomorrow brings good news.

Except, and I've debated mentioning this, but my computer was attacked just before midnight my time. Threat level "high" and something noted about a "banner". Luckily my system blocked the attack successfully.

:seeya:

I feel kinda sorry for the "first date" guy, if it was actually a formal first date, and not just a night out with a friend (do not know what to believe anymore) if he thought all this time she called her roommate especially to say how great the date was, as it seems like that is probably not why she called roommate...IMO

Yes, there is NOTHING about this that is going to help his state of mind. Maybe he wanted to ask her out for sometime and felt good about how the date went. It was 7 hours, after all. Then he probably tries to call/text her Wed., Thur, and Fri. and doesn't get a reply - thinking WTH? What did I do? Then HE is missing. Then LE shows up. Then he is probably wondering who among those around him is looking at him as a suspect - ESPECIALLY the parents. (Even if the parents reassure him they don't suspect him it would be little help.) THEN the info about phone calls and texts before she went missing!

Many years from now, no matter how this turns out, he will occasionally think of this with mixed emotions.

I feel there will be two arrests. Just hoping they happy soon. And hoping TE can stay calm in the meantime.

I having a gut feeling this case is going to break open VERY soon. The pressure is DEFINITELY on.

I have some friends who do this for "religious reasons". They both feel no need to hide anything from their spouse and have heard horror stories about people reconnecting with old flames on Facebook, so they just strive to keep things completely open with each other. I don't think this has anything to do with this case, but just throwing it out there! :)

ETA: The only reason I said "religious reasons" is because every couple I know who does this.....they are devout Christians. They don't want the "temptation".

My husband once left his facebook open accidently on our computer. He was indeed 'reconnecting' with someone. They had a time set to meet. I discovered this only a few months after having a miscarriage. It was the worst, and still is really, time of my life. I can't blame facebook, I blame him.
In order for him not to be booted out of the house on the spot, he agreed to no facebook again, ever. He had to call her and tell her to never contact him again, I spoke with her as well. He also agreed to never having a cell phone or any device of that nature. I know its way off topic, but those horror stories of reconnecting on facebook can be true. I still don't know how to deal with it.

Anyway, more prayers for beautiful Heather this morning!

ugh..gotta get ready for work...the way this thread moves, I'm afraid I'll miss something if I turn my head for one minute...

We can not link to anyone's facebook other than Heathers and the Find Heather facebook page.

These people are not in the media, are not persons of interest or suspects. Until or unless law enforcement names someone as such they are off limits here!

If you do find info that may be of interest to law enforcement please contact them and let them know.

Thank you
Ima

just a theory (mods delete if necessary), but could HE have gone to PTL to have a rendezvous with someone who was followed...?

We can not link to anyone's facebook other then Heathers and the Find Heather facebook page.

These people are not in the media, are not persons of interest or suspects. Until or unless law enforcement names someone as such they are off limits here!

If you do find info that may be of interest to law enforcement please contact them and let them know.

Thank you
Ima

I'm sorry you had so much "cleaning up" to do this morning, Ima! Does it make you shake your finger at us and yell "NO, NO, NO!" OR.... do you shake your head, clean it up and you are secretly "proud" of your little sleuthers on here? :loveyou: :please:

I'm sorry you had so much "cleaning up" to do this morning, Ima! Does it make you shake your finger at us and yell "NO, NO, NO!" OR.... do you shake your head, clean it up and you are secretly "proud" of your little sleuthers on here? :loveyou: :please:

LOL! You all are fantastic sleuthers!

ETA... Both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members