SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you make of someone who declares on their SM page they are in a relationship but less than 2 weeks later goes on a first date?

Just catching up but didn't want to miss this. The person that she is "in a relationship" with is her roommate. The roomie addressed this on the FHE fb page. It was just a joke.

FYI...

We don't start basement threads to sleuth people.

Well, this morning I definitely need someone to scratch my itch.

Just wanted to say I am very impressed with the initial police report and just wish now they can make a quick arrest(s).

I really fear something else bad may happen due to a "nothing to lose" type of thing and emotions that may get out of hand. I also fear perp(s) may flee the area.

Yes, I too hope LE has some evidence, and can make a move soon, as this is the type of case where I could see some kind of "justice" being taken into the hands of others.

I feel kinda sorry for the "first date" guy, if it was actually a formal first date, and not just a night out with a friend (do not know what to believe anymore) if he thought all this time she called her roommate especially to say how great the date was, as it seems like that is probably not why she called roommate...IMO

I think Heather may have talked to her roommate about how great the date was among other things. Many have commented on the coincidence of the first date occurring immediately before the disappearance. I also suspect the date was a catalyst & not coincidental to what happened to Heather, especially if she told others (not just the roommate) about it. In NO WAY do I suspect the guy who took her out and I feel very sorry for him. No matter how I look at this, the motive is Jealousy:furious:

HOPING AND PRAYING for JUSTICE.

Love to Heather's family :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I hope they get answers soon.

I missed the police report. Someone here mentioned I could find it on Horry County Police website, but I was not successful with that. Do I need a date and location to use for search.
Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

I think Heather may have talked to her roommate about how great the date was among other things. Many have commented on the coincidence of the first date occurring immediately before the disappearance. I also suspect the date was a catalyst & not coincidental to what happened to Heather, especially if she told others (not just the roommate) about it. In NO WAY do I suspect the guy who took her out and I feel very sorry for him. No matter how I look at this, the motive is Jealousy:furious:

HOPING AND PRAYING for JUSTICE.

Love to Heather's family :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I hope they get answers soon.
I agree that it was a catalyst as I believe that the date was a fellow employee at her job(I hope that I'm not stepping over the line here but if can do your sleuthing you'll find she mentions him on one of the thousand SM pages she has). Her ex is a frequent visitor there and I'm willing to bet that is how he found out.

Attention: the police report can be discussed but that does not include sleuthing any of the names on that document or taking the conversation further than the basics (no identifying information!) in that report. Furthermore any inkling of discussion about redacted information or sleuthing persons that have not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case will result in an immediate time out.

Police Report

Thanks.
the link to the police report is right here:seeya:

Yes, there is NOTHING about this that is going to help his state of mind. Maybe he wanted to ask her out for sometime and felt good about how the date went. It was 7 hours, after all. Then he probably tries to call/text her Wed., Thur, and Fri. and doesn't get a reply - thinking WTH? What did I do? Then HE is missing. Then LE shows up. Then he is probably wondering who among those around him is looking at him as a suspect - ESPECIALLY the parents. (Even if the parents reassure him they don't suspect him it would be little help.) THEN the info about phone calls and texts before she went missing!

Many years from now, no matter how this turns out, he will occasionally think of this with mixed emotions.

I agree totally. Plus, imagine the guilt that he must have, not that he could have done anything I am sure but men feel a need to protect people and I'm sure he feels terrible. I really feel for him.

Yes, I too hope LE has some evidence, and can make a move soon, as this is the type of case where I could see some kind of "justice" being taken into the hands of others.

I've been impressed that the family has kept it together and not taken matters into their own hands. It would be hard to restrain mine if we were in the same position.

I've been impressed that the family has kept it together and not taken matters into their own hands. It would be hard to restrain mine if we were in the same position.

He would be MIA in my circle..just saying

Is anyone else confused this morning? Post are disappearing faster than I can blink!

How do you know they haven't?

He would be MIA in my circle..just saying

yeah. if anything like this happened to my daughter, I'd be collecting donations to bail my son out... assuming he got a bond set.

sigh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attention: the police report can be discussed but that does not include sleuthing any of the names on that document or taking the conversation further than the basics (no identifying information!) in that report. Furthermore any inkling of discussion about redacted information or sleuthing persons that have not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case will result in an immediate time out.

Police Report

Thanks.
:seeya:

yes.. housecleaning indeed! everyone please review the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics