DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 10th looks like an interesting night, according to her SM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!!!! That is too cool!!!!

WOW it was sitting right there in front of us the whole time.

The name too!!!

JMO I just get annoyed when posts are removed from FB, lol...seems like censorship :)
Also, seems like keeping some things secret are more important than getting possible good tips. But I am probably overreacting...I don't mean just this case, but many.

We do not have a person of interest or suspect named in this case by law enforcement. Sleuthing anyone and posting on Websleuths is not allowed unless or until someone is named by law enforcement, this includes public sites showing addresses etc. This also includes family.

We are a victim friendly site and this includes family and friends. No bashing of anyone. No sleuthing or discussing anyone in a suspect manner unless we have a suspect named.

Rumor is not allowed, you can discuss and speculate about anything we already know thru law enforcement and main stream media.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Sex Offenders

It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Bumping...

Just a general question, does anyone know if Caison is a common name?

'CarePsych, not sure about Caison, but there is nothin common about Monica'!..
"There is only one, MC, imo"..

You Believers: Jane Bradley: 9781609530679: Amazon.com: Books

A young woman goes missing, and her mother uproots her life to find her daughter. A professional searcher with uncanny empathetic skill works to find the missing and to comfort desperate loved ones left behind. A tortured young man hell-bent on destruction leaves a trail of pain, sorrow and even hope, as he moves through the lives of friends, loved ones, and strangers. You Believers explores the ripple effects of a random crime. It takes you on a journey through hell and back, a journey that offers insight on how we can endure horrible events with faith, strength, and grace. Amidst the darkness there are flickers of hope as characters move from unspeakable horrors, and in the end celebrate the tenacity of the human spirit.
<read more>

Attention: the police report can be discussed but that does not include sleuthing any of the names on that document or taking the conversation further than the basics (no identifying information!) in that report. Furthermore any inkling of discussion about redacted information or sleuthing persons that have not been named a suspect or person of interest in this case will result in an immediate time out.

ETA: In order to avoid confusion, it would be best to refer to this link for viewing of the police report: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

Thanks.

Bumping...

I think we should all call it a night before we get a group time out. lol

Today was very eye opening. May tomorrow bring us one day closer to bringing Heather home.

Is it possible that July 7 was the beginning to this ness according to HE SM ??

Already time to sign off. I don't want to be responsible # 8 ??? Lol!!!

Holy cow. Remember the "66 days" thing HE tweeted on Nov. 5th? Someone calculated it out to be January 11th. The marathon was held on January 11th. What else was supposed to happen on that day? Holy cow.

I do find the location of the landing on a map does seem to be within possible walking distance.

One last thought! Could the perp(s) be someone that was possibly joked about by HE & her friend/coworkers/etc?...

Ok, i'm signing off voluntarily before i get kicked out. hehe

Holy cow. Remember the "66 days" thing HE tweeted on Nov. 5th? Someone calculated it out to be January 11th. The marathon was held on January 11th. What else was supposed to happen on that day? Holy cow.

I wonder if perhaps she had been planning a trip to FL...

Okay I've gotten myself confused. What marathon? Who is doing a marathon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87