DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE father is listed as the complainant

That's odd

Normally whoever calls in the call is listed there

Or somehow something it was an unknown

But that would be listed instead

Would it be because he's the complainant for HE as a missing person? So not the one who called about the car?

EVERYONE - BE SURE YOU READ ALL THE MOD RULES AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD. MANY OF YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE AND AFTER THIS FINAL WARNING, TOs WILL BE ISSUED.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST FEW POSTS - GO BACK AND DO SO NOW.

Salem

The link to the police report is also on the first page of this thread. It would be an answer to prayers if Heather were simply hiding in Florida, but sadly, I don't think she would do this to her family and friends.

I dont understand the family and LE not wanting this info out there. I dont understand the secrecy. The phone call is the pertinent info here and the caller already knows they know. It seems to me that all thats left to do now is start searching related areas.

Thank you all for your info tonight. I'm going to bed before I end up in time out, so far I've been safe. Good night and may tomorrow bring even more answers and insight for the Elvis family, they deserve so much more than what has happened so far.

Holy cow. Remember the "66 days" thing HE tweeted on Nov. 5th? Someone calculated it out to be January 11th. The marathon was held on January 11th. What else was supposed to happen on that day? Holy cow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my lord ya'll. :banghead: First of all, It was already established and verified by 2 sources that the 66 days had nothing to do with her disappearance. Infact someone here suggested that it was a countdown to the pageant her sister was in this past weekend, and I believe that is also true.

[modsnip]

I'm so bad at guessing games and I have no clue what's going on here. I just hope this report wasn't leaked by carelessness or malice, and that all this speculation isn't endangering the associates of anybody who thinks they're being pointed at.

The link to the police report is also on the first page of this thread. It would be an answer to prayers if Heather were simply hiding in Florida, but sadly, I don't think she would do this to her family and friends.

But!!!!!

Nor was her family aware of all that has come to light now before she disappeared

Look folks I know so much information about Heather has been discovered

BUT

I do not Judge her for that and all it's done is made me more involved with wanting to find her and hopefully alive.

Now I know the odds are slim

But if there is any hope left look at what appears to be an alternative life she possibly was living

And a possible obsession with someone in another relationship ??

This would cause someone to go beyond their norm and possibly disappear at their own free will to be with someone ???

I don't know but tonight has brought everything into any dimension

Oh my lord ya'll. :banghead: First of all, It was already established and verified by 2 sources that the 66 days had nothing to do with her disappearance. Infact someone here suggested that it was a countdown to the pageant her sister was in this past weekend, and I believe that is also true.

[modsnip]
lol Is my recent post against rules? I never know for sure. I hardly post because the rules confuse me.

[modsnip]

but weren't you skeptical of VI's knowing everything before? i think it's plausible that they wouldn't know all of the ins and outs of HE's life, so they might not think 66 days was significant.

I get so confused about the rules, too, so I'm going to be quiet now.
I'm done sleuthing anyone & will wait for LE to announce any breaks in the case, suspects, etc.
I hope Heather's family will get answers soon. They are in my thoughts & prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member