SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of saying something wrong...I can pretty much say with certainty the helicopters were being used in search for Heather today.

[modsnip]

Other than that, I've done a timeline and I've stated my theory (waaaay before the report came out), but I can't state it again because now it will look like I am talking about a police report...so, until something breaks in the case, there really isn't much to say.

I've snipped your post. Websleuths has policies regarding social media BUT that does NOT mean we judge what the FAMILY feels is necessary/helpful to finding their child. We support any and all efforts the family and friends of a missing person put forth.

Salem

Can someone please give me a condensed status update on this case? Specifically about the search taking place this weekend. Is it still on or has it been cancelled? Or is it just that CUE won't be participating?

Thanks in advance!

I hope that someone close to the perp(s) notices something and tells all they know!
In cases we have studied, watch for:
newly painted walls (Zahra)
55 gallon barrel (Stacy)
new concrete? asphalt? firepit (Maria)
has a boat disappear for awhile, extra anchors (Lacey)
around the time of disappearance taking a trip...camper?
someone out there KNOWS what happened and has to be seeing some 'cover up' trails.
IMOO the car was driven there and left but not by HE.

WPDE NewsChannel 15 UPDATE: Sollars was found safe this evening.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=995724

Search on for missing Pawleys Island woman
by Continuous News Desk
Posted: 01.17.2014 at 4:17 PM

The Georgetown County Sheriff's Office is looking for Margaret Jamison Huff-Sollars, 45, of Pawleys Island, and they're asking for your help.

At the risk of saying something wrong...I can pretty much say with certainty the helicopters were being used in search for Heather today.

[modsnip]

Other than that, I've done a timeline and I've stated my theory (waaaay before the report came out), but I can't state it again because now it will look like I am talking about a police report...so, until something breaks in the case, there really isn't much to say.

I wholeheartedly agree with you @teri037 with concern to all of the FB drama. Facebook is all about drama and getting a reaction. That's the stuff that makes for engaging content. Whether FB is the best outlet for helping to find Heather is debatable, however. But, at this point, the family is going to try whatever means possible.

In my opinion, TE needs to stay off of there completely! There's really no good reason for him to even be on there reading individual posts. Someone else should be assigned to that task and disseminating quality information.

I hear you too about our original theory. I've certainly changed mine up a bit since reading the PR, but not by much actually. In fact, I could probably do a simple "find and replace" with one keyword and it would still make sense.:silenced:

Do y'all think there significance to CUE canceling this weekends searches?
The first thing to cross my mind was that maybe they don't need searchers because they are more certain of where they will find her. But, that may just be hopeful thinking.

Would like to know everyone's thoughts.
Foxfire, what do you think? If you can say without violating TOS.

I didn't see this posted but I've been skimming to catch up...

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis

It seems to answer a couple things...

i.e. The phone was going to voicemail the whole hour TE was trying to call after going to the car, not as we originally thought it went to voicemail after an hour...

Very in depth "timeline" from TE's view, with a lot of personal stories, etc. Heartbreaking but a 'must read' for this case.

TE is an amazing writer, IMO...and father.

I cried :(

Salem

I really hope the drama on FB brings the perp(s) to a rage! and they say something to get caught and justice will be served. Poor HE is hidden in plain site like so many victims. Look at JayCee. But criminals are DUMB, IMO. Eventually, sometimes years later (DREW P) they get caught in another case. Keep praying....

The first thing to cross my mind was that maybe they don't need searchers because they are more certain of where they will find her. But, that may just be hopeful thinking.

just maybe someone is talking and we do not know who.......$50,000 looks good to people....like friends turning on friends...........

is there any website to see who is in & out of jail like in Haleigh Cummings case. We seemed to know everytime someone was in for LE to talk to?

IMO
I think it was cancelled for a specific reason for sure. I dont know what that reason is and some have already brought up good possibilities.

If I had to guess, I like your possible reason. I am hoping maybe LE told them to hold off until they are able to check certain spots themselves with just LE personnel. Based on some new information they have received recently from someone(s).

Rewards have not helped in many cases at all...those "in the know" can't claim them. And anyone with too much information probably has some degree of guilt. I wonder, though, if a relative can claim a reward? JMO rewards make people look twice at a poster, mostly, which is not a bad thing in itself.

I think a person or persons may be more likely to recall details of the time in question once a POI name or possible vehicle description is out there. Hoping this happens soon...maybe a reward can be claimed in this way, by an innocent witness.

JMO

lol!

I watched my second episode today. The older ladies make the funniest comments.

Earlier I posted that Heather tweeted that there's nothing to learn from watching Myrtle Manor.

After watching a second show, I wholeheartedly DISAGREE.

Oh, and randomly, I ran across the title of a new show called, Party Down South (I think) on CMT. The show is an hour long but only had fifteen minutes remaining when I noticed it. The setting is in a South Carolina beach town and the f word is used in place of 'the' and the 'kids' were drunk.

It was episode one of season one that aired yesterday afaik. Lord held us!

That show is filmed in Murrells Inlet !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO
I think it was cancelled for a specific reason for sure. I dont know what that reason is and some have already brought up good possibilities.

If I had to guess, I like your possible reason. I am hoping maybe LE told them to hold off until they are able to check certain spots themselves with just LE personnel. Based on some new information they have received recently from someone(s).

I can't imagine waiting, though, if LE had real, viable places to search. Hoping a search happens, even if it is a private one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member