SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and from that exchange one can tell who took and sent the first picture even when there's a middle man so-to-speak? Is that easy and quick to determine - the source of the picture?

I was speaking in terms of TE looking at the T-Mobile bill and having access to the number of the date who sent the photo to Heather.

I'm so tired I'm probably not making a bit of sense.

Someone on the FHE FB page asked if anyone had screen shots of previous posts (I think you know which one I'm talking about). If by chance you did archive some of it one person on there was asking anyone to forward them to the admin on the page. Hopefully this is inline with the TOS.

We also "heard" TE was wearing gloves driving the car back to his home yet it isn't written anywhere I can find

That never made any sense to me at all. I don't recall seeing that in MSN either so where did that come from I wonder?

Iirc Heather was posting on Tumblr during this time. I do not remember what time the first post was but I think the last one was at 2:09am.
Or do I have the days mixed up?

I know we have the detail about HE's sm postings on WS several times throughout the threads.
They began BEFORE 2:00 a.m. (but after 1:45 a.m.) until when you say they ended (if you're certain)
at 2:09 a.m. So, approx. 20 minutes.

We can look tomorrow.
Good thing the times are posted because former statements are rapidly disappearing from MSM. :scared:

The police report can be discussed, but NO NAMES, NO REDACTED INFORMATION, NO PERSONAL INFORMATION.

No talking about wives, ex's, employment, etc. unless you have a link that is NOT RELATED to the police report.

This is going to require restraint and cooperation on everyone's part. It if becomes too difficult, we will close the discussion.

MSM released the report and they can't take it back now. But that doesn't mean this is a free for all. We need to be respectful of LE's investigation and unnamed POIs/suspect. Given that LE has NOT named ANY POI/Suspect - you may NOT consider anyone mentioned as such.

If you have questions or concerns, pm me or Imamaze or any mod. Don't post it in the threads. And don't post anything you are unsure about. Use restraint and common sense, okay?

Salem

TOs are being issued. Zero tolerance. Mind the rules, everybody.

Social media sites can not be discussed here other than Heather's SM sites. You can only discuss what Heather has said not what anyone else has posted.

On the Find Heather Facebook page you can discuss searches being planned, maps etc. You can link to the page and say 'hey check this out' but you can not discuss it here, it is all considered rumor and not allowed.

If you have questions let me or any mod know, we are happy to help.

The Doors Are Open... :)

Thank you mods!!

Good morning, everyone.

http://www.wect.com/story/24487434/wilmington-organization-aids-in-search-for-missing-woman

Wilmington organization aids in search for missing woman
Posted: Jan 18, 2014 12:40 AM EST
Updated: Jan 18, 2014 12:40 AM EST
By: Alex Giles -
<sniped-read more>

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT)- Wilmington based Cue Center for Missing Person's continues aid in the search for missing South Carolina woman, Heather Elvis. Elvis has now been missing for a month.

The 20-year-old from Horry County, SC disappeared on December 18. Monica Caison, leader of the Cue Center, has been part of the search for the past few weeks.

Caison said the search has drawn hundreds of volunteers from around the area. Even though Elvis has been missing for an extended period, searchers aren't getting discouraged.

Last night a few of us remembered a 7pm time being mentioned as to the approximate time TE learned the car was left at PTL.
Here is the article where the info came from:

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

". . .he did say he was contacted on Dec. 19 when her green Dodge Intrepid was located. “An officer came just after dark and we went down to take a look where the car was there, after an hour of trying to call her it went straight to voicemail. By 7 p.m. I was frantic.”"

So maybe he first learned sometime between 5-6? I'd still love to know when the report of the car was first made. Usually that initial time is mentioned in the initial report.
It usually starts off something like at ___pm officer responded to a call of an abandoned car, or at _____pm officer noticed a car abandoned at ______.
Make sense? This part is missing from our report.

I have T Mobile and, my experience (as an East Coaster in the same time zone) is that, in general, the times are correct. But, there are many times when I look at time stamps and say 'that ain't right', lol. It is a little hit and miss, but I've never found any consistency or explanation for when and why it happens. I just put it down to TM not being a top tier network (IMO and IME). It's a lot less expensive than it's competitors when you have multiple lines so it's worth it for me.

O/T, but am I the only one that finds the FB page totally frustrating :banghead: ?? This is why I deactivated my account when it went to Timeline. You look at it once, and the posts you're interested in are on one side, the next time you open it, that column seems to be on the left side. Or the bottom...It is impossible for me to navigate quickly. I'm linear and just want everything in a straight line, top to bottom! Newest to oldest. Is that too much to ask, lol!?

If there were a break-in in the area where HE's car was abandoned and around the same time, how would we find the report on that?

You've all been busy bees. Gonna catch up when I get to my laptop but wanted to say I had the weirdest dreams last night. Including one where a missing girl's perp was identified. My subconcious didn't name anyone (not even the girl) but here's hoping that dream comes true for Heather!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Someone suggested yesterday (maybe on another case) that if we have any members with premium level scanner memberships, maybe the scanner can be rewound to the date when the car was discovered? Not sure if this is even possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048