SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be worthwhile for LE to contact Disney in both FL and CA to see if Heather ever applied to work there (FLASH OF HOPE:: or is currently working there <grasping at straws> )

Her tweet: "I want to be a Disney Princess" and other things we can't discuss, but check out these photos:

Stillshot from a random video :pinocchio: :
attachment.php

From Heather's fb:
attachment.php

Attachments

• FromTammysVideoofMagicKingdom.jpg
    FromTammysVideoofMagicKingdom.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 314
  • HeatherFBPhoto.jpg
    HeatherFBPhoto.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 316
I grew up down there, so I understand a lot of the lingo, and sadly, don't even need to read the subtitles on Myrtle Manor. :blushing:

I grew up in the south, and am married to the most redneck boy ever. The county I live in, well, I understand them but reading it just hurts my eyes & brain!

It might be worthwhile for LE to contact Disney in both FL and CA to see if Heather ever applied to work there (FLASH OF HOPE:: or is currently working there <grasping at straws> )

Her tweet: "I want to be a Disney Princess" and other things we can't discuss, but check out these photos:

Stillshot from a random video :pinocchio: :
attachment.php

From Heather's fb:
attachment.php

She's so cute and you can just sense how full of personality she is. Why anyone would harm her is beyond me, other than they are driven by evil and hate. Where are you sweet girl?

A must read by Terry Elvis .. My Daughter Heather Elvis Disappeared After a First Date 30 Days Ago, and I Will Not Stop Looking For Her

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/heather-elvis-disappearance-terry-elvis

*This is a great article. Thanks for posting leeleemarie!!

From this link:
Heather_Maci.jpg%5B2%5D_0.jpg

Heather_Beach.jpg%5B2%5D.jpg

"It was 30 days ago today that I last heard from my daughter Heather.

Heather was a happy, excited 20-year-old girl on December 17, 2013. That is the last day before she disappeared. Loving, beautiful, she meant the world to me.

She still does. Even more so, in fact."

More snippets from this article:

"The young man who took her on the date was brought in to be questioned by the police and eventually fully cleared. I have never met the young man, but his story checked out and a polygraph fully cleared him of any potential involvement.

We dealt with law enforcement hourly.."

"I deal with some remarks that are cruel and malicious with nothing more in these people's hearts than a desire to inflict more pain, why I do not know. "I have your daughter," some tips say, with demands. They provide proof, only asking for large sums of money be wired to far off lands and strange names before they will even talk to you." <comment by me: WHO COULD DO SUCH A THING!!?!>

"Because it is an active case, I cannot reveal the nature of the police's investigation, but currently there is not enough evidence to point to any one theory. In my opinion, this was not a random disappearance, but I believe someone who she knew and trusted may have betrayed her."

"It has been 30 days of hell. But I am praying for a miracle. And I refuse to give up hope.

We will find my daughter. We will find Heather Elvis."

Okay this is what is left me puzzled. Once Heather was dropped off at the condo, how did this meeting at the pier get communicated? Was it a cell phone call? Wouldn't that be on the report they got of cell activity? A text? Would a text be traced, but not be able to read it, without her phone of course. But would there be an incoming number from where the text originated from? Because she drove to the pier and left her car, locked it and left, JMO. Did they drive off together? Or was their a boat docked nearby and they went out for a ride? I mean why else would you go to that place and leave your car? How cold was it? Would you go out on a boat at a early morning hour? So many questions.

Is it possible that someone saw her come home, some person that maybe knocked on the door and ask for a ride to pick up a car (broken down) at the pier? Did she know any of the neighbors there? Just a thought.

Umm, FHFB... That's all I'm saying..

Don't bring it over here, obviously, but just take a look.

interesting ...there has been a reposting of the post from last night on FHEF..

reminder: the fb drama and redacted info from the police report stays there... not here.

(you guys are doing great by the way and glad to see some articles out today) :star:

I just want to say re: the search, these guys have been out there every single weekend, 24 - 7. If they need to take a break, regroup, whatever, then I support that.

If you missed it yesterday, it's back at 2:03pm on FHEFB page.

Look for a screen shot

reminder: the fb drama and redacted info from the police report stays there... not here.

(you guys are doing great by the way and glad to see some articles out today) :star:

I am confused , I thought we were allowed to paraphrase from Facebook posts. Are we not allowed to paraphrase from this " drama " post because it contains the unredacted police report ? Or can we paraphrase comments made that do not contain anything found in the unredacted police report ? Or is it all considered fruit from the poisonous tree ?

What about the search organized by the family friend? Has he called it off?

A little further back on FHEFB at 2:01pm a male poster makes an very telling post about 905

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member