SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish LE would go ahead and name the POI or make the arrest! I have so much I want to ask, say, share. I know you all do too.

I wish LE would go ahead and name the POI or make the arrest! I have so much I want to ask, say, share. I know you all do too.

For real- I can only take so much. :pullhair: I just looked thru ALL the smileys and there isn't a single one BURSTING like an overblown balloon. Not one. I feel this needs to be addressed with urgency!

Regarding Question from JILLCAT: logistics of HE condo comlex

I know the logistics of her condo setting. In my opinion, unless you are making a lot of noise it would probably not be noticed.

I would add that if you had a first floor unit, facing the parking lot, you very well might be woken by headlights shining through your bedroom window if a car was to pull in our out in the middle of the night.

Do not know if I added the photo correctly in my previous post, but this is the style, very common around here.

Attachments

• ccar1400115.jpg
    ccar1400115.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 33
getting back to HE's car at PTL ....I understand it was parked on the right side of the "lot" as you enter from the road ...but was it facing the water or the road when found ?(surprised the LE report is not as thorough as it should be in regards to time and physical observations)

TE described it as parked parallel to the edge, not straight on.

I am giggling uncontrollably. Thanks for some comic relief. I've been so anxious.

My laptop pc thanks you for the drink of water it just received!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

For real- I can only take so much. :pullhair: I just looked thru ALL the smileys and there isn't a single one BURSTING like an overblown balloon. Not one. I feel this needs to be addressed with urgency!

I keep telling myself the only reason that nothing has been done publically is that it's going down soon! I was encouraged when I read TE's words when asked if he met with the Gov and he said he did and he "feels 100% confident of what's going to happen and what is happening in the case..." gotta keep holdin on!

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24486101/governor-nikki-haley-meets-with-heather-elvis-family

TE described it as parked parallel to the edge, not straight on.

I understood it to be the car was parked along side the outer edges of the landing perpendicular to the water. My question ,again was it facing the water or facing the entrance?

I keep telling myself the only reason that nothing has been done publically is that it's going down soon! I was encouraged when I read TE's words when asked if he met with the Gov and he said he did and he "feels 100% confident of what's going to happen and what is happening in the case..." gotta keep holdin on!

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24486101/governor-nikki-haley-meets-with-heather-elvis-family

Ya know, as long as he is happy with the progression, that is really ALL that matters at this point. I'll try to find some patience. :tantrum:

I found it, sorry! $_(#!&! Facebook & phone, makes it hard!

I went to see my daughter & bebegrande this morning. she looks so similar to heather, I'm sure she wondered why I gave her an extra long hug when I left. I didn't want to let go. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

probably dried up:floorlaugh:

actually it could have been on a farm from an owner whose name was Dick (first/last) and used as a landmark / a reference point.

I'm trying to remember what I was told. I think there was a pond there years ago, and maybe it was filled in or built over. I can't trust my memory 100%, but it would explain a road with no pond on it.

I am usually logged in using Tapatalk, so don't see the number of members/guests viewing this case. I see we have 60, is that normal? *waves to guests* Please chime in- we're running out of ideas here! A fresh view would be welcomed by more than just me, I am sure.

ETA: proof we need new insight- we're giggling at road names!

I understood it to be the car was parked along side the outer edges of the landing perpendicular to the water. My question ,again was it facing the water or facing the entrance?

According to reports when this was first discussed, I thought it was sideways, as in not facing the water or the entrance. But I could be wrong. I do recall the way it was parked was considered odd.

"Sideways", "parallel to the edge", and "not straight on", to me indicates not in the direction of how parking normally occurs, nor pointed toward the water or entrance. JMO. But I haven't seen a pic of the entire space so I may not be understanding the logistics.

I had stuff to say but I forget lol. You all distracted me with your "Who's on First?" style Dick Pond comedy. Thanks :) :drumroll:

That said, I asked this before, I ask again. Has anyone found a place to pull up police reports for Horry County? I see where you can see what happened on that spot map but um, when a rapist let loose on a bond attacks his victim a second time with kidnapping added, I decide I wanna start knowing who to avoid around here!

I am usually logged in using Tapatalk, so don't see the number of members/guests viewing this case. I see we have 60, is that normal? *waves to guests* Please chime in- we're running out of ideas here! A fresh view would be welcomed by more than just me, I am sure.

ETA: proof we need new insight- we're giggling at road names!

look again 100 now!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member