SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked this question many times. My theory the crime took place elsewhere. Either HE was invited over or she just showed up. I don' t think the car was there on Wednesday at all.

Maybe she was invited. Maybe OM wife was out of town or supposed to be out of town.

I use Tumblr and will often reblog things to pass the time while I'm waiting for something to happen or someone to arrive. I have a feeling that's what HE was doing.

I don't believe anyone involved in her disappearance used her Tumblr. I doubt someone who had just committed a kidnapping/murder would be in the frame of mind to browse poetry and artwork, and there wouldn't seem to be much of a point to it.

I agree. Doubt most people could figure it out in the first place even if it were on her phone. They were posted by HE on [her] computer at her home IMO. This can easily be verified by a quick search of HE's internet history of the 18th. I highly doubt she deleted her history before she left.

Which brings me to a question I've thought about before...

Does HE even own a computer? I know she asked for a laptop for X-Mas. Maybe she was using BW's puter?

I would think anyone who was being falsely accused of being involved in someone's disappearance would want that person found almost as bad as her parents do. Why would a wrongly-accused person thwart efforts to find missing person/solve the mystery that would ultimately clear their name?

I just checked my detailed phone bill (I have Verizon) and text messages aren't detailed on there at all--only voice data is detailed. Obviously, other carriers will vary some.

The details listed on my bill are: the date, time, number, origination location, destination location, and minutes.

EXAMPLE

Date Time Number Origination Destination Min.

01/20 5:07P 123-456-7890 Myrtle Beach SC Incoming CL 5
01/20 5:08P 999-999-9999 Myrtle Beach SC WMyrtleBeach SC 5

The number listed in the number column is the number of the person I am communicating with for both incoming and outgoing calls.

you can get details for texts though.... im almost certain! (I also have Verizon)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder who was calling who. Was any drinking involved with either party. Booze and anger don't mix.

It's the little details that pick away at me.

Let's say Heather talked to MM that night after the date. Maybe even met with him. IF he did something bad to her, he'd have to get his story straight wouldn't he? He had some time to do that. Would he be stupid enough to lie about talking to her that night when LE came knocking? He would know that they'd check her phone records.

I'm not taking him off my list yet. But I've considered the possibility of someone hurting her after he spoke with her (or met with her). The answer to that clue would be with his phone records. To see if he tried to contact her between that night and when her car was found.

I wonder if LE has been able to access her voicemail messages.

Possibly OM didn't know Heather had spoken with BW or anyone else and he called from a payphone or throw away.

It's the little details that pick away at me.

Let's say Heather talked to MM that night after the date. Maybe even met with him. IF he did something bad to her, he'd have to get his story straight wouldn't he? He had some time to do that. Would he be stupid enough to lie about talking to her that night when LE came knocking? He would know that they'd check her phone records.

I'm not taking him off my list yet. But I've considered the possibility of someone hurting her after he spoke with her (or met with her). The answer to that clue would be with his phone records. To see if he tried to contact her between that night and when her car was found.
I wonder if LE has been able to access her voicemail messages.

Excellent point! How many times did OM try to contact her after that night? Did it just suddenly stop?

I do not think we know if that is right. Phone apparently in use as late as six am.

Yes but throw in the wrench pertaining to the tmobile time system on calls (or is it texts?), one or the other but not both?, that lists a call three hours earlier (or is it later?). So, is this the reason for the 6AM ? Still would be wrong though if a call unless it was a text? Who the h knows.

Hey, two or more can play the confusion game! :banghead:

I would think anyone who was being falsely accused of being involved in someone's disappearance would want that person found almost as bad as her parents do. Why would a wrongly-accused person thwart efforts to find missing person/solve the mystery that would ultimately clear their name?

One that don't like the missing person getting all this publicity.

In trying to determine if OM and possibly someone else would have lured HE to his house to harm her, does anyone know if the schools in that area were closed yet for the holidays. If the OM had children and they were in school, then it's possible. However, if they were on holiday, then a meeting at the house would be very unlikely.

Could be that the children were/are homeschooled, too. JMO

But how would LE know his number??

Maybe the same place they found the car was registered to him?

Or... Found his name and looked up phone number (Free white pages... Or a special LE search engine)...

Just a thought...

Above SBM

Okay are we going with MM or OM? Perhaps we should use OMM to be really specific :floorlaugh: :twocents:

One that don't like the missing person getting all this publicity.

huh? Will you elaborate please?
The person, who is innocent, who doesn't like that Heather is getting publicity would thwart finding Heather? Is this your point?

very good....I'm sure the phone calls from (can we use initials yet?) ..well you know who have been traced back ,,,can we say payphone? prints to tie him in? video cameras at that property? or what's that soft ware that takes satellite shots where you can dial in a time and a place? to see if his vehicle is by said phone...

Sleuths are using 'OM' for 'older man' to reference him. hth

wm

I just checked my detailed phone bill (I have Verizon) and text messages aren't detailed on there at all--only voice data is detailed. Obviously, other carriers will vary some.

The details listed on my bill are: the date, time, number, origination location, destination location, and minutes.

EXAMPLE

Date Time Number Origination Destination Min.

01/20 5:07P 123-456-7890 Myrtle Beach SC Incoming CL 5
01/20 5:08P 999-999-9999 Myrtle Beach SC WMyrtleBeach SC 5

The number listed in the number column is the number of the person I am communicating with for both incoming and outgoing calls.

Tmobile and AT&T show text message numbers on detailed billing.

Sleuths are using 'OM' for 'older man' to reference him. hth

wm

I've been using MM for married man. Makes me think of Mickey Mouse. But OMM (older married man) works too.

It drives me crazy that we're using HE for heather.

Here is the updated $30,000 reward flyer for Heather
#FindHeatherElvis

flyer image removed by me.

The information on this flyer is wrong!

..missing after her car was discovered abandoned near Peachtree Landing along the Waccamaw River on 12/17/2013. Should say at Peachtree Landing and car was discovered on the 19th. And, what kind of car.

Plus, the top of flyer says $25.000.00 Reward and bottom says $30.000.00 :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slymorrigan