SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know David is/was posting in a poly FB group.

Given this and many other information about poly has been rumored / posted.

I will say that the information I passed along is related to an adult / poly / bdsm online presence for these two and the ex, and it is NOT FB. This online presence in particular has been updated AFTER the couple went missing, by who remains to be seen, possibly the same person(s) accessing FB. There was tangential information that begins to build a web of who knows who, who did what when, and where, and some other interesting behavior that is curious at best and ominous at worst. There was nothing that was a clear smoking gun in any shape or form, but I do believe it is relevant to them going missing, voluntary or not and will shed light on their contacts and whereabouts during the time leading up to their disappearance.

I want to stress that there are many many people who are happily and healthily using similar online presences that deserve privacy, including "friends" which are not involved and should be left out of the fray, which is why I will not post this info publicly. As I mentioned before, it was passed along to those investigating who need to know in the event that it is relevant to their case.

I see reference to there being no police investigation, yet from what I understand the police are involved as I know the news articles I have seen said to contact the local police.

I also want to mention that I do not know any of the parties involved personally, I heard about the case online, and decided to do a little armchair detective work because I am decent at finding random crap on the internet (like many of you too)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think number 1 and 3 are most likely. I'm not sure why a couple would disappear voluntarily. They had jobs and other responsibilities. As for giving them privacy cause they DID go off voluntarily. ..I'm not willing to condone that conduct. There are very very few reasons I can think of for that scenario to be acceptable. They have none. Somethings that have bothered me are the lack of any police presence. The mothers of the couple had to pack up their belongings and put them in storage. What if that apartment is a crime scene? I'm also curious to any CCTV in the town. If they have been checked to locate the route the car took . Recently I had a car stolen. The police entered it into their system and immediately they could tell me where the car had last been located. It was recovered in hours due to CCTV.

I think couples can voluntarily disappear for a variety of reasons, either because the stress of life becomes too much, they want a fresh start, they want to be free to be something / someone they cannot be "at home", money problems, mental health issues, who knows...

In my opinion, a lack of police presence could indicate they know something the public doesn't. Either the couple is safe adn deserve privacy, OR who their suspect is and now they are just building a case. The official FB page still has their posts up from mid September about the missing couple, they were not taken down. I would expect to see them removed if the couple notified police they were safe. So either they are safe and just laying low, or something has happened. As missing person cases go, every day that goes by ups the chance that foul play was involved. I would lean towards the police are quietly building a case with leads or information they already know or are being given without needing to actively solicit more information.

I know David is/was posting in a poly FB group.
I would like to see the posts. Could you please message me the location? I'm on my phone currently and it's difficult to do proper sleuthing lol.

Can someone explain more about daily polyamory/BDSM lifestyle? I googled it, so I have the basics down, but is there a community? Gatherings? Or does communication generally come via a dating site level of interaction (swipes only)?

If so, does anyone know how we could get in touch with some of the community members and make sure they know to be on the lookout? If it was more than just a fleeting interest, they could have made some connections or friends that might know things/be able to provide info.

Sorry if these questions are too forward. I bring no judgment, only an open heart and curious mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any first hand experience in poly/bdsm/etc but I did meet a group of 100 who was camping and kayaking the same river as I was. They were a group from the website *advertiser censored*life (*advertiser censored*life? spelling unsure). They were all ages and demographics, and actually really nice. I talked with several different people in the group and they were normal and fun. They mentioned that it was friendly for everyone but they were just open than most. I didn't camp with them so I don't know what happened at the campsite. My boyfriend and I looked at *advertiser censored*life website later that night out of curiosity but never got passed the 'select what you identify as' because I only knew about 5 of those 50 identities....what is a 'rope bunny'? I'll never know haha. They left me with an overall positive vibe, I wouldn't rush to judge someone involved personally.

I would imagine it would take an incredible amount of personal security and emotional maturity to be in a functioning poly relationship.

I
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think number 1 and 3 are most likely. I'm not sure why a couple would disappear voluntarily. They had jobs and other responsibilities. As for giving them privacy cause they DID go off voluntarily. ..I'm not willing to condone that conduct. There are very very few reasons I can think of for that scenario to be acceptable. They have none. Somethings that have bothered me are the lack of any police presence. The mothers of the couple had to pack up their belongings and put them in storage. What if that apartment is a crime scene? I'm also curious to any CCTV in the town. If they have been checked to locate the route the car took . Recently I had a car stolen. The police entered it into their system and immediately they could tell me where the car had last been located. It was recovered in hours due to CCTV.
You bring up an interesting point...before I left Anderson in 2010, the only way they could have left Anderson Crossings to go anywhere would have been to go back out to Clemson Blvd which eventually turns into Main St in one direction and Hwy 76 in the other. Its the main drag through town with tons of businesses and in turn...tons of CCTV...I wonder if they've even tried to look at any of it?

Since I moved to Ohio, they added in the new Parkway that runs through there. Parkway used to be Beltline and used to dead end back near another apartment complex right behind Anderson Crossing. In my visits home, I haven't driven down it, so I don't know how populated it would be if the Grand Prix had taken a right out of the complex instead of a left towards Clemson Blvd. Without looking at a map, I think the Parkway goes to Hwy 81 which used to be sparsely populated at that end but was starting to build up in the last 10 years or so. This would be fairly close to an I 85 exit...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have passed my info along to an appropriate person(s). I will not post it here, because I think it may be relevant and personal in nature. The information is such that it leaves the door open for leaving voluntarily or foul play. If they left voluntarily, it should not be public information and their privacy should be respected, but if they met foul play, it could be useful as it may provide information about who may be involved directly or indirectly.

Apart from that, and after reading all the information I could find here and elsewhere, I have some thoughts.

I think the facebook posts on Charlies account can go either way. Either they left voluntarily and want to be left alone and are upset people are making that difficult, or someone who was involved in their disappearance has access to that account, and possibly other online information.

I believe several scenarios are possible.

1) They left voluntarily or via persuasion, and were planning to meet someone(s) they either knew, or recently met. A situation either got out of hand or there was even possibly a planned attack ahead of time, that led to foul play.

2) They left voluntarily or via persuasion, to actually disappear on their terms, though they left the dog and it is not like them to check in with family I am told. If this is true, they deserve their privacy as grown adults.

3) They left voluntarily and got into a car accident on the way somewhere.

Assuming they did not willingly disappear, I do not believe this was a random attack. in that case, I believe either the ex is involved, a newer partner of the ex, or someone(s) they recently met were involved and manipulated them into a situation beyond their anticipation and control. There are 2 sets of 2 people on this list I think could potentially be involved (not altogether, as an either / or scenario - or someone those 4 people know) besides the main parties, but then again, it could be nothing and I do not want to post personal information in the event it was all voluntary..

I believe they are located in SC, TN, or KY regardless of if they are safe or have been harmed.

I completely agree with you on all speculations. I too have found what I believe to be similar information to what you have, and see there is activity as recent as Sept 20, plus a flurry on the early morning hours of Aug 31. It looks increasingly possible that they could be in a voluntary situation. It seems they had hit a rough patch (financially) , needed to get the house in order, and considered being a webcam girl. I hope they didn't try and work out a deal that went sour. I would think that if they knew family was desperately looking for them, they would have at least reached out to police and had the family notified.

I screenshotted everything I could in case we get more information and can speak more freely. I'm unsure where TOS stands and if it is ethical to expose this info if they are voluntarily missing. I wonder how much the family knows?

I just hope the police do not dismiss them because of alternate lifestyles.

I wanted to jump in as I am trying to get caught up and say that i have pointed this out before but we have a lot of newer people to the thread, so I wanted to throw it out again because I saw someone say they reported something recently to Anderson County Sheriff's Office. Anderson City Police Department has jurisdiction over Anderson Crossing Apartments where the couple lived, as well as where Quality Inn that CDC worked at and was last seen on camera. They will have jurisdiction unless there's information that the two have been last seen in another jurisdiction.
I reported the Craigslist post of the car to several jurisdictions because the group I belonged in had members discussing calling the seller and meeting up with said seller to take pictures of the car and I felt they could possibly be putting themselves in harm's way or could possibly taint evidence. Someone from Anderson County did send me a message thanking me for the information and that they would forward it to the proper investigative team.

FWIW, I think the CD's ex is way too obvious for it to be her involved with the potential FB hacking. I am by no means defending her actions or saying she comes across as likeable. She isn't doing herself any favors by posting the things she has, in response to them going missing, and it could very well be her. But, to me, it seemed like most of his friends didn't care for her even before they went missing, based on some of the comments i saw on his page. So, all i am saying is, it could very well be someone trying to impicate her or trying to get the cops to focus on her. Especially since a lot of the pics posted to his account matched ones on her page and the infamous "my husband" comment. She could really be that stupid but, that type of complete stupidity is rare. JMO

Anyone think it is possible that they went missing voluntarily and made the fb posts targeting the ex as a way of getting back at her for "the problems" she had been giving them? Just throwing it out there. Although, i do think this is unlikely

Anyone think it is possible that they went missing voluntarily and made the fb posts targeting the ex as a way of getting back at her for "the problems" she had been giving them? Just throwing it out there. Although, i do think this is unlikely

I don't think so. Why would they leave their dog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a possibility. The only thing that makes me question a voluntary runaway is the car not showing up anywhere.

I follow several cases lightly, this one has me intrigued. If it weren't for the weird FB posts, I would think they just ran off or got into a wreck and haven't been found. I know they have an alternative life-style and that coulddddd come into play in my mind but I am leaning towards they ran off or they had an accident. We had a local story where two boys left a concert and never made it home. Lots of rain and flooding the night they were driving and they drove into a lake and the car went under. Phones quit pinging and it took quite awhile to find them. Since CD and KB just disappeared and their phones went off, I tend to lean toward this scenario for them also.

But if that did happen, who in the heck is acting as them. Whomever it is is 100% CRAZY :/

Leaving o their own and leaving the dog isn't out of the question in my mind ONLY if they knew someone would be checking in on them and the dog would be found. Easier to run from something if an animal isn't involved.

I did see a post from Kala's families FB page. A poster asks quite a few questions and Kala's mom answers those.

https://www.facebook.com/FindKalaAndCharlie/

October 15th @ 11:26AM was the post

I went back and read WS forum rules and it says we can copy and paste anything written by the owner/admin of a public page. So....if I'm incorrect, please remove. I cannot copy and paste the original question from the poster but this was the mother's reply for those of you who don't have FB.

Find K And Charlie No none of the family can access either account. Both phones of K and Charlie are missing with them. No activity on either phone since 8/31. That is because we know very little Everlast time kala was scene. Charlie was last seen Tuesday August 31st leaving his work via surveillance cameras. All we have for K is that they had dinner with a friend Monday night August 30th and the last communication that anyone had with K was the 31st via text. No activity on her phone since. Yes k did feel like she had a stalker and yes it was Nicole Nunes. K confided into a friend and stated that she was being stalked, followed, and it seemed she was everywhere kala went. Kala felt very uneasy about the whole situation. I do not think there is a timeline published I do know the cell phones have been pink several times but cannot get anything due to the fact her phone has not been active since August 31st. As far as Charlie's I'm not certain but I can get that answer. K Charlie and Nicole were all friends and they all did live together at one point. Charlie and Nicole are still currently married and going through a divorce. It is only been a few months k and Charlie have been dating. They just recently moved in together in the apartment where they went missing from. K and Nicole were friends up until here recently I do not know an exact date of when things went South. As far as we are aware there are no children currently K has no children so far as I'm aware Charlie has no children. But it does seem from Nicole's Facebook she has children from a previous relationship or marriage. K does on a car her car was found at the apartment when they did the wellness check. They are stating their car because they are missing together at this time. No they have not been dating long. K's laptop has not been found it was missing from the home. You are very correct about that and we are just as frustrated. I hope I have given you the answers you have been looking for you can also see the post from The Daily Beast that I posted previously I will be sharing it again it does have a lot of updated information and new information. I appreciate so much everything you were doing it means very much to the whole family of both kala and Charlie. Yes I can there are two go fund me for a reason 1 is backed by Charlie's family for the purpose of raising a reward for any information or leads that may bring us to finding it K and and Charlie. The other account is backed by K's family we are trying to raise enough money to hire a private investigator to devote a hundred percent of their time to finding K and Charlie as Anderson County has a lot of missing person cases and are understaffed so they cannot give as much attention that is needed. Both are legit both are backed by each family just each one specifically for that reason. So we can keep everything straight and we all understand and are on the same page nothing gets confused and we know where the money is going. Also so no one feels like they are being taken advantage of or they do not know where the money is going. I can assure you both campaigns are going to exactly what they State a reward for any leads or tips and to hire a private investigator. I really appreciate anything that you can do to help spread their story and get their names out there. I hope I have gotten everything I have done the best that I can if you have anymore please let me know and I will do the best I can to answer any questions you may have. Also I apologize if there are any typos or errors as I am using Speech-to-Text driving back to work
Like · Reply · 3 · October 18 at 12:53pm

I went back and read WS forum rules and it says we can copy and paste anything written by the owner/admin of a public page. So....if I'm incorrect, please remove. I cannot copy and paste the original question from the poster but this was the mother's reply for those of you who don't have FB.

Find K And Charlie No none of the family can access either account. Both phones of K and Charlie are missing with them. No activity on either phone since 8/31. That is because we know very little Everlast time kala was scene. Charlie was last seen Tuesday August 31st leaving his work via surveillance cameras. All we have for K is that they had dinner with a friend Monday night August 30th and the last communication that anyone had with K was the 31st via text. No activity on her phone since. Yes k did feel like she had a stalker and yes it was Nicole Nunes. K confided into a friend and stated that she was being stalked, followed, and it seemed she was everywhere kala went. Kala felt very uneasy about the whole situation. I do not think there is a timeline published I do know the cell phones have been pink several times but cannot get anything due to the fact her phone has not been active since August 31st. As far as Charlie's I'm not certain but I can get that answer. K Charlie and Nicole were all friends and they all did live together at one point. Charlie and Nicole are still currently married and going through a divorce. It is only been a few months k and Charlie have been dating. They just recently moved in together in the apartment where they went missing from. K and Nicole were friends up until here recently I do not know an exact date of when things went South. As far as we are aware there are no children currently K has no children so far as I'm aware Charlie has no children. But it does seem from Nicole's Facebook she has children from a previous relationship or marriage. K does on a car her car was found at the apartment when they did the wellness check. They are stating their car because they are missing together at this time. No they have not been dating long. K's laptop has not been found it was missing from the home. You are very correct about that and we are just as frustrated. I hope I have given you the answers you have been looking for you can also see the post from The Daily Beast that I posted previously I will be sharing it again it does have a lot of updated information and new information. I appreciate so much everything you were doing it means very much to the whole family of both kala and Charlie. Yes I can there are two go fund me for a reason 1 is backed by Charlie's family for the purpose of raising a reward for any information or leads that may bring us to finding it K and and Charlie. The other account is backed by K's family we are trying to raise enough money to hire a private investigator to devote a hundred percent of their time to finding K and Charlie as Anderson County has a lot of missing person cases and are understaffed so they cannot give as much attention that is needed. Both are legit both are backed by each family just each one specifically for that reason. So we can keep everything straight and we all understand and are on the same page nothing gets confused and we know where the money is going. Also so no one feels like they are being taken advantage of or they do not know where the money is going. I can assure you both campaigns are going to exactly what they State a reward for any leads or tips and to hire a private investigator. I really appreciate anything that you can do to help spread their story and get their names out there. I hope I have gotten everything I have done the best that I can if you have anymore please let me know and I will do the best I can to answer any questions you may have. Also I apologize if there are any typos or errors as I am using Speech-to-Text driving back to work

BBM.

Aaaaaand I'm back to the ex again!

Find Kala And Charlie [respectfully snipped for brevity] Kayla's laptop has not been found it was missing from the home.

BBM. ?!?!Wh--wh--what?!?! Both laptops are missing? Or just Kala's, or did she misspeak?

I completely agree with you on all speculations. I too have found what I believe to be similar information to what you have, and see there is activity as recent as Sept 20, plus a flurry on the early morning hours of Aug 31. It looks increasingly possible that they could be in a voluntary situation. It seems they had hit a rough patch (financially) , needed to get the house in order, and considered being a webcam girl. I hope they didn't try and work out a deal that went sour. I would think that if they knew family was desperately looking for them, they would have at least reached out to police and had the family notified.

I screenshotted everything I could in case we get more information and can speak more freely. I'm unsure where TOS stands and if it is ethical to expose this info if they are voluntarily missing. I wonder how much the family knows?

I just hope the police do not dismiss them because of alternate lifestyles.

The family knows this information. I believe you know the same information I know. I do not believe it ethical to post the links, info, etc... due to innocent parties involved tangentially to those accounts, as well as the possibility it is all voluntary.

That being said, I saw the FB post from Kala's family that discussed the stalker, and referencing NN by name as a potential stalker. NN has some peculiar activity on the same website, as well as someone linked to her via her profile. She made some interesting comments directly to KB, as well as some interesting comments on another certain piece of information posted by someone she is linked to.

My theory (assuming they are not still missing under their own volition): NN became enamored with a new man, who had a fantasy about harming someone to some degree. She stalked KB, either on her own or in conjunction with someone, and put a plan in motion to serve this fantasy up on a platter to her new man. To what extent this happened, the level of consent, and the events that transpired after - your guess is as good as mine; but that is the theory I believe makes the most sense out of everything I've read .

I think there is a 20-30% chance it is all completely voluntary; which is another reason I hesitate to be too specific publicly.

I don't have any first hand experience in poly/bdsm/etc but I did meet a group of 100 who was camping and kayaking the same river as I was. They were a group from the website fettlife (fetlife? spelling unsure). They were all ages and demographics, and actually really nice. I talked with several different people in the group and they were normal and fun. They mentioned that it was friendly for everyone but they were just open than most. I didn't camp with them so I don't know what happened at the campsite. My boyfriend and I looked at fetlife website later that night out of curiosity but never got passed the 'select what you identify as' because I only knew about 5 of those 50 identities....what is a 'rope bunny'? I'll never know haha. They left me with an overall positive vibe, I wouldn't rush to judge someone involved personally.

I would imagine it would take an incredible amount of personal security and emotional maturity to be in a functioning poly relationship.

As a point of education on the BDSM community as it seems to be getting mentioned more and more, a rope bunny would be someone in the submissive role, who allows others to tie them up with rope as a part of play. Google "shibari" for examples. Most people in the community are warm, welcoming, helpful and take privacy and safety and consent very very seriously, and have learned to be become effective communicators and negotiators when deciding what will and will not happen. They just like to have fun in non-traditional ways in the bedroom, and that's OK. Many people take serious flak from their families, friends, or lose their careers over such a lifestyle, especially in conservative regions, and thus keep it private.

There are occasionally people who know this, and use it to play out fantasies that go above and beyond what is acceptable, and will take advantage of people new to the community. On the flip side, the fact about privacy, etc... can put people at risk of harm if they got involved in something and didn't tell anyone where they were going or with whom.

x_driven_x do you think it would be helpful to share a missing flyer on a thread over there, in case someone in that community knows something, and didn't realize they were missing people? Just a thought, I'm not sure exactly how to go about that tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue