SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he would've only been 16 when that happened. Maybe he was charged as a juvenile?

Was he charged in AZ?
Also, he owns the RE firm. The only ones that would have checked him would be the licensing org.

Amazing K is alive! Thank goodness LE found her when they did. Pulling some photos of the search of the property from a link previously posted:

12403318_G.jpg

Todd Kohlhepp (Courtesy: Spartanburg Co Sheriff's office)

12402668_G.jpg

12402653_G.jpg

12402976_G.jpg

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-presence-in-woodruff-deputies-not-saying-why

South Carolina actually flew the Confederate flag at their capital until pretty recently. That looks to be a pretty legit business he has. Does anyone know what crime he committed to be a sex offender?

I was thinking this as well. Weren't they looking for a place? Or according to other SM site they were on, they had just moved in somewhere. Not 100% sure. Also didn't CDC fb page update to "buying house with K" as a life event?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm not sure about that. It looks like CDC's Facebook page is no longer available.

Reading the comments on his last post that people are leaving now...someone said he had rented to him and his girlfriend...imagine all these people who had him in their home ugh sick

I do recall other people on here reported seeing that status. I saw the marriage one but it was taken down before I could do a ton of sleuthing.

EDIT: forgot quotes - I'm talking about the 'Buying a house with KB" facebook post.

South Carolina actually flew the Confederate flag at their capital until pretty recently. That looks to be a pretty legit business he has. Does anyone know what crime he committed to be a sex offender?

Kidnapping in Arizona according to the news:
Kohlhepp is also a convicted sex offender listed on the SLED registry. He was convicted of kidnapping in Arizona in 1987. According to court records, Kohlhepp is working as a realtor at Todd Kohlhepp & Associates, LLC.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-presence-in-woodruff-deputies-not-saying-why

Still amazed how he was a real estate agent...the reviews on Zillow...etc. so sickening. Then 4th search down is his sex offender image.
85a2e9ae1467390b19b8f6e99ade988b.jpg

If it was someone in my family I would be out there every day and night searching I'm starting to think there is more to this then what is being told by both sides of the family IMO going back to CDC seen leaving work that day I find it hard to believe he didn't text anyone or call anyone that day while at work did he leave work early or at the end of his shift was he acting odd at work like something could be wrong you don't hear from anyone from his job we all confide in someone sometimes don't we yet no one knows anything then there is KBs best friend who they were going to have dinner with that night so she could meet CDC I have friends and we confide in each other if she is a close friend of KB why doesn't she know more about her

OMG I am just catching up now. Holy ^$&*. This is HORRIFYING. And not looking good for Charlie.

If it was someone in my family I would be out there every day and night searching I'm starting to think there is more to this then what is being told by both sides of the family IMO going back to CDC seen leaving work that day I find it hard to believe he didn't text anyone or call anyone that day while at work did he leave work early or at the end of his shift was he acting odd at work like something could be wrong you don't hear from anyone from his job we all confide in someone sometimes don't we yet no one knows anything then there is KBs best friend who they were going to have dinner with that night so she could meet CDC I have friends and we confide in each other if she is a close friend of KB why doesn't she know more about her

Did you see that she was found chained in a cage?

The police dept just released a statement today K was found and possibly held by serial killer

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Thank goodness she's alive.......but WOW WOW WOW.

Wow. I'm speechless. Please find CDC alive! *Prayers*

I hope they find CDC, he could be somewhere alive on the same property, or possibly deceased due to the nature of this crime. I hope he's alive.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there are more arrests to come. Shortly before they went missing, a key person 'liked' a fictional story was written on that hidden social media site about a kidnapping and then commented on it again right around the time they went missing. That seems REALLY coincidental. I would not be surpised if they key person played a role in "facilitating" some kind of meetup. Now, I could be wrong, and this whole story is sick and twisted to think about, but I want ALL people involved brought to justice. I know the police will get that done.

To those of you who have poked around that hidden site, please see if you can find this man. I am also positive I recognize his face from there, but I am at work right now and can't look.

I sent you a message regarding this! I'll keep looking but get back to me when you can! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His FB is so creepy

From April 23rd

"Sheep are rather tasty..just keep up the work...wolves depend on you."

😠😥😱

How did they zero in on this guy and find K??? I'm grateful she's alive! Not finding David with her is very concerning. After AH in NH and now this case, those shipping containers have me looking at them in a whole different view!

Were they friends on FB or the fetish site? What's the connection here? He kidnapped her as a submissive slave? I don't know...I pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72