SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I completely believe he was insanely confident he'd go undetected and never be caught ! From all accounts this is a well groomed, fully blossomed sociopathic narcissistic megalomaniacal psychopath! (IMO) !! He probably would sit back and chortle away at his sly Amazon reviews , like it was some trophy or book of accomplishments ! ("look at me now, look at all I've done "!) one of his posts he said (paraphrasing here ) : ' I am all the devil I need and ...when I'm gone everyone will say damnnnn he did all that ??? '
Agreed. On September 6 he posted on his FB account that basically says 'his vacation was now over and it was time to get back to work.' I have an image of the posting I wish I could post here to forever keep that awful mans intent in the forefront. Such an evil, horrible person.

I have to say, I'm not convinced by this. If they suspected the ex-wife (as it was clear they did for some time), it would make sense that they might think she had his laptop. They might remember a time where he let her use it etc etc... They might even slightly embellish the truth to cast suspicion on her more. It's natural, if you believe someone is in the wrong, to project even more guilt on them than is evidenced.

Also, until we hear otherwise, I really think the ex-wife should catch a break.

Just throwing a wild idea out there but what if it was TK making the updates on FB and he originally logged in on CDC's phone through WiFi somewhere, updated the password so that it would be accessible later on another device or laptop once the phone was tossed or destroyed, with the plan all along to use it to make it look like they just went on vacation or what have you. Maybe the plan was to do the same with KB's FB but she stayed strong and never gave up her password knowing that meant people would keep looking and hoping people would make the connection between her and TK.

It will be interesting to see if he ends up being involved in other missing persons cases if "they" texted or posted on their FB accounts that they were okay and LE dismissed their cases, so this became his MO.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm a little confused, Is there a green storage building and a metal storage container, side by side, or is the metal storage container inside the green storage building?

Side by side, they are both painted green

The metal shipping container is to the right of the green storage building, it looks to be at about a 45 degree angle from it. The door to the shipping container is open in the picture, and is the majority of what you can see of it.
I wonder how many captors he has cycled through those containers. :(

Interesting. Can you please link YOUR posting? I'm curious about the types of conversations that took place during that time frame that the FB page went offline. We've been all over the map with some pretty interesting theories, including being lured into a trap.
CD's FB went down on or after 10/18. Good place to start.

I wonder how many captors he has cycled through those containers. :(
Ugh, me too. I was just wondering a bit ago what his actual MO is. I am very curious, but also sure that I don't really want to know, you know?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thanks Skib and Kad, for the life of me I could not see that container by the storage shed. See it plain as day now.

CD's FB went down on or after 10/18. Good place to start.

Which is the same date that post #375 was posted that people were talking about before
Thank you both. I found the #375 post, but I was curious where we were in conversation when olivebear noticed the correlation. I cannot find THAT post for the life of me.

Ugh, me too. I was just wondering a bit ago what his actual MO is. I am very curious, but also sure that I don't really want to know, you know?
I totally know.

Thank you both. I found the #375 post, but I was curious where we were in conversation when olivebear noticed the correlation. I cannot find THAT post for the life of me.

Are you referring the post about the person who apparently just joined that was asking about IP addresses?? Because I thought that was the post we were looking for, if so I'll go searching too!

attachment.php

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...743cbc0b164321!8m2!3d34.7836915!4d-82.0646387

Skibaboo you should change your name to eagle eyes! I looked and looked and couldn't see anything with google earth but this shows it clear as day.

It does seem his review s on Amazon had a yearly pattern around September. I may be mistaken though. When was he arrested as a child? When did his parents divorce?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I apologize if someone else has already posted, I'm still catching up on the thread. But does anyone think Tracy Wright's disappearance is connected here? She's been missing since October 12th from Spartanburg. The missing poster says she doesn't have her ID, but doesn't reference anything about a cell phone. Is it possible that it was her phone that pinged there?

I apologize if someone else has already posted, I'm still catching up on the thread. But does anyone think Tracy Wright's disappearance is connected here? She's been missing since October 12th from Spartanburg. The missing poster says she doesn't have her ID, but doesn't reference anything about a cell phone. Is it possible that it was her phone that pinged there?

Yep, a lot of people have posted about this earlier on. Definitely possible. Her vehicle is also missing.

My heart hearts for everyone right now. I've not been able to keep up over the last few days because it's just too much to even hear about, much less to even endure.

I saw that the family would like the death penalty, and I hope they get it. This monster cannot be rehabilitated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skibaboo you should change your name to eagle eyes! I looked and looked and couldn't see anything with google earth but this shows it clear as day.

I actually found it on google earth, then went to google maps :p

GigTu your link to post #375 in thread #1 takes me to post 136 on page 10?
Maybe we have different settings? Post #375 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?316363-SC-Kala-Brown-30-(fnd-alive)-amp-David-Carver-32-Anderson-31-August-2016-*ARREST*&p=12876462#post12876462

It does seem his review s on Amazon had a yearly pattern around September. I may be mistaken though. When was he arrested as a child? When did his parents divorce?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
His parents divorced when he was an infant. He was arrested for kidnap and rape when he was 15. I think he began counselling when he was 8 or 9 (or from the age 8 to 9).

So, people keep coming to the thread with the same question over and over of why it took so long to get the information about the cell pings back. I tried to answer it yesterday based on secondary experience being previously married to a LEO and I've been wracking my brain and Google trying to think of a way to explain it from my 911 dispatching experience in the county that KB and CDC went missing from. I've been out of then profession for about 8 years now, so things have probably changes some however there were a couple instances when I was working where we had to request pings from cell companies because someone called in to advise they'd been in an accident and had gone off the road and we couldn't find them. Our call location system would triangulate cell calls based off the three nearest cell towers. However, it wasn't perfect and sometimes calls would jump towers and you would get a call from another county or even state. When you request info from a cell company, they are in the business of protecting their customer's legal rights from LE in these situations, so we had to prove the customer was in imminent danger. Of course we had a 911 call, but we still had to get an warrant signed by a judge, if I am not mistaken and it sometimes still took a couple hours turn around time before we got the location back from the cell company. Most of the times one of us stayed on the phone with the victim until we got help there, the voice in the darkness, praying their phone didn't die or lose signal.

With this case I imagine they had a hard time proving their was imminent danger, since it was probably the cell ping to a RSO's property that was the clear indicator that they were indeed in danger. I'm curious to find out how they finally convinced the cell company to.give up the info. As I was trying to find a good link for you guys last night showing what different cell companies require as proof and what they will release to whom I noted that a lot require permission from the account holder and or a court order. Unfortunately, I was having computer issues and gave up and went to bed. I am out running errands so when I get back home, I will try to find it again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member