SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Can you please link YOUR posting? I'm curious about the types of conversations that took place during that time frame that the FB page went offline. We've been all over the map with some pretty interesting theories, including being lured into a trap.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arver-32-Anderson-31-Aug-2016-ARREST-2/page25

This is the page that contains the post I alluded to. If I am wrong, my apologies for the poster. You had interesting timing! But it gave me chills when I first discovered it.

Edit: somehow the link was redirected but now that I've caught up with the thread I see we are all on the same page.

His parents divorced when he was an infant. He was arrested for kidnap and rape when he was 15. I think he began counselling when he was 8 or 9 (or from the age 8 to 9).

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I was wondering about specific dates or times of the year. Like, did he kidnap that young girl around August/September and did his parents split up about the same time as well. Maybe a trip for him.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I know this sounds morbid and we don't know his victim count and the circumstances I wonder how long he would have kept KB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I keep thinking about. I wonder if KB was his new play thing and others are part of the '4 bodies' scenario once he has finished with them. She is incredibly lucky to be alive but where do you even begin to get over this? She's a stronger person than me for merely surviving so long. I was on the camp of an accident with their bodies concealed or a complete wind up that they created for attention/fun and games. I never envisioned this at all.

I wonder what would have happened had KB not been banging at the door. Would that ISO container been searched regardless?

This reminds me so much of the Toy Box Killer case with a shipping container involved.

It's possible that he had accomplices, there were photos in his FB album of people in hunting gear and dog baiting (a poor caged animal tied to a post for dogs to attack) on the property and he was regularly inviting people on his FB to come and visit. He must of took people to the building with the shed and the shipping container close by, I wish I grabbed the dates of when the photos were posted... but I didn't think at the time.

It's also more than likely that his FB account was shut down because of his friends being tagged in those posts by the general public, if you send in a lot of harassment reports - you can get any account suspended on there and considering that the county police would've had to of got a warrant to even ask FB to break their TOS to investigate the IP of Charlie's posts after he went missing, I doubt they could've got it shut down in such a short amount of time (within 48hrs).

The only things of interest in his profile, were all the photos of the property, the strange "in-jokes" between him and his friends, his profile photo of him 20 years younger and leaner than he is now, and of course his own twisted statuses.

When I had checked the profile again after an hour; it was deleted/suspended, the comments made by the general public were a majority of disbelief and rage, the usual fare of reactions to a tragic event... I didn't see much that stood out from those comments except for the map coordinates of the property, his Amazon profile (which is currently still available) - a comment from a woman who claims to of been followed/stalked by him one time, and someone who searched the SC database of sex offenders and found out there was at least a half a dozen of them from that area alone... so if he did have accomplices, the apples don't fall too far from the tree.

That's it... a few of the last comments were from people saying they had collected screenshots from the account in case it got taken offline, so they may be floating around online somewhere if you haven't seen the majority of them already.

I'm wondering if he either had more victims there when KB got there or brought them in while she was captive and KB witnessed him murder them..and that's how she KNOWS that 4 bodies are buried there. God forbid, he may have even made her help dispose of them.... Possibly CDC's body plus 3 other victims.

:thinking:

Shortly after the FB went down (FB went down 10/18) it seems we were hung on up the swinger site topic, and bridges. For some reason I remember discussion of the car sale leading into a real estate purchase mixed up in between all of that, and that is the actual chain I am looking for. Seems like I read it just about a week ago, but things have moved rather quickly here, and jumped around a lot, so I can't find that grouping of discussion.

:stop:

Enough.

KB is alive. Whether members think that is thanks to intervention from a higher power or not is not the issue and certainly not the topic of this thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...arver-32-Anderson-31-Aug-2016-ARREST-2/page25

This is the page that contains the post I alluded to. If I am wrong, my apologies for the poster. You had interesting timing! But it gave me chills when I first discovered it.

Edit: somehow the link was redirected but now that I've caught up with the thread I see we are all on the same page.

i thought facebook suspended the account. are you saying the hacker could have deleted it themself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While visiting B in her hospital room, Herren gathered further information about her time in captivity. He tells CBS News:

"He never took the chain off of her, but he was taking her around, let her get, not so much exercise, but let her walk around some. It didn’t sound like it was every day. It was kind of sporadic.

She was fed once a day around 6 p.m. She didn’t tell us exactly what she was eating. But from what I gathered, it could have been fast food. ... It wasn’t like he was keeping her alive on bread and water. He was in a weird, sick kind of way being, I guess, kind of humane, as far as feeding her."

http://ijr.com/2016/11/728953-grim-...ce-august-is-found-on-sex-offenders-property/

According to this article, police were at the Wofford Rd. property because of a tip they received about a sex crime that occurred there.

It's a real eye-opener how much of your personal information appears online these days. The Amazon stuff is surprising, too. Is it possible for people to know every time you buy a novel or CD or bathroom rug?

After reading through such terrible news on this case yesterday, I remain so grateful they found KB in time.

i think it's just when you buy something you're able to review it and reviews are public. goes with the narcissism and violence on his facebook.

I'm wondering if he either had more victims there when KB got there or brought them in while she was captive and KB witnessed him murder them..and that's how she KNOWS that 4 bodies are buried there. God forbid, he may have even made her help dispose of them.... Possibly CDC's body plus 3 other victims.
That could be true.
I had assumed he told her to scare her. She did see him kill her boyfriend so I would think that would have been enough.

It did seem from his fb posting/behavior when he had KB that he had another victim before taking her. Those posting had recently changed back to him just posting houses/no kidnapped victims alive at his house.

I hope CISM to help ward off PTSD is offered to the staff who located her.

SABBM for focus: The part about him going to the lake caught my eye. I wonder how long ago it was that he mentioned going to the lake? And did he have a boat? Yesterday I read through most of the SC threads that were near to TK and bumped a few that remain unsolved. One of them is a fisherman who died under suspicious circumstances and his boat is still missing. Though I think it is a long shot, I suggested maybe TK could have killed him for his boat. The thread is here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...itchell-Gibson-27-Calhoun-Falls-12-March-2016

Well, the preacher mentions he moved into the rental in August so it was after that. She went missing August 31. It doesn't appear he had a boat based on the vehicle reporting requirements through SC Sex crime Registry.

b97e695ae49fa140952a17e8c244a14d.jpg

He mentioned buying "green paint" on his Facebook. Anyone have a screenshot of that?

Has anyone checked Craigslist? I know when I've looked through the job listings locally Ohio there are always many ads for real estate helpers needed clearing up properties and such ..I wonder if he also placed any like that or had an active account where he posted in the personal forums and who knows what else

i tried but it looked like craigslist ads only go back like a month and expire? or am i mistaken?

He mentioned buying "green paint" on his Facebook. Anyone have a screenshot of that?

It was the posting about bush hogging all day and he was tired and sore. Said he should probably just invest in concrete and green paint (to make it look like grass but don't have to mow?) Think it was just a stupid joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744