SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no mention of it as far as I've read. Do you have any sources that suggest this was the case? People can become this dysfunctional and violent without childhood trauma sometimes.Whilst nurture often appears to play a large role in the development of predator like this it certainly can happen without abuse.

no, i mean that's why i said i was willing to bet. maybe i should resist posting things i can't back up. we might know the truth soon enough anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where did the info come from that the couple went to the property to clear brush?

I am so sorry for my choice of wording. I meant located, as in lived. I didn't realize my choice of words until you mentioned it. I'm sorry!
Oh, okay. I was wondering if I had missed something there!!! Thanks for clarifying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

for those asking, he reviewed the knife on 9/13/14.
"havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."

maybe the link to the amazon reviews can be put in the main post? here it is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/
also, does anyone know if you have to have bought something to review it?

"havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."

maybe the link to the amazon reviews can be put in the main post? here it is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/

If you purchased something from Amazon you review, it notes above the review that you actually purchased the item (Verified Purchase is shown in orange). Anyone can review any item, purchased or not.

Can someone explain how this amazon profile is linked to him? Is it through a phone number or email? It just says "Me" under the name. Thanks and I haven't ordered via amazon before so I have no idea.

Websleuths and al these stories make me so suspicious of people...I'm at the car wash and there are two guys detailing a jeep, wearing gloves and I'm over here like :websleuther:

Per news link above, TK was with LE when they searched his property and found KB. Amazing that they were able to keep their investigation quiet. Had TK become too suspicious, it seems likely he would have tried to dispose of her before the search.

One of the local TV news reporters mentioned yesterday that the news media knew 2 weeks earlier that TK was a major suspect, but kept the information secret to protect the investigation. Good thing they did, it's one instance where the news media did the right thing.

KB met Kohlhepp through a friend, and he had paid her to clean some houses for him that he had for sale.

Klohhepp asked KB and Carver to come to his house to clear some underbrush and said he would pay them for the work, and that’s when the abduction happened, the family said.

A body was found Friday afternoon near where KB was rescued, according to Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger. He has not yet identified the victim.

http://www.wyff4.com/article/woman-...ct-shoot-her-boyfriend-solicitor-says/8243701

:bump:

Websleuths and al these stories make me so suspicious of people...I'm at the car wash and there are two guys detailing a jeep, wearing gloves and I'm over here like :websleuther:

i know right, a new acquaintance of mine uses a lot of dark humor...

I'm confused but why do people keep using the term "hacked" or "hacking" to describe the person who was logged into Charlie's FB account? Maybe a better term should be used rather than something that actually describes someone who is a savvy programmer, even "hijacking" his account is a better term.

Just a suggestion!

Did/does he own a cat too? He made a weird post on fb about buying cat food or kitty litter or something at one point and he also posted a picture of a snake with a black and white cat partially in view.
Mostly, I wonder about this because I noticed a coincidentally similar looking cat in photos that come up when viewing a particular and potential alias. I've no doubt this guy has used a number of fake and disposable fb profiles over the years.

The green storage shed next to the shipping container has a cat door visible in the photos upthread in the overhead picture. Just struck me as odd he cared enough to place a door for a cat, but had no value for a human life.

You just never know who could be living right next door to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I couldn't remember if this was something learned from KB after she was found or something previously known.

On a somewhat related note, the brush clearing has been on my mind since yesterday. This was a couple looking to do an honest day's work for pay. In a society where so many look for the easy way to earn a buck - it just really ticks me off even more about what happened to these two. May justice be swift.

It will state verified purchase on the review.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I'm confused but why do people keep using the term "hacked" or "hacking" to describe the person who was logged into Charlie's FB account? Maybe a better term should be used rather than something that actually describes someone who is a savvy programmer, even "hijacking" his account is a better term.

Just a suggestion!

I read that Charlie's laptop was missing from home. I think It is possible TK just powered up his laptop and got in. Some people setup laptop without password at login... also save password login info to log into websites like fb...jmho

I read that Charlie's laptop was missing from home. I think It is possible TK just powered up his laptop and got in. Some people setup laptop without password at login... also save password login info to log into websites like fb...jmho

yesterday we were discussing that his ex took his laptop, so it wasn't with CDC or TK, but i think that's disputed and we're unsure.

because of all the repetition and re-hashing I think one document of information on this case would be great. is that ever done on WS?

BBM

Had these violent tendencies since he was a year and half old??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sigh. This person was never rehabitable. Ever. Born bad.

Some questions/observations: How the hell did the media get this guy's psych Evals? That's totally private and virtually never released. Especially for a juvenile. But not even for an adult. Where did that come from? I wish that was available for every sex offender though. Evals publicly available.

The mother! Oh my gosh! "Yeah. He violently raped a 14 year old girl at gunpoint but he's a good boy. I mean HE WALKED HER HOME. HE EVEN WALKED HER HOME." What kind of sick delusion is that? He does the worst that can be done to her almost but he's a good kid because he protected her safety by walkin her home after violently raping and assaulting her? Hey crazy lady, your son is the worst tht could happen to her. Not the walk home from her violent kidnapping, rape and assault. What lawyer allowed that part of the letter in?

How does this guy not have a super extensive criminal record? His reports show one of the most out of control psychopaths ever. How did he magically learn to control himself enough to not get caught again after his release? We need to figure out, as a society, a better way to deal with such dangerous individuals. Lock them up and/or strict monitoring for life. I don't know how we can accomplish that in a way that doesn't violate the constitution, but man.

Real estate license? Pilot license? Gun ownership? What good is a sex offender registry if this is all possible?

The tractor TK mentioned on his social media, are there any pics of it? Does it have a backhoe, a front loader/bucket or anything like that attached to it?

yesterday we were discussing that his ex took his laptop, so it wasn't with CDC or TK, but i think that's disputed and we're unsure.

because of all the repetition and re-hashing I think one document of information on this case would be great. is that ever done on WS?

I am in the process of gathering links to pertinent info to be placed in a Media Links - NO DISCUSSION resource thread. For cases such as this it is a helpful tool to refer to as time passes and we all forget what facts were sourced from where.

ETA has anyone begun a timeline for this case including links to where the date/time is sourced from? If so please bump it or alert it for my attention so that it can be added to the Media thread and the opening post of future discussion threads. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member