Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.independentmail.com/news...ntinues-for-missing-1-year-old-pendleton-girl

Minutes later, Anderson County Sheriff’s Office investigators took Sullivan aside. After talking with her briefly, they swabbed her mouth and took her fingerprints.

Afterward, Sullivan said she suspects that her boyfriend, 33-year-old Travis Jones, played a role in Leaona’s disappearance Saturday.

“I think he did this,” she told Independent Mail before declining to answer other questions.

Wow, 3 minutes and 31 seconds of red flags. :( It's pretty clear the mother believes the baby is dead and that the boyfriend's involved. So the next question is whether or not she is too, and if so then to what extent.

It's concerning that the mother so quickly accepted that the baby is dead but I suppose it's different for everyone so I'm reserving judgement for now.

BTW, is the baby's name Leona or Leaona?

Pronounced lee-on-ah

Just watched the interview with Leona's mum, same as other posts, red flags for me :(

Do we know when the last time little Leona was seen by anyone apart from mum and boyfriend?
This is awful, I don't think I have ever heard a mum asking for her daughter back, regardless if the condition for closure!

During the second call the neighbor was talking about the older girl and said "she's trying to say something but they're taking it out on her because the baby's gone." I wonder if that was part of the yelling in the background during the first call. I couldn't make out what was being said.

I couldn't understand what they were saying (yelling) either. If either the mom or boyfriend hurt little sweet cheeks and are trying to lay the blame on the 3 year old for opening the door... :mad:

Ummm....oops. I swear, I do so many of these things that it's often hard to keep track. My mistake...for the very first time...ever.

I listened to the entire 911 call (about 9 minutes). The neighbor says that the 3 year old saw the baby outside in the parking lot next to a car and someone picked her up.

Sure, after they screamed and yelled at her she would say anything they want to end it. I bet they were putting words in her mouth.!! :gaah:

My questions (so far) regarding this case:

1. Is the apartment on the first floor or on a higher floor that would require the use of stairs to exit? Even if it is on the first floor, are there stairs that must be navigated to reach the apartment?

2. What were the sleeping conditions for baby Leona? Specifically, how would a 1-year-old who is not yet able to walk, and thus should be in a crib, be able to get out of a crib by herself and exit the apartment?

3. What were the sleeping conditions for the older child? Where is this child's bed and/or bedroom situated in relation to the mother/boyfriend's bedroom and in relation to baby Leona's bed/bedroom? Did any of the four share a bed/bedroom? Specifically, how was the 3-year-old able to be up and unsupervised while the mother/boyfriend were sleeping?

4. How tall is the 3-year-old, and is this tall enough to be able to reach a lock on a door? Also, does this child have the fine motor skills in order to be able to unlock the door? This could be quite difficult depending on the exact age of the child, the maturity of the child, and the specifics of the door and/or lock.

5. Who was the last person, other than the mother and boyfriend, to see baby Leona alive and well? And when?

Sadly, it seems that the questions outnumber the answers at this point. Praying for precious Leona and also the 3-year-old sibling.

Nancy Grace just did a promo for this case about 5 minutes ago. Her show just came on but she is discussing something else first. Information regarding this child should be covered on her show in a little while. HLN Network.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back