SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

You beat me to it.

Sooo… Mica, described by JP less than a month ago as liking nice things, decided to downgrade her engagement diamond for an artificial replacement?

Not only is that odd but it would be a fair bit of trouble to have a jeweler rework both items. I would understand better if she planned to sell the diamond in order to give the proceeds to charity but to design another piece of jewelry makes little sense.

Sigh, so much confusion from JP.

All my own opinion.
I bet the lab diamond was his idea. I can see him using a big diamond ring as a reward for coming back to him during one of their separations. He probably visited a local pawn shop to buy it.
JMO

Solid Rock Ministries’ founder and senior pastor John-Paul Miller tightly controlled his Market Common church for years, purging its membership rolls and eventually giving himself total control of day-to-day operations, newly filed court documents by his ex-wife allege.

Alison Williams recently asked a judge to temporarily grant her sole custody of their two youngest children, with all contact suspended until John-Paul completes a psychological and parental fitness exam.

News13 obtained the records Monday, which also depict John-Paul’s infidelities, including an affair with Mica that began while she worked as a nanny for John-Paul and Alison’s children. The filing also alleges that John-Paul hired prostitutes and was “sexually inappropriate with several underage female members” of Solid Rock.

During his marriage to Mica, Williams’ filings allege that John-Paul began a sexual relationship with another woman, whose husband later drowned.

“Just two weeks prior to this incident, (the woman’s) husband had confronted J.P. and asked him to leave his wife and children alone,” Williams said in the filing.

In the months leading up to her suspicious death, Mica Miller was determined to leave the man who had allegedly tormented her for years.

According to Anna Francis, John-Paul Miller’s control over her sister began when she was a 16-year-old whose life was spiraling out of control. The Francis family began attending Miller’s church in 2010 not long after moving to Myrtle Beach, but according to Francis it wasn’t long before her parents “saw (JP’s) narcissistic behavior on the stage.”

After the family left the church, Francis said John-Paul Miller began isolating Mica from her family by convincing her to live with members of the congregation. He also allegedly told the teenager her family members were “not good Christians” and “not good for her.”

As the years progressed, Mica would come and go from their lives depending on “what John-Paul’s narrative was,” according to Anna.

“If you didn’t speak positively about John-Paul in any way, you (were) not allowed to be near Mica whatsoever,” she said. “Brainwashing came up every single week in our family.

Francis said her sister knew she was heading into battle and had began arming herself by documenting years of alleged abuse at the hands of her husband. After Mica was released from the mental health facility, John-Paul refused to return her phone, computer or purse. So, Mica started over again with vigor, collecting evidence, affidavits – even reporting the church her husband ran to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

That report to the IRS was made the week she died, Francis said.

The family arrived at the funeral home only to be told by Miller he would only allow them that privilege if her parents signed a form consenting to her body being cremated,

When they finally were able to view Mica’s body, Anna said they immediately saw “bruising all over her hands and her arms.”

Last edited:

11:30 AM
12:00 PMMotion for Temporary Relief2024DR2600860Mica A Miller, et al. vs. John-Paul Miller, et al.C2E-HorryBromell Holmes, Jan B.WARD, REGINA BECHTLERFloyd, Katlin Mullen

Someone has a new attorney?
29-May-2024 7:48 AMN018 - Notice of RepresentationStampfle, Ryan A.***AMENDED*** NOTICE OF REPRESENTATION
24-May-2024 6:45 AMN018 - Notice of RepresentationStampfle, Ryan A.NOTICE OF REPRESENTATION

Last edited:
Maybe he’s working on an insanity plea for when he’s arrested. Lol.
Wait what? Is that video from recently, like he's really walking around in a spider man costume now? If so, he's either totally off his meds or it's am intentional ploy because something is coming up and being mentally ill will be beneficial to him.

Yes, it’s new. Banfield covered it tonight.

Wait what? Is that video from recently, like he's really walking around in a spider man costume now? If so, he's either totally off his meds or it's am intentional ploy because something is coming up and being mentally ill will be beneficial to him.

A neighbor recorded it first because they felt like something was off.

Lol, ya think? If I saw my neighbor walking around like that, I'd film him too.

Hahaha! Especially since he is a pastor who is associated with questionable underage activities. Who’s wife just died by ‘suicide’ and he writes in her obit that she loved her car.

If I lived nearby I would be tempted to wear the same costume.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back