SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JP continues with his nightly moments of trying to "debunk all of the lies", and convince us that he is a good guy, and is none of the things that piles of documents and evidence say that he is. This was posted Sunday evening. Each clip is only 2-3 minutes long. JMO

He has one goal: Twist the narrative.
Twist
Twist
Twist

He has one goal: Twist the narrative.
Twist
Twist
Twist
Surely a pastor would know this biblical base -- the serpent has a slippery tongue.

There is a grace in speaking less.

He doesn't have that grace.

The more he speaks, the more he reveals.

Not of Mica, of himself.

It's not a good look.

Verbal vomit.

JMO

Surely a pastor would know this biblical base -- the serpent has a slippery tongue.

There is a grace in speaking less.

He doesn't have that grace.

The more he speaks, the more he reveals.

Not of Mica, of himself.

It's not a good look.

Verbal vomit.

JMO
I have to believe that his attorney would not wish him to be online every night, pleading his case. As you said, the more he speaks, the more he reveals, even though it is not what he wishes to reveal. I expect this to keep up daily, at least for a while. He loves the thought that he again has an audience to stand in front of and "preach" to. What he apparently hasn't realized yet is that the great majority of people who are listening to these clips are not as gullible as his handful of followers that are still showing up at SR on Sunday mornings. JMO

I have to believe that his attorney would not wish him to be online every night, pleading his case. As you said, the more he speaks, the more he reveals, even though it is not what he wishes to reveal. I expect this to keep up daily, at least for a while. He loves the thought that he again has an audience to stand in front of and "preach" to. What he apparently hasn't realized yet is that the great majority of people who are listening to these clips are not as gullible as his handful of followers that are still showing up at SR on Sunday mornings. JMO
I remember after Casey Anthony got out of jail, she got on the internet and put on some stupid white wig and started talking. Her attorneys were on her hard. I believe argument(s) ensued.
I think she finally did stop, I don't think she put out very many of them. Point being, as much as I hated her attorneys, they were right.

Somebody, help me out here. In his Part #3 video, JP says he had spent every day for the past three and a half months, telling apparently anyone and everyone, that Mica was going to commit suicide if she didn't get her meds. Wow, he had great intuition, or something, didn't he? Also claimed he had spent every day of those three and a half calling everyone but you and me, apparently, trying to get her her meds. IIRC, she was involuntarily committed to a mental hospital on Feb 8. 2024, during which time JP allegedly took her car and wiped her phone of alleged evidence of his misdeeds, and got rid of some other evidence she had accumulated, of his wrongdoings. She was released two days later, on Feb 10, and unless I am mistaken, she never returned to her home with him. She moved into an apartment with an older lady who is said to be her godmother. So from Feb 10, until her death on Apr 27, some 2 1/2 months later, she was estranged from him. Yet, JP wants us to believe that he spent every day of her last 3 1/2 months trying to keep her alive and get her Lithium. This from the man who, in the very same clip, said that after he learned she had died, he just wanted to live life as if it never happened. Oooooookay. JMO

Somebody, help me out here. In his Part #3 video, JP says he had spent every day for the past three and a half months, telling apparently anyone and everyone, that Mica was going to commit suicide if she didn't get her meds. Wow, he had great intuition, or something, didn't he? Also claimed he had spent every day of those three and a half calling everyone but you and me, apparently, trying to get her her meds. IIRC, she was involuntarily committed to a mental hospital on Feb 8. 2024, during which time JP allegedly took her car and wiped her phone of alleged evidence of his misdeeds, and got rid of some other evidence she had accumulated, of his wrongdoings. She was released two days later, on Feb 10, and unless I am mistaken, she never returned to her home with him. She moved into an apartment with an older lady who is said to be her godmother. So from Feb 10, until her death on Apr 27, some 2 1/2 months later, she was estranged from him. Yet, JP wants us to believe that he spent every day of her last 3 1/2 months trying to keep her alive and get her Lithium. This from the man who, in the very same clip, said that after he learned she had died, he just wanted to live life as if it never happened. Oooooookay. JMO

He lives in a fantasy world of his own creation.

Didn't he instruct people not to help her? Didn't he make derogatory remarks about 18 people who offered to talk to her if she ever needed help?

Last edited:

They say the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office didn’t do a proper investigation, including not looking at events in the days prior to Miller’s death. The sisters say investigators weren’t interested in learning about past problems or the fact that Miller had found a tracker in her car.

They say police also didn’t consider that anyone other than John-Paul Miller could have been involved in her death.

Mica Miller’s family is asking state police and the FBI to take over and examine her death as a homicide.

“I’m asking Robeson County, if someone else wants to get involved to investigate this, just let them,” said Francis. “If the county feel like they’ve done the best they can do, why not allow someone else that wants to do it?”

Now add the "confrontation" video at a gas station.

That is NOT a husband spending every day trying to help her.

He was threatening her, doing so with malice.

No joke, it’s a matter of being brainwashed, ‘a cult’. No sound minded member should ignore this, as well as his sketchy past.

If he was the true definition of a pastor, he wouldn’t be acting like this. A humble pastor would at least step down while litigating to let the members make their own decisions in the interim. By staying he is exhibiting control over the congregation. The same thing he did and still doing to Mica.
How about a man of God getting on tiktok and lambasting his dead wife’s family? JPM is a narcissist in the worst form. His believability factor is zero, but he doesn’t see that in his mirror. All he’s doing with those juvenile self serving releases is giving people more ammunition against him. He’s clearly lying. Does no one in his inner circle speak frankly to him? Rhetorical question, I know the answer.

How about a man of God getting on tiktok and lambasting his dead wife’s family? JPM is a narcissist in the worst form. His believability factor is zero, but he doesn’t see that in his mirror. All he’s doing with those juvenile self serving releases is giving people more ammunition against him. He’s clearly lying. Does no one in his inner circle speak frankly to him? Rhetorical question, I know the answer.

You nailed it. This guy is a real sicko. It’s so obvious that whoever is around him must be blind to his character. Denial or fear of retaliation are possible reasons members are staying. He has no self awareness as to why his actions are not justified.

You nailed it. This guy is a real sicko. It’s so obvious that whoever is around him must be blind to his character. Denial or fear of retaliation are possible reasons members are staying. He has no self awareness as to why his actions are not justified.
I think any of the leadership of the church that has not left, specifically the hand-picked one, with long-time ties to his father, who seems to be the only person other than JP with even the appearance of power, are not in denial so much as they are in fear of retaliation, or more likely, just holding on to his coattails, riding the money train while there still is one. Unfortunately for them, I believe that train has already left the station without them now, and it "ain't comin' back". It also may be a matter of CYA, as, if there are ever charges brought by Feds in any financial crimes pertaining to Soiled Rock, JP may not be the only one to go down. JMO

Last edited:
With enough rope, etc., etc., etc.

...and last night's explanation of what abuse victims do not do. Has his Back to the Future shirt on tonight. Better than the life-sized Spiderman, I suppose. Maybe instead of churches, he may be better suited for Comic-cons. JMO

That video……. What a …… well I won’t say. Was he reading from perhaps a whiteboard or something just to his left? His eyes constantly seemed to be looking that way. And IMO he hit all the bells in the church choir? All the ugly and insidious ones that is…….

He spoke IMO in a derogative and disparaging way about many things (except himself)…… then about her family; no abuse; we wanted the ‘rings’ (besides no one getting abused would tattoo their wedding band on!); her medicine; lithium, family playing tricks; I am a failure; no one would get her medicine for her; no one listened to me;…… (ok….. I am spent - did I miss anything?)

IIRC he closes with something about I spoke because I didn’t want any else to talk about her suicide…… and yet he rants about Mica Francis and her health, condition, and the things she wouldn’t do. And IIRC there were a number of earlier videos where he also publicly chided his then wife about similar?

This - a man of ‘the church’? Maybe that ‘financial counseling’ thing and tithing is the most important part to this individual?

And in that regard, I hope the FBI, federal authorities, and even SLED and other state officials look into this individual and all of his financial and other doings. MOO

Ok, assuming Mica needed medicine, lithium specifically why was JP asking everyone to get it for her? She was a grown woman who could get it herself. IMO JP was trying to convince everyone she needed it.

Ok, assuming Mica needed medicine, lithium specifically why was JP asking everyone to get it for her? She was a grown woman who could get it herself. IMO JP was trying to convince everyone she needed it.

It is the lowest of lows to publicly discuss her medication. It makes me wonder if he ever laced her meds with something. The wrong combo of meds has the potential to make someone feel suicidal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back