Found Deceased SC - Misty Johnson, 39, Greenville, 12 September 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With an arrest made so soon after Misty was found....

It does sound like LE knew who the perp was... And was waiting for the body to be found to make the arrest...

LE having a male suspect in mind was hinted at in articles...

good job, LE...

So sad for Misty and those that love her.... :(

JMO

There's a video of Misty being baptized... Hope.

Another dead woman. Another in jail. Whats new?

I wonder if she had been having issues with him and if he was a stalker. I'm not seeing a relationship. One article says she worked with him, and one says she knew him otherwise.
I haven't seen anything on MSM about parents or siblings. A cousin commented at the beginning of the investigation.

I have been following this from day 1 and am terribly sorry that it has ended in this manner. I am glad that the Greenville police have a suspect in custody. In following the information, I am a bit confused. It was reported that Misty's car was found near her house (Oakland Dr.). This morning, it was reported that her car was parked across the street from this guys house (Central Avenue). That is 2 1/2 miles apart. Have I missed something?

Misty- Rest In Peace

I have been following this from day 1 and am terribly sorry that it has ended in this manner. I am glad that the Greenville police have a suspect in custody. In following the information, I am a bit confused. It was reported that Misty's car was found near her house (Oakland Dr.). This morning, it was reported that her car was parked across the street from this guys house (Central Avenue). That is 2 1/2 miles apart. Have I missed something?

Misty- Rest In Peace

I, too, am confused about the location where the car was found...

It seems to me, too, that the location has been reported as being close by her residence... And close by his residence...

Unless I have been reading reports incorrectly...

JMO

The only thing I can think of is they may think 2 1/2 miles is close. Maybe it is as opposed to 20 miles away?? They only said it was found in the city limits in the beginning. I think it was close to HIS and they wouldn't say that so as not to tip him off. AFTER the fact they say it was near HERS. Maybe 2 different investigators are talking to the reporters and they say different things. It's not surprising though.

I wonder if she had been having issues with him and if he was a stalker. I'm not seeing a relationship. One article says she worked with him, and one says she knew him otherwise.
I haven't seen anything on MSM about parents or siblings. A cousin commented at the beginning of the investigation.

They had an argument at her place that night and he was " kicked out " I'm guessing boyfriend/girlfriend. Remember she left in a hurry that night to go home. Also, le locked in on him pretty early on. People probably told le about them.

Le says he was the focus of the investigation from the beginning. Although le refers to them as aquaintances , I think it was more than that. And they did both work at the same place, but he no longer worked there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back