Found Deceased SC - Misty Johnson, 39, Greenville, 12 September 2013 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Local lady who lives on the road said it's not a place you just wander on to and people use the area to dump TV's and tires. It's close by the interstate though. LE said on the same report that remains could have been there as long as a few weeks to a few months. This was on the news tonight and their website has not put info on yet. He also said they have a person they were looking to compare dental records to. They have called a lady in who will check the bones for injuries.
Misty worked at Carolina Ale House and there are two. I have no idea which one she worked at, but one is about 3 miles from there, and the other is almost 10 miles from there. I don't know where she lived to compare it. Maybe I can find that.
I guess this is all rumor until I can post a link.

Thank you, SophieBelle!

The location of the body does sound like a plausible "dumping" ground .... And relatively close to where Misty worked.... At either Ale House...

JMO

I agree Havenoclue, but they have said they don't know if it's male for female. Maybe after they had the coroner check the body, he knew more. I doubt they will tell anymore until the dental records are compared. I wonder what happened to this person's clothes and any belongings. It's just sad to me that somebody is thrown away like a bag of trash.

Thanks for those of you that have been contacting the media for more information. Finally, there is a new report from Fox Carolina news.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/Story/23763126/five-weeks-on-few-answers-in-misty-johnson-disappearance

"At what point do we know, 'Okay, did they leave, or have they been a victim of something, or is it someone that doesn't that want to be found?'" said Rampey. "In this case, we don't believe that to be the case."

This case reminds me of Katelyn Markham. I think whoever the closest male guy was to Misty did something.

:waiting:

I am waiting impatiently for the results of the ID of this found body....

:waiting:

To answer several questions recently. According to the first post, she worked at Carolina Ale House on Woodruff Rd. Her house was on Oakland Dr. Using Google maps, the distance between her house and Whispering Hollow Rd is about 7 miles. Let's pray that it's not her.

To answer several questions recently. According to the first post, she worked at Carolina Ale House on Woodruff Rd. Her house was on Oakland Dr. Using Google maps, the distance between her house and Whispering Hollow Rd is about 7 miles. Let's pray that it's not her.

Thank you for the distances and locations, Budzilla...

yes... Hoping it is not her....

Yet... Hoping for closure.... And justice... If need be...

JMO

I'm glad too. Now, if they really had a POI, and that's why nobody would talk, it's time to haul him in. Being quiet didn't find Misty. It makes me mad when it's nothing but silence. If they DO have a POI, I hope there is a good explanation for no updates. Hope I never disappear in my own area.

I'm so glad Misty's been found, but sad it seemed so little noise was made in the search for her. Hope that LE can get something from the discovery that will allow them to bring some justice to her family.

I hope they have enough to arrest whoever did this!!! Silence isn't solving these cases, IMO!

I am so glad to hear that her body has been recovered and that her family, friends, and loved ones can now lay her properly to rest. RIP Misty!

The lack of reporting and quiet nature all together of Misty having gone missing was sad. She appeared to be a wonderful person and it is an example of how quiet some cases can be when there seems to really be no one advocating or when LE keeps the info close to the vest.

PRAYING FOR SWIFT AND SEVERE JUSTICE, I hope an arrest is made ASAP. The remains may hold the evidence LE has needed all along.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back