Found Deceased SC - Misty Johnson, 39, Greenville, 12 September 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the Police have any ideas as well.

There's going to be something on the news tonight - WHNS fox 21 at 10.

I heard a report on the radio news this evening, and the reporter said LE said they are trying to determine if foul play was involved. Now, unless they would think that a drug overdose killed her and she was dumped there, and that's not really foul play, I have no idea what that means. (just an example) Misty did not walk there naked and lie down in that garbage mess. Maybe that's a stupid way of saying "go away, we'll let you know when WE know" or what. But I think a respectful way to respond is to say they are waiting on autopsy, tox, and anthropology reports.

She was such a beautiful woman, such a great personality...

I heard a report on the radio news this evening, and the reporter said LE said they are trying to determine if foul play was involved. Now, unless they would think that a drug overdose killed her and she was dumped there, and that's not really foul play, I have no idea what that means. (just an example) Misty did not walk there naked and lie down in that garbage mess. Maybe that's a stupid way of saying "go away, we'll let you know when WE know" or what. But I think a respectful way to respond is to say they are waiting on autopsy, tox, and anthropology reports.

Kind of shakes confidence that an arrest will be made.

There's going to be something on the news tonight - WHNS fox 21 at 10.

Does WHNS have a livestream? I see that WSPA does but I don't know if they'll have any coverage.

I still have hope that LE has their sights on a suspect... And that by finding poor Misty... They can arrest the perp...

See this thread - Page #2 - Post -#28 - by Dushi...

HuffPo Crime Link... From 9-16-13...

"Morrow [Misty's cousin, Charlie Morrow] said police have a "male suspect" in Johnson's disappearance, but declined to elaborate."

:please:

I still have hope that LE has their sights on a suspect... And that by finding poor Misty... They can arrest the perp...

See this thread - Page #2 - Post -#28 - by Dushi...

HuffPo Crime Link... From 9-16-13...

"Morrow [Misty's cousin, Charlie Morrow] said police have a "male suspect" in Johnson's disappearance, but declined to elaborate."

:please:
I have wondered about that statement since it was in the news. I thought maybe they were trying to force his hand to talk, or even following him. But then she was found by a walker. So just where does this go from here? Makes me sick!!
O/T There's a sketchy area down the road from me and it's a long dark creepy road. Six police cars just went down there with sirens and lights and skidding tires, a fire truck, and ambulance followed. Disturbing!

I have wondered about that statement since it was in the news. I thought maybe they were trying to force his hand to talk, or even following him. But then she was found by a walker. So just where does this go from here? Makes me sick!!
O/T There's a sketchy area down the road from me and it's a long dark creepy road. Six police cars just went down there with sirens and lights and skidding tires, a fire truck, and ambulance followed. Disturbing!

Six skidding police cars, fire truck, and ambulance... With sirens and lights... Down a long creepy, road... Wow!

That WOULD be disturbing!

Even more so while reading this case! :what:

JMO

Folks, if you don't, take this as an example - arm yourselves. Misty was in her HOME.

Folks, if you don't, take this as an example - arm yourselves. Misty was in her HOME.
I live alone and have a gun. My security lights kept coming on and I was in the middle of making a NY cheesecake for a friend, and the whole thing scared me. I was reading about Misty and Kimberly Lindsey on WS, and I got my gun and put it on the coffee table! People are just nuts around here!:scared:

Here's the thing... if someone decides to bust in your door, you're in the kitchen and the gun is in the bedroom, it doesn't help much. Keep it on you.

I checked all the local news outlets and nothing new today. Same story just written a different way. Maybe we won't hear anything until the autopsy and tox is complete.

Local news still showing things from 2 and 3 days ago. I will keep watching this!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engel
Back