SC - Pamela ”Faith“ Roach, 26, still missing, believed being held against her will, Walhalla, Oconee Co, 4 Feb 2019 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those who are not local, Seneca (the town where the remains were found) and Walhalla (the town where Faith was reported to be dropped off by a friend) are towns in the same county and located in close proximity.
I think Faith’s FB says she attended Seneca High School.

For those who are not local, Seneca (the town where the remains were found) and Walhalla (the town where Faith was reported to be dropped off by a friend) are towns in the same county and located in close proximity.
I think Faith’s FB says she attended Seneca High School.
I had to look it up on google maps and it’s very close! About a 20 minute drive from where this “friend” said he dropped her off
(Coffee road to the residence/creek on Asbury)

I had to look it up on google maps and it’s very close! About a 20 minute drive from where this “friend” said he dropped her off
(Coffee road to the residence/creek on Asbury)

I’m not as familiar with Seneca or Walhalla. I do know these are small towns, with Seneca growing more quickly now that the Upstate is becoming a retirement Mecca and parts of it are on Hartwell Lake.
As a child, I lived with my family in Westminster which is about a 9 mile ride from Seneca. The worst thing I can remember happening was when 14 ur old Tammy Gaines was kidnapped from a laundrymat and later found dead. Her killer was caught and prosecuted.
It was a scary time for me because at 9& 10 I roamed my town like Opie Taylor in Mayberry RFD. To think there were people out there who might want to hurt young kids was mind blowing.

Police planning large scale grid search Monday, June 24 in area where woman’s partial remains found. Hopefully they will find the rest of this precious lady and be able to find answers to who she is and what happened to her.

Police planning large-scale grid search in area where woman's bones were found

They have a femur and the pelvis along with some other bones. Usually they can tell that a woman has had a baby because of the way the pelvis changes after giving birth. I wonder if this is why they put the age of “25-45” but you’d think they’d state whether they thought this was a mother or not.
They are waiting on DNA results to compare to the missing women from Oconee County.
Fingers crossed it doesn’t take too long!
Love and hugs to the families and loved ones awaiting the test results!

Same news about the additional remains, different station. I believe the location that the remains were found is going to tell something about the “who” and possible “why” of what happened to this lady.

Praying for the families of both of the ladies missing in Oconee County since January as they wait for this precious lady to be identified.

More human remains found in area where dog found human bone, police say

(Oconee County Coroner Karl Addis)

Addis said a preliminary investigation shows the remains are of a Caucasian woman and the death most likely occurred within the last few months up to approximately one year.

He also said the woman's height is estimated to be 5 feet, 1 inch up to 5 feet, 7 inches tall and the estimated age range is 25 to 45 years old.”

More human remains found in area where dog found human bone, police say

Hoping the autopsy today, 6/27/19, of the remains found in Seneca brings answers. I can’t imagine what it must be like for families of missing persons to wait for results from the autopsy of remains to know if they need to grieve a loss or still wait longer to have answers. Neither option is a good one.

Autopsy is finished. The cause of death is inconclusive. In every picture I’ve seen of Faith, she had teeth.

Coroner: Woman whose remains found in Seneca creek had no teeth, autopsy did not reveal cause of death
I am assuming that it’s incredibly hard to lose all your teeth by the age of 45, I wonder if this woman had her teeth removed so she couldn’t be identified as easily?

Also the body was found in a multicolored sports bra, I wonder if anyone could identify this piece of clothing as something they recognized a missing woman wore?

I am assuming that it’s incredibly hard to lose all your teeth by the age of 45, I wonder if this woman had her teeth removed so she couldn’t be identified as easily?

Also the body was found in a multicolored sports bra, I wonder if anyone could identify this piece of clothing as something they recognized a missing woman wore?

Losing all of your teeth can happen at a very young age. I’ve known a few people that had false teeth in their 20’s.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mojojojo
Back