SC SC - Paul Baker, 3, Beaufort, 5 March 1987

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://fosterfollynews.com/news/_obituaries.php

Hi, I am new to the site, but have been following several cases on here for a few weeks now. Above is a link to a page with obituaries (obviously). On my screen, if I scroll down about 75% of the way, there's an obit on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 in which SB is mentioned as the daughter. The deceased's last name is also a name I've seen referenced as being one of her aliases, so it seems a good chance that it may be a maiden name. Hope this is helpful & that I'm not way out of line on this!

WOW! Great find!!! Has to be her!
THX!!!

Hi, I am new to the site, but have been following several cases on here for a few weeks now. Above is a link to a page with obituaries (obviously). On my screen, if I scroll down about 75% of the way, there's an obit on Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 in which SB is mentioned as the daughter. The deceased's last name is also a name I've seen referenced as being one of her aliases, so it seems a good chance that it may be a maiden name. Hope this is helpful & that I'm not way out of line on this!

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/69431242.html

"Sue's not a violent person at all, I've known her for probably 40 years now," says her half-brother James Shirley.
"She wouldn't hurt nobody. Not a child, nobody."

Oh that is so her - absolutely her - I looked so hard for that information. And the maiden last name starts with an S..... if I remember correctly there was a child actress whose last name was Temple .. yes, S. Temple.

Whoot you are good at this.

Welcome aboard Solstice Canyon - let's do some sleuthing.

Eleph

Very interesting indeed.... Wonder why they mispelled Beaufort though? Can we say fact check ya silly news people?? (J/K :laugh:)

Oh that is so her - absolutely her - I looked so hard for that information. And the maiden last name starts with an S..... if I remember correctly there was a child actress whose last name was Temple .. yes, S. Temple.

Whoot you are good at this.

Welcome aboard Solstice Canyon - let's do some sleuthing.

Eleph

We have this obit posted in Shannon's thread, don't remember exactly which one. I want to point out that the brother with the same last S name, is her HALF brother. To me, that means SB has another name also. So, SB was born with one name, when her mom married the step-dad it appears she took a second name and then she married Baker for a third name. Make sense? Heck, she could have more names - but these 3 appear to be tracable.

There should be marriage records for Mr. S, that recently passed away and also for SB & JB - in South Carolina. I won't have time for any real searching until tomorrow.

I have weekend guests and they think I am anti-social :) as it is.

Salem

:Welcome-12-june: to Websleuths to all the new members! =)

Half brother?????????nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, please say its not true.

I checked the S family and from what I could see, all of that S family lives/lived in Kansas.
JB was in the Marines, so he could have been from Kansas, but I dont think its the same family, unless there is a black sheep, but there alway is. ack!!!!!!!

Do we have BC for Shannon? Assuming we now have the Obit for tillman S. at least we have a start. (I think)

T and R met between fl and tx, if that is true. None of my business, but why would T be out roaming around where there were no family members?

Speaking of Family. JMO<<<<<<Is the hotel here in Chipley still footing the bill for the family? If so, doesnt this mean they will live there till at least Dec 14? and/or trial date is given?

I wonder where (to tired to go look for the name) the woman is that posted bond for SB when she was arressted the last time?

SALEM!!!!I posted the obit a few days ago, and I had to remove it, so, its not there now

Does anyone know the last time the child was seen by anyone other than Susan and the Father?I wonder how much time they had to cover up the crime.

Nurselady, Ive been asking the same thing since the get-go. I dont think we know for some reason, either LE is not saying, or who ever saw her last is not speaking up.

I wanted to know where the baby stroller was for days, then we find out there were 2 of them found in the trash at SB's....who owns the other one?

I saw somewhere that SB was babysitting the night before, where are those parents? We sure are not hearing anything from there either.

http://www.dnronline.com/news_details.php?CHID=1&AID=15259
is a web site that has Linda/Lynda S name mentioned and a car accident. I cant figure out how to get to the info.

Welcome to the hunt .... have just about driven myself crazy looking for maiden name. I do believe although not sure that her last name was Yeomans. Basing this on a post by SB in her MS blog that she has a brother Richard and Richard has a post on his MS blog that his mother's house burnt down ... so that would be NY's house. Now this is a convoluted way to get to the maiden name but I cannot and will not pay money for information (Ancestry).
Richard did attend high school from 1978 - 1979 at Graceville High School.

This is the progress made today - so haven't checked into where Graceville High School is yet - possibly South Carolina?

Eleph - help? Can sure use it as this family's connections are what I'd call murky at best.

ETA: Just seen your comment about parents for SB - I am not so sure - may have been hatched/alien/something along that line.

Graceville is in Florida...just up the road from Chipley about 12ish miles.

Nurselady, Ive been asking the same thing since the get-go. I dont think we know for some reason, either LE is not saying, or who ever saw her last is not speaking up.

I wanted to know where the baby stroller was for days, then we find out there were 2 of them found in the trash at SB's....who owns the other one?

I saw somewhere that SB was babysitting the night before, where are those parents? We sure are not hearing anything from there either.

http://www.dnronline.com/news_details.php?CHID=1&AID=15259
is a web site that has Linda/Lynda S name mentioned and a car accident. I cant figure out how to get to the info.

Both northbound lanes of Interstate 81 near mile marker 245 in Harrisonburg were closed after a fatal head-on collision.

Virginia State Police report a tractor trailer traveling southbound crossed the median and hit a van heading northbound head on.

It's believed a married couple from Buffalo, New York both died in that crash. The 38-year-old driver, Isaac Santos, died at the scene.

The passenger, Linda Solorzano, died while on the way to the hospital. She was 48 years old.
from here: http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/16011357.html

HARRISONBURG - A second person died late Tuesday in a medical helicopter on the way to the University of Virginia Medical Center after a tractor-trailer struck a passenger van on Interstate 81 in the city, police said.Linda A. Solorzano, from Buffalo, N.Y

from here: http://www.dnronline.com/news_details.php?CHID=1&AID=15259

Paul's mother LS is currently living in Durham, NC I believe and her middle name starts with L (from what I can see). The poor lady who died in the I-85 auto crash is not Paul's mother I don't think.

I wonder where (to tired to go look for the name) the woman is that posted bond for SB when she was arressted the last time?

NY is still alive at age 66 and kicking on the Orange Hill Road area of Chipley as far as we know. NY is the person who was named as the bail entity when SB was arrested the last time ... here is a screen shot of same:

Attachments

• SB South Carolina Case D394945.jpg
    SB South Carolina Case D394945.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 31
Graceville is in Florida...just up the road from Chipley about 12ish miles.

Hi Bree, Do you know if students from Chipley back in 78-79 would have attended the 12 mile away high school being Graceville or would they have had to live in Graceville? Just trying to narrow it down a bit.

Hi Bree, Do you know if students from Chipley back in 78-79 would have attended the 12 mile away high school being Graceville or would they have had to live in Graceville? Just trying to narrow it down a bit.
No each town has it,s own school system.If the children live in the country they could have been bussed to the other school.

Did anyone watch Geraldo Rivera tonight? Nina, Paul's sister was on for the last 5 minutes of the show. She is glad the case will be reopened. Seems there was no time for questions. She did manage to say that she does not remember seeing her brother the day he went missing. She is asking for ANYONE with information to please come forward..Hopefully, since she appeared on Geraldo, she will make appearances on other shows telling her story to bring justice for her brother!!

Did anyone watch Geraldo Rivera tonight? Nina, Paul's sister was on for the last 5 minutes of the show. She is glad the case will be reopened. Seems there was no time for questions. She did manage to say that she does not remember seeing her brother the day he went missing. She is asking for ANYONE with information to please come forward..Hopefully, since she appeared on Geraldo, she will make appearances on other shows telling her story to bring justice for her brother!!
================================

I wonder if Geraldo Rivera's show is posted on YouTube or on Fox video.
It would have been nice if he had more time for her and allowed questions.

I am trying very hard not to say anything negative about his show. or him.

Dolly, that is very cool that Nina is going public.

I'm still waiting to hear from Susan Cato. Hopefully she has alot of info to share with us. If that doesn't pan out, I will try going through a local reporter to get official documents through the Sunshine law. If that doesn't work, we'll have to see about getting them on our own. We might have to get someone local to pic them up, hopefully they'll be on a disk. The cost and time might be an issue for me though, as I'm helping my DD plan a winter wedding.

I'm still waiting to hear from Susan Cato. Hopefully she has alot of info to share with us. If that doesn't pan out, I will try going through a local reporter to get official documents through the Sunshine law. If that doesn't work, we'll have to see about getting them on our own. We might have to get someone local to pic them up, hopefully they'll be on a disk. The cost and time might be an issue for me though, as I'm helping my DD plan a winter wedding.

I thought the SunShine law only pertained to Florida or can we really get the South Carolina information via the Florida SunShine law because SB now lives in Florida?

Not tying to create a mucky situation just trying to understand. Hopefully Susan Cato is going to come through with the information.

I want to know who supposedly called James claiming to have lil Paul, this means either he was abducted, which seems highly unlikely. Or Susan B took someone into her confidence. When was the last time a kidnapper stopped with 3 people in the home to take the work phone number of the the child's father?

Or James Baker set in motion to have a long distance call come thru for him. So many possibilities, someone knows, someone knows more than they are sharing.

SB's half Bro who has known her for 40 years and claims she would never hurt anyone, yup she was found guilty of abusing Nina on another one of those things called technicalities. Because technically speaking Nina had physical proof on her little 6 year old person of being technically abused.

Just like the little technicality of Shannon being closed in a box...

I tried Dolly, after you told me Nina was on. I fell asleep just before the segment, ARGG! Do remember seeing her and that is it, after sitting thru that carp on Geraldo and Chuck Norris while the two spent the whole time inflating each others ego's!! YUCK! Should have waited for the last few minutes to put it on, can't stand the guy. .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight
Back