SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that AM hadn't tried a case at PMPED since 2019. Has he been spending the majority of his time operating the (alleged) drug running empire his client and business partner, Barrett T. Boulware - who died in 2018 - bequeathed to him?

The AM cesspool may be way deeper than we realize.

Last edited:
Totally my own thoughts here. I have not read about this either. Is there a puppet master in the background? Someone who finally had or witnessed enough bulls*** to set off the train wreck that is happening. I think AM is the true target here. Maybe someone wants to see him suffer. His wife and son are murdered and the walls of his empire are coming down.

Totally my own thoughts here. I have not read about this either. Is there a puppet master in the background? Someone who finally had or witnessed enough bulls*** to set off the train wreck that is happening. I think AM is the true target here. Maybe someone wants to see him suffer. His wife and son are murdered and the walls of his empire are coming down.

I think there may have been. Alex's dad. Alex attended to him so closely. He saw him just before, and the next day after the murders and this still feels way too coincidental - that he was doing all this by himself. Alex had worked with (for?) his dad at the firm. Was Alex cut off now? Did dad wield a major financial blow, thus setting Alex off? This, along with the coming financial disclosure demands, could have been a trigger.
MOO

HOT NEWS:

Alex Murdaugh ARRESTED for 'syphoning off $4.3M settlement for sons of his housekeeper who died in trip and fall at his home' | Daily Mail, 14 Oct 2021

upload_2021-10-14_22-51-2.jpeg

Alex Murdaugh has been arrested on his release from rehab in Florida for allegedly syphoning off a $4.3 million settlement meant for the sons of his housekeeper, who died in a mysterious 'trip and fall' at his home in 2018.

Murdaugh, who was charged last month over a botched hitman scheme, and is a person of interest in his wife and son's double murder, was taken into custody Thursday morning in Orlando by agents with the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The 53 year-old had been in the city to receive treatment for an opioid addiction after being bailed on the hitman charges on September 17. Cops did not disclose the name of the rehab facility he had been staying at.

<snipped>

He is being held in Orange County Correctional Facility near Orlando, ahead of his extradition back to South Carolina.

Cops in Florida have yet to say when Murdaugh will appear for that hearing, but Murdaugh's lawyers say they expect him to appear before a bond hearing in Beaufort County, South Carolina, on Friday over the latest charges.

Last edited:
I wonder if SLED had any real suspicions of AM, would they have given enough slack line for him to go to Florida? I just keep having doubts of him being the perp.
Are you meaning perp, as in responsible for murder of MM and PM? I think if he wasn’t directly responsible for the June 7 murders, someone in his dark world was. It’s feeling like he was in deep with the alleged “Boll Weevil” drug runners and/or some other organized crime who became unhappy with him. JMO.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yup. They can see the writing on the wall that AM might be charged with their murders and they are trying to get out ahead of that.
But my question is...what do The Pootster and Griffin get out of defending this ******* publically? He clearly can't pay them. (perhaps RM is funding the defense?) And they aren't likely to win, particularly in the court of public opinion. So what is their upside? Or do they have things to hide themselves?

ETA: typo
Come to my aid or else type of thing? The way this is all spreading out into different professions and going strong, picking up speed...yeah I can see that being a possibility. AJMO

We know that AM hadn't tried a case at PMPED since 2019. Has he been spending the majority of his time operating the (alleged) drug running empire his client and business partner, Barrett T. Boulware - who died in 2018 - bequeathed to him?

The AM cesspool may be way deeper than we realize.
Did't AM just recently give BM power of attorney to collect a million bucks in paid off mortgage loan fees from someone in that family?

There's the money to pay your lawyers. He probably has other such mortgage loans outstanding?

Speaking of Buster, I wonder what dinner conversations were like between those two before Pops tried to murder, um, I mean kill his self? And what conversations are like now from jail. The number one, only one, suspect in his mother and brother's murder is his father. Would love to know who Buster thinks killed his mom and brother. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx