SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffin said he wasn't surprised that Murdaugh had been arrested in the Satterfield case, but he was shocked at the timing. Murdaugh had just finished his program at the Florida rehab facility and was set to enter another two- to four-week program at a less-intensive facility within the same health care organization, Griffin said.

Alex Murdaugh arrested again, charged with stealing money from housekeeper's settlement

In the real world, arrests and legal consequences aren't scheduled by a mutual agreement between the courts and the accused criminal. I guess team AM expected that to be the case for him, but people struggling with addiction are thrown in jail everyday while they are in the middle of trying to get themselves together. The inability of AM and lawyers to recognize that he has already been given the grace of attending detox and rehab, an opportunity not afforded to the majority, is predictable but still telling.

I'm wondering if he will be given bail seeing as he tried to kill himself. If he has no money who will be putting up the bail as it seems everyone is now deserting him?

Only a guess but I do think some family members are still supporting him, to varying extents. They may believe (or want to believe) addiction is the reason for everything he's done.

Between the suicide attempt, brand new sobriety in the midst of his entire life crashing down, the overwhelming uncertainty of his future,and the potential of a lot of people being angry at him.. Jail is probably the best and safest place for him. I don't think his family would agree with that tough love attitude and doubt they'll leave him in jail.

Nice place to camp out and plan strategy with your attorney. Completely protected from outside prying eyes and ears. It appears that deceit is a second nature to this group of society.

Not sure if this is ok.... but my GUESS is that this was where he was....

WhiteSands Florida Rehab - All Private Rooms/Cell Allowed

https://a.whitesandstreatment.com/drug/rehab
(844) 756-0514
Medically Assisted Detox. Individualized Programs. Small Groups. Highly Accredited Staff. Great Amenities, Pool, Spa, Gym. Many Activities. Luxury Campus Setting On 10 Acres.

Newsweek's #1 choice for Rehab in Florida in 2020!!

Here's the full medical report that was released. Anybody have any thoughts as to why they are calling AM "Buffalo Indonesia" o_Oo_Oo_O

READ: Medical Docs Reveal What Injuries Alex Murdaugh Suffered in Alleged Suicide-for-Hire Plot
I worked in a hospital in the medical records department. Voice to text dictation can contain a lot of unusual words. Doctors should edit them before electronically signing them, but some of them don't. Just my personal opinion on why such unusual words could show up in medical records

As far as this report stating GSW, I’m sure that is because that is what was told that day, someone took a shot at him.

Probably so, and after seeing GS's 'natural death' death certificate, I'm not wholly trusting of this report. "Two superficial appearing bullet wounds to the posterior scalp with no active hemorrhage"...they sure seemed to stop bleeding quickly for a head wound.

Probably so, and after seeing GS's 'natural death' death certificate, I'm not wholly trusting of this report. "Two superficial appearing bullet wounds to the posterior scalp with no active hemorrhage"...they sure seemed to stop bleeding quickly for a head wound.

I don’t trust the report at all. I say this based on what we physically witnessed on AM and the continued lying of the attorney’s.

Since they were able to work around every entity in the past how do we know that isn’t still the case here? Who owns the hospital, rehab and employees? Who is willing to look the other way when an attorneys wife is an active political figure within reach?

It’s going to come down to who will be bought off, hopefully SLED and the DA will do the right thing regardless.

I wonder how knowledgeable/aware/complicit AM 's father was in all of this? It does seem as if AM had protection from his criminal behavior which ABRUPTLY ended upon the father's death. His father was with AM at the hospital on the night of the boat accident as well. Anyone have thoughts on this? Jmo

Well I'd say having "Buffalo Indonesia" listed as Alex Murdaugh's name (not even close in sounds for a transcription error) doesn't bode well for this hospital's accuracy for official documents?

IMHO this wound was from a ricocheting bullet.
The way cousin Eddie explained it, he was wrestling the gun from AM's hand behind AM's back and that's when the gun went off. It must have been pointed upwards and grazed him. Sounds like a lucky angling saved Eddie from a murder charge/manslaughter charge.

I wonder how knowledgeable/aware/complicit AM 's father was in all of this? It does seem as if AM had protection from his criminal behavior which ABRUPTLY ended upon the father's death. His father was with AM at the hospital on the night of the boat accident as well. Anyone have thoughts on this? Jmo
I think AM's father and his generation and what they all might have done is a whole nuther can o' worms.

The other big news for me is his lawyers have been negotiating with the Feds for AM to spill his guts for lighter sentences for his money crimes while AM's been in rehab.

The other big thing is RM dropping PM's estate.
Yes. No honor among thieves. First one arrested has advantage to cut a deal for lighter sentence. Who is at his level or above him on the food chain? Those are the people the Feds will be most interested in. JMO.

SC‘There’s No Bottom To Him’: Unpacking Alex Murdaugh’s Latest Charges

“Alex Murdaugh is a really, really, really bad person.”

‘There’s No Bottom To Him’: Unpacking Alex Murdaugh’s Latest Charges

“I absolutely believe that before this is over that the federal government will bring charges,” Bland said. “But I do believe he’s going to get charged with a whole host of mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, conspiracy to commit fraud and failure to file income taxes.”

“I don’t think he’s gonna be the only one,” I don’t believe that, that they’re not looking at others and potentially people at the bank and his law firm and everywhere else I think everything is on the table. I think Alex is going to squeal like a stuck pig. I think that’s the only currency he has left.”

Documents filed this week show how Westendorf — and Palmetto State Bank — allegedly played important roles in the scheme. As a personal representative of an estate, Westendorf was in charge of managing the money of the estate and distributing the checks from the settlement. He was also obligated to fulfill his duties as an officer of the court. Westendorf is the vice of Palmetto State Bank and president of the Independent Banks of South Carolina.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to persuade — with the power of the people — that Palmetto State Bank to disassociate from Chad Westendorf and Independent Banks of South Carolina needs to do that as well.”

Stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member