SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Marvin owns an equipment rental business and was there for a work-related convention. I think it’s nice he took Buster along. Perhaps Buster finally has someone to look up to. Seeing as there is no evidence to the contrary, I assume Buster is an innocent person who is facing an unbelievably difficult time in his young life.
MOO

Murdaugh Rental Center | Kubota Dealer in Hampton, SC & Okatie, SC
The ARA Show 2021

Murdaugh Murders Saga: ‘Murdaughs In Vegas’

https://www.fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/buster-vegas-1-scaled.jpeg

Buster Murdaugh, incidentally, has power of attorney over his father’s assets … a maze of properties and other holdings this news outlet is learning more about every day.

“Gambling the freshly liquidated assets,” an attorney following the case told me.

After playing roulette, Buster and John Marvin moved to one of the Venetian’s blackjack tables. That’s when our source snapped a few quick pictures as the duo gambled and drank together …

I know this story is huge nationwide (and beyond) and BM's red hair is noticeable, but I wonder if Fits or law enforcement has someone surreptitiously following M family members.

Murdaugh Murders Saga: ‘Murdaughs In Vegas’

https://www.fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/buster-vegas-1-scaled.jpeg

Buster Murdaugh, incidentally, has power of attorney over his father’s assets … a maze of properties and other holdings this news outlet is learning more about every day.

“Gambling the freshly liquidated assets,” an attorney following the case told me.

After playing roulette, Buster and John Marvin moved to one of the Venetian’s blackjack tables. That’s when our source snapped a few quick pictures as the duo gambled and drank together …
Thank you!! That is sooo John Marvin’s shirt!

I hope AM takes full advantage of any resources available to him while in custody. Many jails have very robust 12-Step programs. It's not the appropriate treatment approach for every addict, (of course) but when thrown a life-ring, it's not a bad recommendation to grab on tightly and put your life in the hands of a power outside /greater than yourself.

IMO
RBBM. That will be new for him. He’s used to “grab(bing) on tightly and put(ting his hands) in the” pockets and finances of others. Bottom of the barrel, this one. OMO

There was something about hunting as well as “out shooting” but I’m not sure on the source or if there’s anything to it. He was at the hospital and his moms home too according to media reports.
If he is proven to be involved directly with the double homicide, the irony of him being “out shooting” will be....I don’t even know. :(

He, DH, is the worst. Beyond smarmy. Have you noticed that in last few interviews with the two lawyers they have dropped the visit to AM’s father’s bedside? They’re now saying his ironclad alibi is his visit to his mother’s house where they watched a game show and though mom has dementia her caregiver confirmed the visit.
What is the source for the caregiver confirming AM’s visit that night? I’ve not seen that.

If he is proven to be involved directly with the double homicide, the irony of him being “out shooting” will be....I don’t even know. :(
I think that "out shooting" was just Daily Mail blunder for he was out when the shootings occured.

I just found this while looking for that. I don't recall ever hearing this one before and it doesn't look like it was corrected?

"Investigators say they were found by Paul’s father and Maggie’s husband, Alex Murdaugh, as he returned from a walk."

SLED divers searching river near Murdaugh property as part of double-homicide investigation | WCBD News 2

After stealing the GS settlement money, why did AM write a check to his FATHER for $300K+?

MOO highly speculative hypothetical potential alternative theories not accusations

Apologies if this theory has been floated before, but hypothetical possibilities may include that AM was running a kind of Ponzi scheme to get “investments”/advances from family members (or perhaps was doing some laundry) and the $300K was spun as some kind of earned profit/interest return from the prior investment/advance/loan/laundry — so many possibilities.

Another theory as to a hypothetical reason DH & JG may have recently subtly fazed out mentioning prior ironclad alibi version involving AM’s pap may be the low bar of previewing a potential reasonable doubt strategy.

Hypothetically speaking, say a version of alleged events may be this: AM, despondent, goes to hand wrench at dad’s bedside about how MM’s talked to a divorce lawyer and has begun to snoop into the shady financial shellgame afoot that AM (and possibly by this possible theory pap)’s been up to. MM it might be implied had threatened to expose AM (and also possibly pap) and bring down the Mighty House of Murdaugh (and/or the distinguished legacy/reputation/coffers of PMPED). The defense may suggest that pap in fact was the trigger man or contracted therefor, to protect the Murdaugh Men & the legacy of his forbears. Pap also did it to (try to) save/protect AM from prosecution and all his family (other than MM & hers) from financial injury. Worst case scenario and pap was found out, he’d be dead by then — either from the cancer or by his own hand (assuming no one else had a hand in that) the theory may go — so no Murdaugh could be convicted or held liable as pap would be dead and so far gone from the cancer and end-of-life pain and meds not in his right mind or capable of culpable mental state. Just a spagetti-at-the-wall kind of im/pastable kind of defense theory. Pap needn’t worry about negative impact of any of that on his wife in such as defense theory scenario because of the dementia situation.

Speaking of which, if this hasn’t been floated previously either, BOLO for a second-to-die life insurance policy for AM’s dad & mom’s estate. Crummey Trusts used to be very common for high value estates as part of a tax minimization tool before significant changes were made to the tax code. If AM possibly got himself a DIY POA for his dad like the kind he got from Boulware shortly before B’s death, it’s possible AM may have already moved to decant such a policy in order to cash out or change beneficiaries or be planning on doing so (or arranged for someone else to “execute” on this) once mama crosses over (if not before).

As to the curious case of the AM pace in search of a $20 cell phone call at the ER or ICU, I apologize if someone already covered this, but I wonder if the Samaritan who drove AM to the pick up spot for the helo was someone DH or JG adjacent or another member of the <ahem> bar.

We know Team AM has been gushing over the alleged years of lovey dovey texts between AM & MM they’ve personally reviewed on AM’s cell phone. (Never mentioned which years were those “years of texts”) We also know AM though allegedly temporarily blind and basically hemorrhaging from staged trauma was able to personally call 911. From his own phone? Whenever he passed off his phone to someone who wound up either being or handing it off to DH to review all those years of loving texts — it seems like that happened before AM got into the helicopter or presumably law enforcement might have seized it as evidence or he could have been using his own dang phone in the hospital.

Just sayin’

As for AM’s mom sitter, does anyone know whether perhaps that person may have been a family member? Have there been any whispers about any stepping out on MM by AM?

Defense team for AM in one of the interviews where DH and/or JG made themselves fact witnesses, they mentioned AM had been to detox several times before but no one knew because he just claimed to be going on vacation or a trip or something and never stayed for rehab.

Does anyone wonder if one of those trips post June 2021 might have been for gastric bypass surgery or something? He looks so very thin at bond hearing on the insurance fraud alleged assisted attempted suicide filing a false police report charges.

In the AM bond hearing re the GS insurance settlement misappropriation charges, imo his hair looked like he had someone try to cut it to try to retroactively make it appear he might previously have had some part of his head shorn near the purported superficial gun shot wound.

Just a stab at this — like a run flat tire.

MOO highly speculative hypothetical potential alternative theories not accusations

Apologies if this theory has been floated before, but hypothetical possibilities may include that AM was running a kind of Ponzi scheme to get “investments”/advances from family members (or perhaps was doing some laundry) and the $300K was spun as some kind of earned profit/interest return from the prior investment/advance/loan/laundry — so many possibilities.

Another theory as to a hypothetical reason DH & JG may have recently subtly fazed out mentioning prior ironclad alibi version involving AM’s pap may be the low bar of previewing a potential reasonable doubt strategy.

Hypothetically speaking, say a version of alleged events may be this: AM, despondent, goes to hand wrench at dad’s bedside about how MM’s talked to a divorce lawyer and has begun to snoop into the shady financial shellgame afoot that AM (and possibly by this possible theory pap)’s been up to. MM it might be implied had threatened to expose AM (and also possibly pap) and bring down the Mighty House of Murdaugh (and/or the distinguished legacy/reputation/coffers of PMPED). The defense may suggest that pap in fact was the trigger man or contracted therefor, to protect the Murdaugh Men & the legacy of his forbears. Pap also did it to (try to) save/protect AM from prosecution and all his family (other than MM & hers) from financial injury. Worst case scenario and pap was found out, he’d be dead by then — either from the cancer or by his own hand (assuming no one else had a hand in that) the theory may go — so no Murdaugh could be convicted or held liable as pap would be dead and so far gone from the cancer and end-of-life pain and meds not in his right mind or capable of culpable mental state. Just a spagetti-at-the-wall kind of im/pastable kind of defense theory. Pap needn’t worry about negative impact of any of that on his wife in such as defense theory scenario because of the dementia situation.

Speaking of which, if this hasn’t been floated previously either, BOLO for a second-to-die life insurance policy for AM’s dad & mom’s estate. Crummey Trusts used to be very common for high value estates as part of a tax minimization tool before significant changes were made to the tax code. If AM possibly got himself a DIY POA for his dad like the kind he got from Boulware shortly before B’s death, it’s possible AM may have already moved to decant such a policy in order to cash out or change beneficiaries or be planning on doing so (or arranged for someone else to “execute” on this) once mama crosses over (if not before).

As to the curious case of the AM pace in search of a $20 cell phone call at the ER or ICU, I apologize if someone already covered this, but I wonder if the Samaritan who drove AM to the pick up spot for the helo was someone DH or JG adjacent or another member of the <ahem> bar.

We know Team AM has been gushing over the alleged years of lovey dovey texts between AM & MM they’ve personally reviewed on AM’s cell phone. (Never mentioned which years were those “years of texts”) We also know AM though allegedly temporarily blind and basically hemorrhaging from staged trauma was able to personally call 911. From his own phone? Whenever he passed off his phone to someone who wound up either being or handing it off to DH to review all those years of loving texts — it seems like that happened before AM got into the helicopter or presumably law enforcement might have seized it as evidence or he could have been using his own dang phone in the hospital.

Just sayin’

As for AM’s mom sitter, does anyone know whether perhaps that person may have been a family member? Have there been any whispers about any stepping out on MM by AM?

Defense team for AM in one of the interviews where DH and/or JG made themselves fact witnesses, they mentioned AM had been to detox several times before but no one knew because he just claimed to be going on vacation or a trip or something and never stayed for rehab.

Does anyone wonder if one of those trips post June 2021 might have been for gastric bypass surgery or something? He looks so very thin at bond hearing on the insurance fraud alleged assisted attempted suicide filing a false police report charges.

In the AM bond hearing re the GS insurance settlement misappropriation charges, imo his hair looked like he had someone try to cut it to try to retroactively make it appear he might previously have had some part of his head shorn near the purported superficial gun shot wound.

Just a stab at this — like a run flat tire.

Enjoyed this, CarefullyTaught! Great stuff — some plausible (IMO). All amusing!

Did AM have gun shot residue on his hands? I don’t recall reading that before. Source?
He wasn't even tested as far as I know. I meant that as if that was what he told LE he was doing that night, it could be that wanted an excuse for testing positive on GSR, IF they decided to test him. Idk if they did a GSR test on AM. I know that washing ones hands with soap and water can interfere with GSR results, so even if they tested him it isn't like a killer can't manipulate the results, all just my opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tx-tinman