SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about the optics here:

We have this Curtis fellow arrested on a litany of charges. Within those documents, we can see that Alex has also confessed, yet no charges have been filed.

I’m wondering if he’s in the process of spilling the beans on the rest of this sordid affair, and tomorrow we will see the culmination.

I'd be surprised if AM managed that amount of embezzled money solely. Minus Buster, the majority of is family is literally gone. He might be singing. Maybe out of desperation? Maybe because he feels he has nothing left to live for

We don't know if Maggie figured out he was on meth and that became a reason to get rid of her, but it was really Paul's death that relieved the financial pressure on AM with the hearing less than 3 days away.

Meth isn't subtle. It would be hard to cover up being a meth addict to your upper class spouse, I think.

We don't know if Maggie figured out he was on meth and that became a reason to get rid of her, but it was really Paul's death that relieved the financial pressure on AM with the hearing less than 3 days away.

Meth isn't subtle. It would be hard to cover up being a meth addict to your upper class spouse, I think.

AM's drug use may have been the reason she was living in a separate house from him....but I think Maggie was murdered because she knew something was severely amiss with their finances.

Well if AM planned this death, his own, what is the likelihood that he could have planned another a few months ago before he was sooo very desperate? I think he was truly shocked by PM's. It's all just a feeling I'm having.

Then it must be a different shooter. Margaret was gunned down with an assault rifle. A shotgun was used on Paul. Different ways of dying. Someone brought two guns to the murder scene. They were probably intended for two victims.

The suspect missed shooting Alex in the head even though Alex was posing for the bullet.

Can't be the same shooter - unless there was no conspiracy pretend suicide, but instead an attempt to portray Alex Murdaugh and family as victims of the same shooter. Someone who can kill a mother and son with two different guns can surely shoot a willing victim dead.

Be very careful about taking the dogs out during this case.
Or lying down to watch tv with your spouse!!! Hubby & I were about to try to catch up on some of our shows on the backlog when I saw the fits news article. Hopefully, this is the beginning of getting the answers that so many families associated with the M's deserve.

If he was willing to set up this scenario to give BM a good life, I think this makes the SS death look more and more like it was a hit set up to get BM out of some trouble, and I think it's possible AM set that up with CES, too.

What was that other information or evidence found in the June 7 double murder investigation that was linked to SS's death?

we know SS was killed with a blue truck. And we know that CS has a blue truck. Coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member