SC - Paul Murdaugh, 22 and mom Margaret, 52, found shot to death, Islandton, 7 June 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is clearly a danger to himself - 20k and no GPS is a joke
I agree, it IS a joke, all things considered.

Either the Murdaugh’s still “own” the courts as much as they ever did……….or else, maybe more charges are to filed soon and Law Enforcement will have another sort of electronic “tail” in him when he is ROR?

Even a poor person would jump a $20,000 bond if they had a good reason to. ‍

Last edited:
He may not be a good boy but addiction is a disease. I have no idea about his personal character. But I find the dismissive attitude toward addiction’s power over a person’s rational sad and dis compassionate.

Too many people think that addicts can control when or how much they are addicted or how their addiction controls their actions in life. This is why mental health in this country is <modsnip>. Unfortunately I nearly destroyed my marriage and family because of the choices I made to facilitate my addiction.
I think the perceived lack of compassion has more to do with lack of credibility - I certainly don’t believe AM is an addict, I doubt many of us do.

As of opening this thread:
-CES is charged in relation to AM’s reported Suicide Attempt to leave $10M to his son
-AM has reportedly planned to turn himself in tomorrow
-Death of GS and reported lack of insurance payment to beneficiaries is being looked into

Please Continue Here….
Are we allowed to discuss Alex as a POI yet?

For sure! Is there no public record of what occured by those present? AM's lawyer has said he wasn't. Did she fall when nobody was around and was found after the fact? Seems if they blamed it on the dogs getting underfoot someone who was there had to attest to that.

She was air lifted so how'd that all come about? So many questions, there has to be a report somewhere...hopefully.
It’s been reported that Paul was the only one home at the time. Whether that’s accurate or rumor, IDK. Rings true, however, IMO.

Are we allowed to discuss Alex as a POI yet?
See this post at beginning of this thread:
ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed or edited. Since then, I’ve spoken with Tricia and we are making some changes on the fly.

Although LE has not officially named Alex Murdaugh as a POI, common sense tells us they would be remiss if they were not strongly considering him. Even MM and AM's own law firm saw fit to investigate him so we are opening up sleuthing of him unless LE officially announces that he is NOT a POI.

We trust Nancy G / Crimeonline for vetting their sources appropriately, so we are temporarily allowing both FITSNews and Mandy Mattney as approved sources in this discussion. As with any source, when we temporarily approve them, their status is subject to our monitoring the type of coverage (i.e. they don’t get too biased or rumor laden, etc), and that decision is subject to change at a later date.

PS: No absolute trashing of AM or direct accusations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member