SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he holds his breath to make his face go red along with doing all the constant mouth movements like he's chewing something or has something stuck between his gum and cheek. It's annoying. I keep thinking he's got a marble or small stone in his mouth. As for tears he could be biting his cheek or not blinking so his eyes become dry and start to water. It's hard for me to watch the 3-way camera shots of the trial because the one focusing on AM distracts me with those facial antics.
jmo
Wow.... I'm watching the live stream trial on a network and glad I've missed all of this! The only family I've seen is when they arrive at the courthouse.

Do we know when AM started doing drugs? Was it after all of this or will they blame his poor recollection on possibly leaving the family at the kennels to get high and then didn't want anyone to know that's why he wasn't with them to protect them? just a theory ...

I don’t think even the old reliable “I don’t recall” will unring this bell. I wonder if they will try an “oops, I did stop in” type of rewrite but good luck with that.

He is chewing tobacco. There is a female sitting behind who also appears to be using chewing tobacco. Wonder where he is spitting since there is no car door to open! MOO.

So gross -- MOO.
Possibly he and female too are using something called Snus. Its quite popular nowadays… yuck! Moo.

I don’t have a reference for MMS voice but I listen back to the AM interview video, the 911 call, jail calls, etc. and that voice on the kennel video sounds like Alex to me. I wonder if or how many on the jury heard it that way and if the AM defense could offer anything at this point to change their minds?

I tried to watch the video closely to see how much water was around the kennels in the video. There is some. I'm not sure how it would compare with what LE first responders noticed when they arrived. What do all of you think?

Here's one screen grab that shows a glimpse of the ground outside that first kennel (the one that Cash is in, which is right beside the feed room).

1675307613085.png

Curious. Why did AM even come back to Mozelle? He could have stayed with his mom for the night and let the discovery of Paul and Maggie happen organically. He had his alibi for the night. JMO

Maybe because it would have been considered odd for him, if so, that could implicate him in looking for an alibi.

Buster's gf I've seen making HORRIFIC facial/mouth movements. Way too big for just simply gum in a normal way, I mean like she's poking her tongue all out from inside her mouth. I def do not get it. This was more the other day outside walking, but she's doing it in court too. These people and their mouth things..
Maybe they all chew tobacco. I thought chewing tobacco was a guy thing but maybe women do, too, now. MOO.

Thoughts on the Sargent who did the GSR? He seemed eager to please AM. ‘Yes sir, he was very willing to cooperate’. I could see AM being a hero to him for whatever reason.

There still has to be a concern for one’s life by going up against AM. He’s in jail but others can still make people’s life miserable.

The brothers could still be 100% with AM. I don’t recall which one said “Alex has an iron clad alibi for his whereabouts that night” He does now, it’s on video.
BBM
I agree... I did not get the feeling that he helped the prosecution team much.
He seemed to be more for the defense team and pleasing AM. JMO

Do we know when AM started doing drugs? Was it after all of this or will they blame his poor recollection on possibly leaving the family at the kennels to get high and then didn't want anyone to know that's why he wasn't with them to protect them? just a theory ...
But AM did Not leave his family at the kennels. for any reason.
He was AT the kennels FOR A REASON--- to horrifically murder his son and wife, IMO
His voice is on the video and 2 of Paul's friends identified his voice on the video. 100%

Thoughts on the Sargent who did the GSR? He seemed eager to please AM. ‘Yes sir, he was very willing to cooperate’. I could see AM being a hero to him for whatever reason.

There still has to be a concern for one’s life by going up against AM. He’s in jail but others can still make people’s life miserable.

The brothers could still be 100% with AM. I don’t recall which one said “Alex has an iron clad alibi for his whereabouts that night” He does now, it’s on video.
So much happened this afternoon that I forgot about this witness!
I’ll have to watch his testimony again but I thought he came off as polite and professional imo.

After the Defense established that AM had been sober and completely compliant during the GSR test and his hands and clothes were clean, yada yada yada…. It seemed they put this Officer on the spot by wanting him to talk about the trial where he was an expert witness and met AM years ago.

The Defense asked him if he knew that Moselle Farm had an airstrip where planes used to fly in and out ( I think he said no) and they said there are big pine trees planted along this airstrip.

Then they wanted him to talk about the trial involving gang members.

I thought it was a bizarre line of questioning and then it hit me that the Defense was taking this opportunity to put a SODDI defense in their back pocket ( bad dudes seeking revenge for AM prosecuting them.). JMO
Perhaps these bad dudes knew the property because the airstrip was used to bring drugs in ( before AM owned it.)
Just my speculation about what the Defense was getting at.
Heck I’m getting carried away trying to figure out how this Defense team thinks going by their questions. Lol

I felt bad for Sgt. V because he mentioned that he has been an expert witness at trial for his expertise in gang lingo and he now works in Corrections and IMO I’m glad the State shut down that line of questioning.

IMO he holds his breath to make his face go red along with doing all the constant mouth movements like he's chewing something or has something stuck between his gum and cheek. It's annoying. I keep thinking he's got a marble or small stone in his mouth. As for tears he could be biting his cheek or not blinking so his eyes become dry and start to water. It's hard for me to watch the 3-way camera shots of the trial because the one focusing on AM distracts me with those facial antics.
jmo
He's popping breath mints every so often. They look like Tic Tacs from the container he picks up.

IMO sad movie reference was to A Star Is Born. The dog vid is only sad after the fact b/c 2 of the 3 people were murderer minutes later.
It would show as a different phone number though.

I can go into my iPhone log and delete the calls pretty easily. I wonder if the cell phone statement would still show these even if deleted?
It should. I wonder if they got his cell phone records from the phone company.
Curious. Why did AM even come back to Mozelle? He could have stayed with his mom for the night and let the discovery of Paul and Maggie happen organically. He had his alibi for the night. JMO
Good question. If there really were wild hogs and other animals, they might have been eaten (sorry…I know it’s gross) if they laid out there all night. Although that might’ve helped AM out with loss of evidence.

We haven't even gotten to AM's interrogation(s), just two cordial interviews within 3 days of the murders. That's what I'm really waiting for, the first interrogation, in a police station...or did he clam up before that could happen?
Is it true that he was actually brought down to the station and formally interrogated? I mean, sheesh, it took them until August, IIRC, to take his phone! Did they bother to do a formal interrogation?

And was the outcome of the GSR test covered yet? I must have missed it if it was.

I think we have all pondered if everyone in LE would be completely ethical, unduly influenced, and/or thorough with this investigation just based on certain aspects of how the boating accident played out, (possibly the SS death investigation), Duffy Stone not stepping aside until Aug. 11 and AM having an assistant solicitor's badge until then with ability to access local LE portals, and the reverence/respect and intimidation the Murdaugh name carried in the Lowcountry. IMHO.

This said, I have been very impressed with almost every single member of LE that has testified and I wasn't expecting to be. Where I have concerns, I suspect we share them. MOO.

Last edited:
Is it true that he was actually brought down to the station and formally interrogated? I mean, sheesh, it took them until August, IIRC, to take his phone! Did they bother to do a formal interrogation?

And was the outcome of the GSR test covered yet? I must have missed it if it was.
IIRC, there was a picture that looked like AM sitting at a table in a room, not a car, with police. I cannot recall where that was. Am I just dreaming that I saw that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay