SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An hour after the Snapchat video we saw in court yesterday where Paul and his Dad were laughing and joking around, Paul had his head blown off.

JMO, but I think there is a possibility the judge may allow some of this. It all started because she was concerned that AM was trying to hide money because of the boat wreck.

The defense has brought up the boat wreck so many times…even suggesting that the murders could have happened because of retaliation.
I believe the defense opened the door as to AM's character with their portrayal of him as a loving family man when they brought in the birthday video. The prosecution walked through that door and here we are with the financial crimes. How much will be admissible remains to be seen.
jmo

What’s the purpose of this? Is it for the judge to decide whether it’s admissible?

AM just turned around and asked Buster if he was ok. Buster nodded his head and AM did the same.
How in the hell does Alex think Buster would be doing okay? He's sat through a hearing listening to how his brother's brains were blown out and his Mother was shot to death with an AR, now he's hearing how much scheming and lying his 'great Dad' has done in his business life.

His whole life has been built on lies and I feel sorry for the kid.

MOO

DH and his team are not dumb. They must have known it was a big and obvious risk to get into an alleged lack of motive when they crossed the State's witnesses. I imagine they discussed this with Alex beforehand. But who knows? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member