SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly about Maggie seeking a divorce and telling a friend Alex was acting fishy. So far, from what I have heard and read, she was worried about Alex not getting enough rest and there has been nothing to suggest she was divorcing him. JMHO.

Oh yeah, I heard that too. I thought they were supposed to be separated.

In fact, it was in the Wikipedia page on the Murdaughs, it says they were estranged. It cites this article.

Last edited:
Nobody wanted to harass Alex about the missing money after the murders and then after his father passed away.
In July an email from Chris Wilson to Alex M saying the money was in his trust and was available. Kind of put this matter on hold again, although they never received the money.

Confronted Alex in Sept about Hershberger and payments to Forge. They then did an account of those accounts and noticed several checks cashed at BOA and endorsed by Alex M.

MOO

They confronted Alex Labor Day weekend and he admitted it and he agreed to resign. It was not announced right away, hold off until the first of the week.

She next heard that Alex had been shot in the head on the roadside.

Wow, this poor lady is really being put on the spot. It can't be easy for her she's known him since High School. I'm just glad she's alive and willing to tell the truth as to what Alex was up to at PMPED.

MOO
She worked for AM for 23 years. I like that she is totally unflappable and confident under prosecution questioning. Looking forward to seeing how defense handles her cross exam....(adding that all this testimony is out of view of jury)
my opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members