SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the truest thing I’ve seen all day. I think the cold fact is that they were more useful to him dead than alive. He’s clearly a user and the way he’s stolen from clients demonstrates that.

He used Gloria’s sons - despite the fact their mother gave AM the best years of his life raising his sons - to get what he wanted. He used the boat kids trust to try to save his skin. He used his client accounts, like Hakeem’s and the Badger family’s, as a personal ATM.

He didn’t care that his family was hurting from his dad being sick, didn’t care about his mom when he busted up there the night his dad went to the hospital, he didn’t care about his son, he didn’t care about his wife who gave him 2 kids. It’s all about him and what he wants.
…and he used his Mom & Dad building his alibi! IMO, AM trying multiple times to call Rogan post murders was an attempt to find out what R knew (or heard) in all probability. Why? To get control.
He operates this way. He sandwiches compliments & subject changing with HIS version of events…to get control of the narrative. He did it multiple times in the car SLED interviews.

MOO

I don't think we know what AM inherited from he father, it may have all gone to his mother since she is still alive. And we don't know what life insurance Paul or Maggie had, if any.
During AM's bond hearings when his attorney was trying to lower the bond, it was revealed that AM is a beneficiary of Randolph Murdaugh III's estate but the value of AM's estate trust was not disclosed.

Murdaugh's future assets:

• An estate trust that is expected to come to Murdaugh following the June 2021 death of his father, Randolph Murdaugh III. The amount of this trust and when it will transfer to Murdaugh isn’t known at this time, Lay said.
  • Probate assets that are expected to come to Murdaugh following the June 2021 death of his wife, Maggie Murdaugh, who was shot and killed at their Colleton County home along with their younger son, Paul.

Mainly about Maggie seeking a divorce and telling a friend Alex was acting fishy. So far, from what I have heard and read, she was worried about Alex not getting enough rest and there has been nothing to suggest she was divorcing him. JMHO.

I agree. I’m feeling a bit deceived by all the podcasts and media leaks that I took as credible. A birthday party a short time before, her concerns for his health. Was she really ‘lured’ (powerful word) or just as a loving D-in-L told It was time to say goodbye to R Sr?

Living at the Beach house only an hour away is meaningless to me. It‘s close enough to be an option not states away. Their children are adults. And not as remote as Moselle.

Unfortunately, seeing the media narrative unravel…gives me doubts that I did not have before.

Was this intended to be a murder/suicide and he lost his nerve?

I have noticed Buster smiling a lot in the background. Not once, many times. I just noticed it in the shot immediately after WL identified AM’s voice and pointed to him in the courtroom. If you look, he is smiling. IMOO, it is an ‘I’m enjoying this, this is fun‘ type smile— NOT a hanging your head and shaking it, “that is ridiculous, I can’t believe he said that” smile.
Before that, I had wondered about the smiles. Again, my opinion only, but I am thinking that BM wanted to believe his dad was innocent, but as the evidence quickly becomes clear, he wants him to pay for his crimes, and NOT get away with it for once. He has lived with his narcissis his whole life and is probably tired of it AM being able manipulate people. Anyway, look for the smiles and smirks.

I saw him smile when Rogan was asked to point to AM and he said “that’s him right there in the gray jacket”

Does anyone know what this Snapchat video is supposed to be?
I believe the Snapchat video features PM recording AM standing next to a drooping tree on the property. This is part of the activity DH described in his opening statement where AM/PM rode around the property checking out recently planted trees. The significance of the video is also that AM is wearing long pants and a blue shirt -- clothing different from what he was wearing when police arrived at the crime scene.

…and he used his Mom & Dad building his alibi! IMO, AM trying multiple times to call Rogan post murders was an attempt to find out what R knew (or heard) in all probability. Why? To get control.
He operates this way. He sandwiches compliments & subject changing with HIS version of events…to get control of the narrative. He did it multiple times in the car SLED interviews.

MOO
And he did it in his jail house phone calls that were shared with the media. Those showed me just how manipulative he is.

I would imagine Snapchat gets a ton of subpoenas - especially in cases regarding CSAM.
Why was the person from SnapChat needed??? If I'm following this, the snapchat only indicates the clothes AM had on earlier in the evening of murders? Was there an objection??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974