SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was the person from SnapChat needed??? If I'm following this, the snapchat only indicates the clothes AM had on earlier in the evening of murders? Was there an objection??
I believe she was there just to testify to the chain of custody regarding the Snapchat video.

I believe the Snapchat video features PM recording AM standing next to a drooping tree on the property. This is part of the activity DH described in his opening statement where AM/PM rode around the property checking out recently planted trees. The significance of the video is also that AM is wearing long pants and a blue shirt -- clothing different from what he was wearing when police arrived at the crime scene.
Yes, that was shown in court yesterday.

I believe the Snapchat video features PM recording AM standing next to a drooping tree on the property. This is part of the activity DH described in his opening statement where AM/PM rode around the property checking out recently planted trees. The significance of the video is also that AM is wearing long pants and a blue shirt -- clothing different from what he was wearing when police arrived at the crime scene.

Thank you!

Why was the person from SnapChat needed??? If I'm following this, the snapchat only indicates the clothes AM had on earlier in the evening of murders? Was there an objection??
JMO, to validate the SnapChat video, that it had been posted on SnapChat, correct date and time, etc. People do copy those kinds of videos and alter them, so assume the prosecution wants someone from the company to verify its accurate, not altered.

Farris vs Mack truck (another case) May 24th was contacted to discuss Lawyer Chris Wilson expense check received but not the fee check. Now they know a check has been made to AM and don't know where it's at.

MOO

I also keep thinking about dear Judge Newman who just lost his own son at only 40. It must be unbearable for him to watch this case with the potential that this entitled scoundrel may have *murdered* his son. What a sad and unfair twist of fate. IMHO.

I just love Judge Newman -- I feel like he's fair, wise, appropriately tough, and definitely in charge of his courtroom. MOO.

I just learned today that Judge Newman had lost his son. Very sad. I agree with you, he's a very good Judge, and is fair and impartial.

Last edited:
June 7th $792K in fees still not accounted for. Went to Alex and he said "what do you want know?'. She told him that she believed he had received the fees and she needed proof to get it verified. AM reiterated he would take care of it.

Later in the day around 4 pm Alex called her and was asking for info on his 401K balances, said he working on financials for boat accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974