SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DH is calm because he’s going to use this to appeal.

Will the jury just see this (recorded) or will she testify again if allowed? Thx.

A criminal not so mastermind thinking that all redirecting of monies wasn't going to come to light sooner or later along with a trail of dead bodies. I'm kinda surprised he wasn't putting funds into a secret account/ruck out bag to flee the country when all other options failed. Private jet worming up and ready to go. You know there was a puddle jumper airstrip at his ranch at one time, shouldn't have planted those trees out there.

JMO, but I think there is a possibility the judge may allow some of this. It all started because she was concerned that AM was trying to hide money because of the boat wreck.

The defense has brought up the boat wreck so many times…even suggesting that the murders could have happened because of retaliation.

JMO, but I think there is a possibility the judge may allow some of this. It all started because she was concerned that AM was trying to hide money because of the boat wreck.

The defense has brought up the boat wreck so many times…even suggesting that the murders could have happened because of retaliation.
I think there's a chance as well. The defense really opened the door to let this in.

She worked for AM for 23 years. I like that she is totally unflappable and confident under prosecution questioning. Looking forward to seeing how defense handles her cross exam....(adding that all this testimony is out of view of jury)
my opinion only

The defense should not engage with this witness! This is an amazing amount of money! He was in so deep, and this is just one of his financial crimes. Then all of the other cases around him! The guy is a walking crime scene, culminating in murders to try to avoid the ruin he brought on himself. Amazingly horrible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members