SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: I enjoyed listening to the hot mic on the Law & Crime feed. It was interesting to hear two random reporters chat about their life. Something light-hearted before the sad aspect of the trial. And reporters are people too. ;)

This is the truest thing I’ve seen all day. I think the cold fact is that they were more useful to him dead than alive. He’s clearly a user and the way he’s stolen from clients demonstrates that.

He used Gloria’s sons - despite the fact their mother gave AM the best years of his life raising his sons - to get what he wanted. He used the boat kids trust to try to save his skin. He used his client accounts, like Hakeem’s and the Badger family’s, as a personal ATM.

He didn’t care that his family was hurting from his dad being sick, didn’t care about his mom when he busted up there the night his dad went to the hospital, he didn’t care about his son, he didn’t care about his wife who gave him 2 kids. It’s all about him and what he wants.
Just one more thing, the question of AM loving his wife and son. I think he did love his wife and son. Absolutely. He absolutely did love them. Right up to the second he murdered them. I am reminded of a quote from In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. The quote is attributed to Perry Smith, the man who killed the Clutter family for about $45 - "I thought Mr Clutter was a very nice man, right up until I cut his throat."

Chilling.

In AM’s warped mind, I think he did care about both his wife and son. Was he angry when he allegedly shot them? Was he in a fit of rage? I don’t think so. He killed them to protect his sorry little a$$ and somehow he convinced himself that he was doing what was best for them as well. Their world was going to come crashing down and he felt that he needed to save them from that. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974